Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now going over some texts and calls between Suzanne and Barry on May 7 & 8.

May 8: Suzanne's phone received a notice about a Facebook reset code. She friended multiple men that night.

Defense brings up a few texts between Barry & Suzanne, and Suzanne & Jeff Libler from May 9.

Suzanne and Jeff also messaged via LinkedIn, as we learned earlier in this hearing. The last LinkedIn message from Suzanne to him came at 2:07 p.m. May 9, Nielsen said. About 35 min later, Barry arrived home.

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/with_replies

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 10s
Nielsen talking about text from #SuzanneMorphew on May 6th saying "I'm done." She says this text could have been Suzanne telling #BarryMorphew that she was done with coffee at neighbors. Nielsen says after this date there were several calls and texts between the two.

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]7m
Agent Grusing says #BarryMorphew told him he could have thrown some chemical away but he does not remember. He says the cap in the dryer had nothing to do with him. The tranquilizer gun found in the garage did not work according to law enforcement. @KKTV11News

What would have happened to Suzanne if he put a common household item, like Chlorine, in one of the darts?
I’ve always felt that if he used a dart he loaded it with a “hotshot” — a massive overdose of opioid designed to kill. (Like Bubbles did, from HBO’s “The Wire”.) Hanging with “meth-heads”, I think he had access to an appropriate drug. And if her body was ever found, and she really did have a scrip for hydrocodone, it might arouse less suspicion of LE — just another casualty of the opioid epidemic, she started on scrip and switched to street. (TBC, I’m saying this is BM’s twisted story, not that SM ever used street drugs. Obviously.)

Will we hear testimony from a “meth-head” at some point maybe? I hope so for lots of reasons.

MOO.

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]1m
Nielsen turning to May 10that 3:58 am #BarryMorphew phone allegedly near where #SuzanneMorphew bike was found. But Nielsen says it is possible static drift interfered. She says this is when GPS measurements move when the phone is actually not moving. Grusing agrees.
@KKTV11News

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]9m
Nielsen says the texts were about the two hanging out and what Nielsen calls "cordial" messages between the two after the "I'm done" texts. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew

Am I the only one wondering if it wasn't actually Suzanne herself that sent the friend requests to all those men?
Maybe in some sort of spiteful reasoning since she seemed upset that Barry had so many women friends himself, on FB?
I'm not the only one, right?

Now going over some texts and calls between Suzanne and Barry on May 7 & 8.

May 8: Suzanne's phone received a notice about a Facebook reset code. She friended multiple men that night.

Defense brings up a few texts between Barry & Suzanne, and Suzanne & Jeff Libler from May 9.

Suzanne and Jeff also messaged via LinkedIn, as we learned earlier in this hearing. The last LinkedIn message from Suzanne to him came at 2:07 p.m. May 9, Nielsen said. About 35 min later, Barry arrived home.

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/with_replies

So it WAS on the 8th?!?

Could it be that Suzanne was so "done" with Barry by Friday night, that she was expressing her independence from him that evening, by friending all the men he refused her to be FB friends with over the years? Maybe she was fed up, and decided that he will NOT control her ever again?!

This is so sad. All of it.

*I'm still not fully convinced Suzanne wasn't gone on Friday night, but I'll keep listening (reading).

Am I the only one wondering if it wasn't actually Suzanne herself that sent the friend requests to all those men?
Maybe in some sort of spiteful reasoning since she seemed upset that Barry had so many women friends himself, on FB?
It's plausible. Remember she is on record of reaching out to JL and initiated contact.

Oh yeah, when I’m done having coffee at the neighbors I always text my husband I’m done….And I could care less what you’ve been doing for years.
JMO
I really didn't expect to laugh so much while on Websleuths today. I was thinking this thought too. Who would make that kind of connection from her May 6 text to BM.

You're not. I have thought of this myself. If they really had it out that night and the flood gates opened on all of it - this might have been a tit for tat. I can see it being SM who did this. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname