Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has an answer (weird, awkward, self-serving, unconvincing, incriminating, etc) answer for everything. The trouble is, that these answers don't make much sense in light of each other, let alone the known facts, IMO.
Yeah, 100% agree.
IMO, BM preferred to have “no questions asked” of him. The fact he had a missing wife and was the last one to see her alive, notwithstanding.

IMO, most pathological liars have trouble remembering/keeping track of all their lies and it trips them up down the road i.e., tell a different lie that contradicts with previous lie told resulting in inconsistent statements, like we’ve been seeing from ‘ole BM since virtually day one.

As for the numerous “I do not recall” answers uttered by BM to LE. My guess?
They had him dead to rights on things he knew he couldn’t lie/explain away.

BM is so transparent.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

ETA-clarity

Last edited:
Perhaps the two had a habit of using an app to find the others location and Suzanne felt that if Barry could not be located due to him using airplane mode that he might be spying on her. In that presumably he would know her location but she did not know his. Seems borderline paranoia but then this is Barry after all. Seems like these two had major trust issues. MOO.
On Day 2 of the Preliminary Special Agent Harris says SM used the FindMyPhone app.

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1425115285997199361?s=21

SA Harris says during their investigation it came out that #SuzanneMorphew would use find my phone to track #BarryMorphew. He says sometimes Barry would turn his phone on airplane mode so Suzanne couldn't track him.@KKTV11News

https://twitter.com/crimetalkpod/status/1429928211605950476?s=21

Barry answers “I do not recall” to numerous questions Grusing and investigators’ questions
-initially, Grusing counted 95 “I don’t recalls” he said there’s probably more
- Barry has said before that liberals like Clinton and Jim Comey say I don’t recall when they are lying
BUT BUT, I thought he said he answered every one of their questions?
Then again, I guess "I don't recall" qualifies as an answer.
Oh Barry...

One used plate was recovered from the dishwasher. Agent Grusing said in interviews with #BarryMorphew he had mentions eating steaks with #Suzanne Saturday night and in other interviews Barry said they shared one plate and ate off the one plate.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429932006863933448?s=21
Ahhh yes. Marriage on the rocks, divorce in the offing, and they’re just sharing a plate.

Man, I wonder if he sat down to eat after killing her.

Yeah BM preferred to have “no questions asked” of him, the fact he has a missing wife and last one to see her alive notwithstanding.

IMO, most pathological liars have trouble remembering/keeping track of all their lies and it trips them up down the road i.e., tell a different lie that contradicts with previous lie told resulting in inconsistencies like we’ve seen from ole BM’s many statement. All these “I can’t recall” answers uttered by BM, my guess? They had him dead to rights on things he knew he couldn’t lie/explain away. BM is so transparent.

IMHOO
Typical behavior of NPD/Psychopath, in BM's mind, he is the great "I Am", he is delusional IMO

I think Barry has been running the clock out with Suzanne and her illness, the relapse she had allowed him to look at his life without her, to really have it all. The money, the sad lost husband role, his girls and both families supporting him. He wanted that. So when she brought up divorce he freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member