Found Safe TN - Autumn Turner, 17, abducted by Jacob Flournoy, 27, Athens, last seen in FL, 19 Aug 2021 *arrest

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for 17-year-old Autumn Turner, who is from Athens, Tennessee and may have been with Jacob Flournoy, 27.
upload_2021-8-21_7-34-38.jpeg
The two were last seen in St. Augustine, Florida area.

Turner was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, dark colored pants and carrying a light-colored backpack. The 17-year-old also has three butterflies tattooed on her ankle.

Flournoy was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, a dark colored t-shirt, red basketball shorts and with a light-colored backpack. He also has a tattoo of the name "Paris" on his forearm as well as the initials "JSF" on his upper arm.

If you have any information regarding their whereabouts, contact FDLE at 1-888-356-4774, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-824-3463, or 9-1-1.
https://www.fox4now.com/news/state/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-teenage-girl

Autumn Turner is reportedly missing from McMinn County (Athens), Tennessee.
upload_2021-8-21_7-57-47.jpeg
Turner is believed to have been abducted by 27-year-old Jacob Flournoy.
AMBER Alert issued for missing Tennessee teen last seen in St. Augustine

An AMBER Alert has been issued for 17-year-old Autumn Faith Turner, at the request of the Athens Police Department. Autumn has been missing since Thursday, August 19th.

ETA: Autumn may be with 27-year-old Jacob Flournoy, and they may be in the St. Augustine, Florida, area. Jacob Flournoy is wanted by the Athens Police Department for Kidnapping and Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. bbm

Last edited:
It gets worse.
I don't think his wife is very happy about it.
AT's entire family must despise him by now.
Omg, I know this isn’t funny. At all. But your comment about his wife made me bust out laughing. I needed a smile, I’ve read so many new missing kids articles this morning -

An AMBER Alert has been issued for 17-y/o Autumn Faith Turner, on behalf of the Athens Police Dept. Autumn has been missing since Thursday, Aug 19. She may be w/ 27 y/o Jacob Flournoy, and they may be in the St. Augustine, FL, area. Call Athens PD at 423-745-3222 w/info.

Family drama on steroids. Wow. I think it’s only gonna get worse…

Wife began alerting about 10 last night posting about her husband missing along with AT who left w/o phone or clothes. Sounds like she was living with her. moo

*This must be the most horrible experience of wife’s life. I’m very sorry for her.
Looks like they went at LEAST 5 days ago judging by her FB.

Looks like they went at LEAST 5 days ago judging by her FB.
I saw that. I’m wondering why it took this long for the Amber Alert. Did LE have to make an investigative decision as to whether she went willingly? She’s still a child by law. Even if she was in some sort of romantic relationship - he’s her uncle by marriage. *trigger alert: This is how familial sexual deviants slither into the family dynamics. Beginning the grooming and manipulation of young girls/boys (nieces/nephews), usually as puberty hits - escalating into their teenage tender years.

Last edited:
I saw that. I’m wondering why it took this long for the Amber Alert. Did LE have to make an investigative decision as to whether she went willingly? She’s still a child by law. Even if she was in some sort of romantic relationship - he’s her uncle by marriage. *trigger alert: This is how familial sexual deviants slither into the family dynamics. Beginning the grooming and manipulation of young girls/boys (nieces/nephews), usually as puberty hits - escalating into their teenage tender years.
Weird because MSM are saying she has been missing since Aug. 19 not reported missing. Maybe the reporter misunderstood.

Moo....in NC you can get married at 14. So guess it depends on where you are raised or live on whether you are regarded as a child. The talk of what is 'grooming' must change from state to state. Moo

Moo....in NC you can get married at 14. So guess it depends on where you are raised or live on whether you are regarded as a child. The talk of what is 'grooming' must change from state to state. Moo
NC allows it only if the child is pregnant or already has her own child. I hope no one is arguing that 14-year-olds getting married is a good thing for them or for society. Jmo

Moo....14 is too young to commit to marriage. But it is apparently ok to get a 13 yr old pregnant?? There have just been some news stories about NC marriage laws recently. So if I look at it with that view...it would be an affair not child abduction. But in some states you are still considered a child at 20.

NC allows it only if the child is pregnant or already has her own child. I hope no one is arguing that 14-year-olds getting married is a good thing for them or for society. Jmo
I can’t imagine. My granddaughter is 14 and very mature. Still - No way! She and her friends hang out with me a lot. I can’t imagine any of them married at their age.

Moo....14 is too young to commit to marriage. But it is apparently ok to get a 13 yr old pregnant?? There have just been some news stories about NC marriage laws recently. So if I look at it with that view...it would be an affair not child abduction. But in some states you are still considered a child at 20.
I think your point is that there is no US standard defining what age young people can be taken advantage of. I totally agree. I just get frustrated when reading stories like this that many people (like in comments on FB in this case) seem to blame a 17-year-old for “running off” with her 27-year-old uncle when that power differential is inappropriate. (I’m not saying you feel this way.)

If she is not in touch with her family, she is missing and, as a minor, she is illegally with this much older man. I am shocked every time that people in the comments defend this type of relationship. (Again, I’m not implying you feel this way.) Jmo

There are lots of issues and layers at play in your post. All good points to consider and educate ourselves about. 14 is too young imo. I’m unaware of any state that gives legal permission to impregnate a 13 yr old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back