Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #77 *ARREST*

Do you feel BM will go to trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't get to see any pics of injuries. They only described them. No pics yesterday.

Anyway, back at it. #3 today. There are already 10 people here. And 2 1/2 hours to go. Not everyone will get in. Most have ever gotten in is 8.

Sorry, i was out of contact last night. I sat down in bed at 8:30 and fell asleep in my jeans about 1 min later. :rolleyes:

Thank you for all you are doing! You are a phenomenal asset to WS and I appreciate you being there as our eyes and ears. I'm sure Suzanne appreciates your support from wherever she is. Thank you again and I can't wait to see your notes from yesterday and today, but take time for yourself first.

It would be interesting to see if BM was googling JL or stalking his face book, once he found out about the affair. I can just imagine he was fuming even with SM being dead.

I'll go ahead & repost this

Tuesday, August 24th:
*Preliminary Hearing (Murder) (Day 4 of 4) & Status Conference Hearing (Voter fraud) (Day 4 of 4) (@ 9:30am MT) - CO – Suzanne Renee Moorman Morphew (49) (missing May 10, 2020, did not return from bike ride (supposedly), Maysville, Chaffee County, not found) - *Barry Lee Morphew (53) arrested & charged (5/5/21) with 1st degree murder after deliberation, tampering with physical evidence & attempting to influence a public servant. And additional charges (5/18/21) with tampering with a deceased human body & possession of a dangerous weapon (short rifle) & amended (5/18/21) to add domestic violence as sentencing enhancement. No bond.
*Charged (5/13/21) with felony forgery of public records & misdemeanor elections-mail ballot offense. $1K Bond.
Missing info, Barry’s PP loan & court info from 5/10/21 thru 8/9/21 to 8/1021 (Prelim day 1 & 2) & info on his voter fraud from 5/13/21 to 5/27/21 reference post #94 here:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

8/23/21 Preliminary hearing Day 3: State witnesses: Former Agent Johnathon Grusing. Defense attorney Dru Nielsen.
Agent Derek Graham with Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI). He has been with them for 2 years. Before that he worked for Colorado Springs Police Dept. for 34 years. DA Mark Hurlbert on direct.
Chaffee County Sheriff's Office Undersheriff Andy Rohrich. He has been the undersheriff for 3 years. He has been a police officer for 23 years. He worked as an animal control officer for 4 years. Rohrich was called while off-duty around 8:14pm May 10, 2020, about Suzanne & got on scene around 8:52pm.
Reference post #854 here for info:
Undersheriff Andy Rohrich continued:
Reference post #872 here for info:
Reference post #618 here for info:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*
CBI Agent Kevin Koback. Field agent in Pueblo for 7 years.
Agent Johnny Grusing is back on the stand for the prosecution.
FBI Agent Ken Harris up tomorrow. Preliminary hearing starts 9:30am on 8/24/21.

Last edited:
Wild speculation:
Spy pen found in bra drawer, correct?
Crack in master bedroom door… possible forced entry.
Did spy pen record?
MOO
Wasn't that damaged door the outside door of MBR, or was it inside? I thought it was outside, could be wrong. It occurred to me that the door could have been damaged by either Barry, forcing his way into the room...or, by a groggy, loopy Suzanne desperately trying to get away from Barry...could have simply ran into the door...unable to open it because her muscle control was gone...just speculation.

I'll go ahead & repost this

Thursday, August 24th:
*Preliminary Hearing (Murder) (Day 4 of 4) & Status Conference Hearing (Voter fraud) (Day 4 of 4) (@ 9:30am MT) - CO – Suzanne Renee Moorman Morphew (49) (missing May 10, 2020, did not return from bike ride (supposedly), Maysville, Chaffee County, not found) - *Barry Lee Morphew (53) arrested & charged (5/5/21) with 1st degree murder after deliberation, tampering with physical evidence & attempting to influence a public servant. And additional charges (5/18/21) with tampering with a deceased human body & possession of a dangerous weapon (short rifle) & amended (5/18/21) to add domestic violence as sentencing enhancement. No bond.
*Charged (5/13/21) with felony forgery of public records & misdemeanor elections-mail ballot offense. $1K Bond.
Missing info, Barry’s PP loan & court info from 5/10/21 thru 8/9/21 to 8/1021 (Prelim day 1 & 2) & info on his voter fraud from 5/13/21 to 5/27/21 reference post #94 here:

8/23/21 Preliminary hearing Day 3: State witnesses: Former Agent Johnathon Grusing. Defense attorney Dru Nielsen.
Agent Derek Graham with Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI). He has been with them for 2 years. Before that he worked for Colorado Springs Police Dept. for 34 years. DA Mark Hurlbert on direct.
Chaffee County Sheriff's Office Undersheriff Andy Rohrich. He has been the undersheriff for 3 years. He has been a police officer for 23 years. He worked as an animal control officer for 4 years. Rohrich was called while off-duty around 8:14pm May 10, 2020, about Suzanne & got on scene around 8:52pm.
Reference post #854 here for info:
Reference post #872 here for info:
CBI Agent Kevin Koback. Field agent in Pueblo for 7 years.
Agent Johnny Grusing is back on the stand for the prosecution.
FBI Agent Ken Harris up tomorrow. Preliminary hearing starts 9:30am on 8/24/21.
I think you meant Tuesday, August 24th....

Really looking forward to what we'll hear today.

Been thinking about Grushing and BM and that comment in the back of the car. And BM offering to open his life, or however he worded it.

I wonder if BM thought he had actually bribed Grushing? BM thought it was a done deal?
Smug BM didn't take into account someone who could play the confidence game better than him. Barry was basically admitting "you got me" but using his typical narcissist technique of deflecting responsibility onto the other person. Will be interesting to see if money or some other form of collateral was used by BM. Remember, he played SM this way. I think he still believes it's her fault "she pushed him" into murdering her. Twisted to most of us but BM doesn't seem to have the capacity to allow others free will.... he's convinced God thinks the way he does.

Hope I'm making sense. JMHO

Another thing which seems like a discrepancy: if Barry knew that they needed an extra worker by 11am, why didn't he order and pay for a 3rd room? There only seems to be talk of one bed in 225. Which appeared slept in.

Where was JP meant to be staying?

Because BM is not psychic and should not have any foreknowledge that he would be called away at 5:15pm because his wife had gone missing and therefore would not be occupying the room anymore.

ETA: I suppose the rooms could have more than one bed but it would be interesting to find out for sure since we now know the numbers of the rooms involved.

If all the workers (JP, MG, CC) had to share a room, assuming the room had 2 double beds, who ended up sharing a bed? I would imagine MG would not be comfortable sharing a bed with a male coworker... Im still hopeful we will hear from the so far silent employee.

If all the workers (JP, MG, CC) had to share a room, assuming the room had 2 double beds, who ended up sharing a bed? I would imagine MG would not be comfortable sharing a bed with a male coworker... Im still hopeful we will hear from the so far silent employee.
It was quoted in tweets that there were 2 rooms, 225 and 228 yesterday. I can't put my finger on it right now, but I know I saw it.

Have gotten onboard today with the speculation Barry has known since before they left Indiana about JL.

That's why he packed her up and moved her far far away into isolation.

Marriage is for life....afterall.

He doesn't have the mental scope to be bothered by her emotional connection to JL. Just the physical one.

She pulled it off sneaking away to see JL all but one time.
BM arrived in Florida unannounced.
She didn't get caught though I don't think...was close call!

moo
All but one time? Which one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to what we'll hear today.

Been thinking about Grushing and BM and that comment in the back of the car. And BM offering to open his life, or however he worded it.

I wonder if BM thought he had actually bribed Grushing? BM thought it was a done deal?

Related to your post, my question is: What did Barry feel he needed immunity from? If he is completely innocent, shouldn't his life be an open book without an immunity deal? Sounds like he had a guilty conscience to me.

Wasn't that damaged door the outside door of MBR, or was it inside? I thought it was outside, could be wrong. It occurred to me that the door could have been damaged by either Barry, forcing his way into the room...or, by a groggy, loopy Suzanne desperately trying to get away from Barry...could have simply ran into the door...unable to open it because her muscle control was gone...just speculation.
@LaurenScharfTV

Chaffee County Sheriff's Undersheriff said the door frame of the Master's Bedroom looked like there had been a forced entry from outside of the room. He also mentioned a 22 caliver unspent shell found on #SuzanneMorphew side of the bed.

12:52 PM · Aug 23, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members