Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #77 *ARREST*

Do you feel BM will go to trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to
@CarolAMcKinley
Nielsen stands - We are urging the court to rule on the proof evident today....so that Mr. Morphew doesn't have to continue to sit in jail. Judge says he’d rather make the decision correctly rather than too quickly. Judge says to come back at 230.

No decision today. Boo
@CarolAMcKinley

Nielsen stands - We are urging the court to rule on the proof evident today....so that Mr. Morphew doesn't have to continue to sit in jail. Judge says he’d rather make the decision correctly rather than too quickly. Judge says to come back at 230.

4:00 PM · Aug 24, 2021

There was more evidence in the OJ trial and he walked. I see nothing here that is going to put bM behind bars. I said yesterday I was underwhelmed by the prosecution. Today I'm downright dumbfounded. They had A WHOLE YEAR and this is all they came up with?????!!!!!
If the OJ trial is the standard for justice, then none should be expected.

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]55s
There you have it, the defense has wrapped up their witnesses. The case will be handed to the judge to decide if it will go to trial. He said he is not prepared to make a decision today following at least 20 hours of evidence presentation and testimony.#SuzanneMorphew @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]7m
Defense is now back for re-direct. Reminder-- before lunch we were told this would be the defense's last witness. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew #SuzanneMorphew

This is a listing on realtor.com of the house on Puma Path. I was curious what the doors looked like and while it doesn't show a view from the hallway in, it does show the doors to the master bath and closet doors so it's fairly safe to assume the door to the bedroom looked the same. It seems pretty sturdy.
https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...uma-Path_Salida_CO_81201_M28976-05306#photo30

It is a gorgeous home that resembles a lodge that sleeps seven without anyone on the floor just as an AirBnB might offer.

Those doors are stout. For Barry to kick through a hardwood door that cracks the hardwood molding, required brute force.

What puzzles me is her swimsuit being in the basket that's in her master closet. How could she take this off and place it properly in the swimsuit basket if she's injured by the impalement of the dart releasing meds?

One tweet said it requires 2-3 minutes to fall unconscious; another tweeted 8 min from time a dart enters the body. I suppose it's somewhere in between. Say Suzanne had 5 minutes in order to react before Barry caught up to her. That is, if he shot her from afar.

Why didn't Suzanne have time to also lock herself inside the master suite bathroom if the bedroom door is locked and she's running from a gun toting Barry?

How did the unspent .22 gun shell come to roll under the side of the bed that was considered Suzanne's?

Many unanswered questions still I remain horrified by this heinous murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90