Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is huge if what he was wearing the 9th was in the dryer, then when did this laundry get done? I'm curious of what he told detectives him and Suzanne did the 9th after he got home when she was never heard from again. Surly he remember on the 10th when they asked him what they did on the night before. Why would his clothing be washed with the sheets. I guess it's possible they were thrown in together, but I call bull.
He had Saturday after 2:44pm to Sunday early am. The time he was cleaning up ALL the evidence.

OMG. He's such a transparent, bloviating liar. This is why the cops turned their sights onto him immediately. He can't stop lying, no matter what.
IMO, we now know that SM was having coffee with the neighbor when she sent the "I'm done" text. I believe it's fair to assume she may have "spilled a little tea" with the neighbor at the same time regarding her plans to leave the marriage, her fears, etc. If so, the neighbor would have immediately communicated that to LE when they arrived on site at the PP home on the 10th.

And that's all it would take to put BM in the crosshairs from the outset. And it would explain why they prevented him from leaving the scene when he tried to walk away. And why they seized his truck immediately.

MOO.

The state is asking the undersheriff about hunting. Asking if he knows when elk shed their antlers. Undersheriff Rohrich said they typically shed their antlers before March and that Bulls and Cows aren't typically together in May. #BarryMorphew preliminary hearing.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429854000711622658?s=21

If Barry was such an avid hunter surely he would know that it was not the right season for grabbing antlers.

The state is asking the undersheriff about hunting. Asking if he knows when elk shed their antlers. Undersheriff Rohrich said they typically shed their antlers before March and that Bulls and Cows aren't typically together in May. #BarryMorphew preliminary hearing.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429854000711622658?s=21

Translation: Barry's excuse for turning left on highway 50 (same direction Suzanne's helmet located days later) instead of turning right (which would be the direct route to head to Broomfield) is 100% horse snot.
Yep, might as well as the horse to the Morphew Zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998