CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

hawkshaw

Reaction score
WE now know Tom Spota and James Burke may have hindered the investigation. Like it or not the task falls to Sini.

There are some people in Sini's office that are holdovers from Spota's time. During the Spota time there was one particular SCPD detective supervisor that followed Burke into that office and found himself working directly under Christopher McPartland doing his corruption investigations. This went on for most of the time Spota was in office.

If that doesn't disqualify from working for the new DA, then I don't know what does. Mind you he not only answered to McPartland but he was very good friend of Burke.

During this time this detective supervisor had an itch for bigger and better things. He got involved with a pretty big swindler who stole more than $3M from investors, small and large. Maybe this chumps that lost their money thought it was safe to invest with this crook because the crook placed the cop on the Board of Directors of the company used to swindle these folks.

Now this 'sterling' example of a corruption fighting SCPD detective needed to do before engaging with said criminal was to do a GOOGLE FOR THE swindler and even a 6 yr. old could have understood this was a very bad man. He would have found out this man was convicted of like crimes and was supposed to report to a federal prison on June 4, 2002 for another ill fated swindle in a failed organized crime 'pump and dump' out of Staten Island.

Let now skip to another piece of information I was told that kind of horrifies me, and should horriy many of you that read and follow this Board: I have been told that although this individual of lower rank in the DA Sini's SCPD detective squad HE calls the shots and has the ear of the DA. He can be seen in photographs with Sini on various occasions. During the last 4 years this individual has received about $1M in salary and OT. Not bad work if you can get it.

More later if you are interested.....

The "Defective" is asked by his civilian friend if they can trust the swindler. The D tells the C the guy is a crook but he is our crook and maybe we can make some money off of him. He adds that he, Defective is a SCPD cop and this guy wouldn't dare F with him. The DEFECTIVE quietly gets a check for $17,500 from a sucker the swindler cons a $2M victim. DEFECTIVE goes to Lloyd Harbor to pick up his check.

Swindler is never prosecuted by Spota because if that happens Spota would be forced to resign before the end of 2002.

The underlying swindle concerns make believe movie studios. One is located on Staten Island. It is called Stapleton Studios. The studio gets major concessions from outgoing NYC Mayor Guiliani. It could be worth in the MILLIONS. BLOOMBERG is now the mayor and 6 months into office and cancels the contract with Stapleton. The new mayor adds in closing: "The City of NY doesn't do business with crooks."

If my information is correct the DEFECTIVE is still with the PD and is supposed to be the 'eyes and ears' of our current Bellone Hand Picked DA Sini. But maybe that will end when the public gets a chance to vote in an honest man for DA.

The name of the CONVICTED SWINDLER IS : Robert Marlowe Walker III - or MARLOWE Robert Walker. He currently is in Bradenton, FL running a construction business. While here in NY the businesses I am talking about were: HARBOUR ENTERTAINMENT and STAPLETON STUDIOS.
Check 'em out, or maybe DA Sini's top investigator would like to share?

Folks, do you really think much has changed in Suffolk County? LOL

For a long period of time the 'movie' studio swindle was the biggest con for the crooks. Need a chump to invest tell them you have q movie project to invest in. Walker did it in Suffolk and the husband of very well known public official turn TV personality did something in Westchester.

One year it's Pet Rocks, the next year it's Cabbage Patch dolls.

In Suffolk it was lure to invest, own, manage a movie career with the promise one day you will be a movie star. I know of one young lad that got his parents involved investing at least $150K, and maybe a lot more and lost it all. But that young man did get free room and board for a year or so and one of NY's Finest Correctional Institutions. A Tip O ' the HAT to RMWIII/MRWIII

Some folks are very concerned Tim Sini is starting to feel the pressure of running for re-election. He gets his name in NEWSDAY almost everyday.
The concern is he will make an arrest for LISK shortly before the election to garner votes. Whether or not it will result in a conviction - they will worry about that later.

I am also told the 'investigation' is being run by the DA's office by ADA's loyal to him with the cops being held in the distance.

The big question is; IS this going to be a HAM SANDWICH that will be indicted?

I heard it again the arrest of a LISK suspect is imminent. The only thing we can do at this time is to sit back and wait. Those of you who are interested in Suffolk County should listen to a radio show on the Internet, tomorrow You can find it by going to: LINEWSRADIO.COM it starts at about 2:05PM, hosted by Frank Mackay. That show is called BREAKING IT DOWN. ONCE the page comes up you go to the top rh corner and click on LISTEN TO IT LIVE. THAT SHOULD DO IT FOR YOU. YOU won't be disappointed. 2pm EST

I am tuning in !!!!! I have been waiting like all here. Thank you Hawkshaw !

Is it 103.9 fm on the radio ?

Yes it is but simply tuning it in on your radio may not do it. At home I have ALEXA and when I say 103.9fm it goes directly to Heart radio, Do it with a radio and it goes to music. But I am brain dead with technical matters.

I heard it again the arrest of a LISK suspect is imminent. The only thing we can do at this time is to sit back and wait. Those of you who are interested in Suffolk County should listen to a radio show on the Internet, tomorrow You can find it by going to: LINEWSRADIO.COM it starts at about 2:05PM, hosted by Frank Mackay. That show is called BREAKING IT DOWN. ONCE the page comes up you go to the top rh corner and click on LISTEN TO IT LIVE. THAT SHOULD DO IT FOR YOU. YOU won't be disappointed. 2pm EST

And so because the high and mighty Sini wants to be DA in SC again;
or is it because the high and might Tierney wants to be DA

An arrest of a LISK suspect is imminent?

Is John Ray going to be arrested for covering up for
a) SCPD
b) Pak
c) Brewer
and
d) HACKETT - THE MAN HE IS SUEING, BUT IN REALITY - OBFUSCATING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT
TO SHANNAN WITH BREWER, PAK'S AND HACKETT'S INVOLVEMENT, AND OTHERS, SHALL WE SAY?

Is Kolker giong to be arrested for lieing in his book about Pak and Hackett and Brewer's nefarious illegal activities that night? Kolker wrote a book, published it, advertised it and lied in his book to the public. He has defrauded the public of the truth of Shannan Gilbert's case.
Who is going to be arrested for concealing the cover up of Shannan Gilbert murder?
Who is going to be arrested for kidnapping her, killing her and moving her body from point A topoint B and then Point C -to the marsh?

Do you see Lanieri walking around?
Do you see Bissette walking around?
Do you see Leonard Lato walking around?

The Administration visciously defends its concealed criminal activities from exposure. When it senses
a threat of exposure, the Administration responds like any lawless, rogue actor: it lies, attacks, smears,
bribes, blackmails, estorts and otherwise intimidates any perceived threat by any means necessary.

The Administration = James Burke, Chris McPartland and Thomas J. Spota.

Anyone with the truth has been targeted with threats of physical violence and death, vandalism, public smears, invastions
of privacy, doxing, hacking and other illegal and extortive behaviors designed to discredit, intimidate and silence.

AS IF the REAL LISK will be arrested for Sini and/or Tierney's run to be Suffolk County DA.

Last edited:
WE now know Tom Spota and James Burke may have hindered the investigation. Like it or not the task falls to Sini.

There are some people in Sini's office that are holdovers from Spota's time. During the Spota time there was one particular SCPD detective supervisor that followed Burke into that office and found himself working directly under Christopher McPartland doing his corruption investigations. This went on for most of the time Spota was in office.

If that doesn't disqualify from working for the new DA, then I don't know what does. Mind you he not only answered to McPartland but he was very good friend of Burke.

During this time this detective supervisor had an itch for bigger and better things. He got involved with a pretty big swindler who stole more than $3M from investors, small and large. Maybe this chumps that lost their money thought it was safe to invest with this crook because the crook placed the cop on the Board of Directors of the company used to swindle these folks.

Now this 'sterling' example of a corruption fighting SCPD detective needed to do before engaging with said criminal was to do a GOOGLE FOR THE swindler and even a 6 yr. old could have understood this was a very bad man. He would have found out this man was convicted of like crimes and was supposed to report to a federal prison on June 4, 2002 for another ill fated swindle in a failed organized crime 'pump and dump' out of Staten Island.

Let now skip to another piece of information I was told that kind of horrifies me, and should horriy many of you that read and follow this Board: I have been told that although this individual of lower rank in the DA Sini's SCPD detective squad HE calls the shots and has the ear of the DA. He can be seen in photographs with Sini on various occasions. During the last 4 years this individual has received about $1M in salary and OT. Not bad work if you can get it.

More later if you are interested.....

To quote a very unhappy victim of the administration - who is sueing SCDA:

"Tricamo big trouble Burks boy paid over $300k a year not because he's smart because he keeps the secrets of gilgo and the scpd."

As per the usual, all MacKay did was say he THOUGHT an arrest MIGHT be imminent.

The ONLY LE who had information worth its weight in gold, in ANY of MacKay's LISK series interviews
was SCPD Deputy Inspector Roger Shannon.

On the May 20, 2021 interview at 651: MacKay asks Roger Shannon:
"Let me ask you something, Roger, you
alluded to the fact of the tv shows that there were documentaries, is there anything that you want to clarify
on what you've seen there.....or what you've heard in the newspaper that you know is innacurate, or even if
it's something you heard from me, let us know if there is something you differ in an opinion than what you
have heard in the media"

@8:18 Mr. Shanon "It's been...because of the lawsuit ...it hasn't ...the fact of Shannan Gilbert's has never
really been properly understood and displayed by the media, so that's kind of unfortunate, but, we uh
we always used to say you can't fight with people who buy ink by the barrel."

Deputy Inspector Roger Shannon is the ONLY person to say the truth regarding Shannan Gilbert.
He brought, in a very sophisticated phrased of his syntax, that the lawsuit of John Ray is full of KAKA.
You never heard Robert Kolker tell the truth regarding the lawsuit covering up what it IS covering up.

You only heard Roger Shannon tell the truth that the lawsuit is full of KAKA 100%. It's a fraud,
and so is Kolker, and so is John Ray.

This is for Frank "Breaking it Down" MacKay.

a) Where is the Chris Loeb Part 2. Was he too honest for you Frank?
b) This is for you Frank since you are trying to reinvent history

Correction - last paragraph SCHAFFER .....not Spota testified he didn't seek
Burke's police internal affairs...

I agree it was one of his better ones. I did catch it when it was first ran. You might want to check out The NY Times stories about some teachers in the Babylon schools grooming girls for sex.
12/8 was better yet! I enjoyed hearing you Pete. Of course I got an especially big laugh hearing about you being one of the main reasons Newsday shut down the comments... good times those were! lol

Truth is I 'wrote' more articles for Newsday via the Comment column than Newsday wrote stories. In my son in law's story where he was wrongfully arrested, charged, and convicted I must have posted more than 2000 comments ! Crooks like Jake Feinberg (now - dead) and Robert Marlowe Walker III read those columns and warned me they were going to get a lawyer.

Last edited:
I just want to take the time to wish Spota well for his short trip to Danbury this morning. I see McPartland is asking the judge to intervene with federal prison officials to get him re-assigned from his Texas prison to a prison closer to home so his family could more easier visit him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back