Found Deceased OR - Trevor Watson, 36, walked into woods, Douglas Co, 22 Aug 2021

hotsytotsy

Reaction score
Trevor Watson, AGE 36, was last seen August 22, 2021 3pm PST leaving 377 Fir point Lane, Glendale OR 97442 heading into the woods local to that address.

Search and Rescue work is occurring and Trevor’s family is very concerned about his mental state.

Trevor may be lost or injured in the area where he was last seen.
Oregon State Police : Missing Persons : Missing Persons : State of Oregon

Last edited:
Trevor left his Mother’s home at 3pm 8/22/2021, reportedly detoxing from alcohol, hallucinating and may be traveling along Interstate 5.

Attachments

• 4E577BE0-273D-44F5-AD3C-F289C8B199D7.jpeg
    4E577BE0-273D-44F5-AD3C-F289C8B199D7.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 13
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no link>

Hitchhiking? Picked up by an associate? A little more info would go a long way here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find his NamUs profile. Neither his name nor the MP# showed any results. Perhaps it's pending approval by LE. I'll keep an eye out for it and will ask @mlhenn to do the same.
@YaYa_521 thank you, I thought it might be “not an immediate process” for NAMUS visibility. I had suggested the family add Trevor and when I status checked today they said Yes, he is in NAMUS.

MSM Post
Douglas County crews look for man missing since Sunday
GLENDALE, Ore. -- Search and rescue crews in Douglas County are looking for a man last seen on Sunday.

Trevor Watson, 36, was last seen at his mother’s home on Fir Point Lane in Glendale on Sunday. When she woke from a nap at about 3 p.m., he was gone.

Trevor+Watson+2.jpg

Trevor+Watson+3.jpg

Relatives say he has never gone missing before and his phone and wallet were found separately at the house.

Watson is 5 foot 8 inches tall, weighs 135 pounds and has light brown hair and light brown eyes.

If you have information call the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 541-440-4450.

That is a bad combo of facts--- <modsnip: There is no MSM or LE info to substantiate re mushrooms or being angry>o_O

The best scenario is that he has a revelation, a breakthrough and is found in time to recover and change things around.
@katydid23 yes, you’re right, it’s not a great situation, that’s why I came to our forum for some insight <modsnip>
IMO JMO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993