Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what's confusing me. I assumed the reset would erase all GPS data and go back to manufacturer's settings. However, perhaps data is stored in a cloud somewhere? I know it's supposed to be a safety feature that can be combined with OnStar or similar to get help for someone based on GPS positioning.
Maybe the data was automatically downloaded already and he was only able to delete data from a shorter time period? I don't think disconnecting the battery would delete the odometer reading, so they would have had a starting point on the odometer to reconcile with Barry's alibi, regardless of the reset. JMO

Agent Grusing asked #BarryMorphew about the suicide text after #SuzanneMorphew had sent a text saying, "I'm done." Barry told Grusing, "I was just trying to hurt her, that is all I was doing."

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429914130484506625?s=21

Yup, that’s all. Just trying to psychologically manipulate his wife into staying by childishly threatening suicide. No big deal, everyone does it, nothing to see here.

Idiot.

CBD Jim. Lmaoooo. He literally took notes out of the T-bag-Frazee- Dulos playbook! :eek:

This is unreal! I'm gonna need Calgon after this ("take me away!") It's so creepy and distasteful, and makes me feel dirty. :mad:

Edit, sorry Tim. I'll leave it bc it literally makes no difference. Jim, Tim. Whatevs, Barry. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what's confusing me. I assumed the reset would erase all GPS data and go back to manufacturer's settings. However, perhaps data is stored in a cloud somewhere? I know it's supposed to be a safety feature that can be combined with OnStar or similar to get help for someone based on GPS positioning.

I'm trying to find information on how this works. It sounds like there is a system for engine diagnostics, one for monitoring airbag and optional features that work with a phone app. They are probably constructing this from bits and pieces of each on-board system.

FBI agents asked #BarryMorphew about the affair. He claims he wasn't aware of #SuzanneMorphew and Jeff Libler affair. Barry told the investigator, "Doesn't understand why God would take away my wife... Maybe in God's eye, this is the way of him resolving something."

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429914970196697088?s=21
Ahhh yes, the proverbial stoning .

Basically, “she deserved it.

This is worse than the “if one person could be saved.”

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 1m
#BarryMorphew told investigators he and #SuzanneMorphew went for a hike the night of May 9th after dinner. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 6m
On June 2, 2020 #BarryMorphew said #SuzanneMorphew was abusing drugs and alcohol and they would fight about it. He told investigators Suzanne was "well" when they first moved to Salida area.
@KKTV11News

Curious, didn't we hear earlier that the recordings on the spy pen of the both of them were arguments about money? Interesting that none of those pesky drug and alcohol fights were recorded.

So which is it...no alcohol in her so sex was great OR....she started drinking as soon as the girls left...?
He is so full of crap. She went and had coffee with the neighbor the day the girls left or the following day. I think it was the 6th. She didn't mention he being drinking. I mean were in the house is the evidence of this drunk fest she had? Just coffee on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop