Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how deep blue. I would never wash sheets with anything other than other linens but I guess some might to save some time; however, I would guess even those people would never wash a BLUE shirt with sheets.
I was thinking the same thing….Please don’t get mad when I say this, but…..this is totally something a guy would do… not only wash clothes “with” bedding but also put dark colors with linens/bedding. In my home I am the one who does the laundry. My husband just throws everything in the wash together…it’s just better if I do it and separate loads.

I was thinking the same thing….Please don’t get mad when I say this, but…..this is totally something a guy would do… not only wash clothes “with” bedding but also put dark colors with linens/bedding. In my home I am the one who does the laundry. My husband just throws everything in the wash together…it’s just better if I do it and separate loads.
well...guys are into time management...and we can all agree that Barry was pressed for time.

I've been concerned since the initial announcement by the DA. If this does go to trial, I doubt he will be convicted. I've seen nothing so far that removes all reasonable doubt and his pitbull attorneys know it. I think we all believe he did it and we all want to see him in prison but thats doesn't equate to what we have seen so far as far as the evidence.
Reminds me a bit of Drew Peterson. He’ll get caught eventually.

What's with the AlAnon book? Was SM an alcoholic? Someone else in the fam? This might explain BM's thoughts and concerns about meds that SM was taking.

The broken door, the shell casing and the fireplace stuff is a problem for bM.
Maybe. But with Chemotherapy I highly dought it. Al-Anon books and members are also for loved ones worried about someone with a drinking problem.
Please tell me they didn't use ziploc bags from the home rather than proper evidence bags!
It was still a search and rescue not a search warrant I guessing.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-with-focus-on-darts-needle-sheath-trash-runs

In a redirect, DA Jeff Lindsey confirmed with Grusing that on the morning of May 10, Barry turned left on Highway 50, the opposite direction of Salida and Broomfield. Suzanne's helmet was found farther up the road on the left, Grusing said. Barry later told Grusing that he saw an elk herd up the road that way and wanted to see if they were shedding their antlers so he went up that way a bit before turning around in Garfield and going to Salida. Grusing said Barry estimated this happened around 4:30 a.m.

Lindsey said the drive from Salida to Broomfield is about three hours each way and noted that Barry's cell phone was on airplane mode from 10:17 p.m. May 9 to 4:30 a.m. May 10. Lindsey asked Grusing if that was enough time to leave the Morphew home, drive several hours and dispose of a body.

"It is," Grusing replied.
But I thought Barry was asleep in his bed at 4:30? 5 am departure?

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Replying to
@AshleyKKTV
and
@KKTV11News
He continues to re-iterate that he did not write the report. She fights back saying he never put in his report that he disputed the claims of the deputy who did the report. She asks "did you change your mind because it doesn't line up with the murder timeline?"

1:56 PM · Aug 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

@KKTV11News
Judge says she needs to re-ask question without the hyperbole of "murder timeline"
@KKTV11News

Is it possible BM shot SM with the tranquilizer when she was outside sunbathing? SM realizes what’s happening and makes a run for the MB before the drug renders her unconscious? BM breaks down MB door in a rage, and begins to strangles or smother SM while she tries to fight him off? Maybe the 22 shell rolled out of his pocket during the struggle? (I imagine he unloaded the gun’s live ammunition while he was outside the house loading the tranquilizer?)
The dart gun didn’t even work and they found no chemical anywhere. It’s a reach anyways, this whole idea and easily countered IMO. I mean this laundry was the daughters bedding which was on Suzanne’s to do list and a needle from a dart that doesn’t connect to anything concrete. Pretty flimsy if you ask me, as is this idea he was chasing her around the house. Too speculative for my kind of prosecution but so far they don’t have much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea