Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the precautions Barry took that we know of.....it would have been quite careless of him to pull off of the asphalt pavement at 3:30am just to dispose of the helmet. he surely is wise to any tire tracks being analyzed...especially in close proximity to a planted helmet. I would think that Barry specifically chose a spot with visible tire tracks to dispose of the helmet. He wanted the helmet found.
Exactly.
Hunters know the significance of tracks...

No receipt was found for the hot tub chemicals from Salida Stove and Spa. Inside the dryer investigators also found Khaki-colored shorts that #BarryMorphew was wearing on May 9th, according to surveillance photos. BREAK NOW.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429841051771187211?s=21

But didn’t they say he didn’t buy anything at the Spa Store? Is the lack of receipt just confirming that? I’d expect no receipt if no purchase.

That’s what gloves are for.
And being a volunteer fire fighter would mean he understood even more the value of wearing gloves. I also think him being a hunter for so long, he knows how to clean up things, he knows how to do things without making a bloody mess, and I'm sure he's learned many tricks along the way on how to do things "better".. makes me sick to think about, but his entire life he hunted things, killed, gutted, and disposed of them.

SALIDA STOVE & SPA: Agent Graham said the owners had told him #BarryMorphew had been in the store acquiring to get his hot tub fixed on May 9 from 4-5:30 p.m. The investigator said the owner had told them that Morphew didn't buy anything either.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429838913322070022?s=21
Does anyone else want to step into the court room and say "The store closed at 2pm on Saturday.. how was it still open at 5:30"?? BECAUSE I DO :mad:

EDIT: Spellcheck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members