Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible BM shot SM with the tranquilizer when she was outside sunbathing? SM realizes what’s happening and makes a run for the MB before the drug renders her unconscious? BM breaks down MB door in a rage, and begins to strangles or smother SM while she tries to fight him off? Maybe the 22 shell rolled out of his pocket during the struggle? (I imagine he unloaded the gun’s live ammunition while he was outside the house loading the tranquilizer?)

Just to point out for the timeline @OldCop

LS says in the video (timestamp 32:07)

Barry called Suzanne 11 times at 2:26pm on Sat May 9th (in our timeline as the morning) and at 2:39pm JL texted SM "my gang is home" to which there was no response. I haven't finished watching yet to see if there are any other differences.

Thanks, @Tortoise.
Anyone want a bet those were financial files? And wow, burning her journal is scummy. Must have had some incriminating stuff in there. Or at least damaging to his image.
Remember those “messy papers” he carried into HIE? I bet he pulled up the whole hanging file from a file cabinet, rifled through it for what he was looking for, then tossed it into the fireplace with the journal. The rest of the paperwork that was not incriminating was what he took with him to Broomfield. When he left carrying those papers they were all tidied up.

Just a thought....if chased into bedroom.....and IF the spy pen was active, wouldn't it have recorded the event?

Let's hope it was on her nightstand that day (assuming that incident didn't happen on her last day) and she put it in the box in her closet, for more proof of DV, to get a divorce.
Maybe too much to hope for.

Is it possible BM shot SM with the tranquilizer when she was outside sunbathing? SM realizes what’s happening and makes a run for the MB before the drug renders her unconscious? BM breaks down MB door in a rage, and begins to strangles or smother SM while she tries to fight him off? Maybe the 22 shell rolled out of his pocket during the struggle? (I imagine he unloaded the gun’s live ammunition while he was outside the house loading the tranquilizer?)
This is the scenario I visualize....she was shot; was startled..realized what had happened...and took a panicked run toward the house to lock herself in a room...and, maybe, was able to get the MBR locked, before Barry forced it open.

Forced entry to master bedroom? Unspent 22 shell? How does that go with Barry shooting her with tranquilizer gun? Did she run from him and lock herself in the bedroom? Maybe she got the gun to try and shoot him in self defense? Why would Barry leave a shell casing on the floor? And Barry burned some things? Holy crap! Of course I have to leave the house now. It will be hard to drive without looking at my phone. :(
I'm wondering tho if the broken door may be from an earlier event. Idk.

He was physically abuse with often.

Who Saw Doorframe Damage?

Jennifer Hicks
@JenniferCHicks

1m
Rohrich is testifying about damage to the doorframe in the master bedroom that he says indicates forced entry. The previous owners of the house told him that the damage wasn't there when they lived there. There was also an unspent .22 shell on Suzanne's side of the bed.
@Tortoise bbm Thx for post w tweet. :) I wonder if LE questioned -

---dau's about doorframe damage, and if so, what their answers were.
--- ditto, other guests who were on 2d floor of home.
--- ditto, cleaner, painter, plumber, etc.

I'm lagging behind on reading, sorry if already covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23