AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Someone or multiple people have outsmarted police officers, detectives and federal agents for this long. Seems crazy.

In fairness, I don't think enough credit is being given LE. I do not believe for a second that LE has been outsmarted.

I don't believe that TBI or FBI have no clue or no evidence. If we can sit here and find inconsistencies and question what we are seeing and hearing, I think that 3 LE Agencies can figure it out and are way ahead of us.

IMO, they are waiting it out. They want the body. They want a murder charge. They don't want to settle for anything less.

Whoever is responsible will eventually be held accountable. I actually have no fear of this going cold or for having LE be outwitted by anyone.

It may take some time to get this right, but they will.

MOO

Watch now: Search for missing Hawkins child expands to two-mile radius of rough terrain Going back a way, this is the first time I noticed what Ronnie Lawson said about the brothers seeing Summer go out the back door. That's interesting by all accounts from CW they were upstairs the whole time. That's a big discrepancy right there. I don't doubt Ronnie Lawson at all. MOO
Respectfully, this was last updated 2 days after Summer went missing. The statement is made in the reporters words, so who knows who told him that. It also says she was last seen at 6:30pm, hmmm... definitely a big discrepancy!

This is somewhat possible, however I want to point out that Summer would be forced to follow game trails, hiking trails, fire or utility cuts or a trail of some type created by a landowner. Adults can't just go marching through undergrowth, pickers, poison ivy/oak/sumac, downed branches, trees and washes like it's a leisurely jaunt down the footpath. Much more difficult for a child to navigate.

Odd question, is this area known for wild dog packs? Anyone familiar with the Pine Barrens of NJ knows exactly what I'm talking about.
I think I recall wild dog packs being mentioned, possibly by DW. I don't recall context but pretty sure they were mentioned.

Respectfully, this was last updated 2 days after Summer went missing. The statement is made in the reporters words, so who knows who told him that. It also says she was last seen at 6:30pm, hmmm... definitely a big discrepancy!
I haven't seen Ronnie Lawson Dispute what he's quoted as saying,or request a retraction on that. So I believe it is factual. MOO

I think I recall wild dog packs being mentioned, possibly by DW. I don't recall context but pretty sure they were mentioned.

That's not good. I have had a couple of run-ins with feral dog packs. Can any local members confirm if they are or are not active in that area. Whole other scenario.
Feral dogs are not just family pets with bad manners, they are pack hunters with little fear of humans. Edited to add: NJ even went to the trouble of hunting down the larger packs and killing them back in the 60's and 70's around the Lacey County landfill.

Yes, as you said, exactly! As a mother, that period of time would be etched into your brain, IMO. Just like my little grandson - he was born at 12:34 pm and every time I see that exact time on the clock, I think of him. How much more poignant, more piercing would the last time you saw your missing child be? How could she not know?
I totally agree with you. I'd think she would remember what time that happened--seared into her brain. Also, my son was born @ 12:34 just like your grandson. lol

<sigh> Still nothing? I've been absent from this thread for a bit but I think of and pray for Summer every day. It makes me so sad that she is still missing ... and no progress has been made. :(

That's not good. I have had a couple of run-ins with feral dog packs. Can any local members confirm if they are or are not active in that area. Whole other scenario.
Feral dogs are not just family pets with bad manners, they are pack hunters with little fear of humans.
so the tree trimmers would not have put them off?
Makes sense.
TES mentioned they had seen a bear up close in one of their interviews. I'm trying to recollect whether they , too , mentioned feral dog packs.. I'll do a hunt and revert if I can confirm.
~
@AmyE is local, she may well know.

I totally agree with you. I'd think she would remember what time that happened--seared into her brain. Also, my son was born @ 12:34 just like your grandson. lol
Plus would she tell LE that she couldn't remember times because she was trying to enjoy herself? She must have given them some sort of timeline. That's what really counts IMO.

I couldn't open that website, geoblocked.
Could the boys have seen her open or exit basement from a window upstairs?

from the link:

"Summer was last seen Tuesday at approximately 6:30 p.m.

Lawson said that time isn’t exact because family members were searching for Summer themselves before contacting law enforcement.

Lawson said Summer’s siblings reported seeing her walking out the back door."

from the link:

Lawson said that time isn’t exact because family members were searching for Summer themselves before contacting law enforcement.

I wonder which door the siblings were referencing in this quote.

from the link:

Thanks Katy.
So, DW called 911 at 6.32pm.
CW called them first, presumably? No confirmed time for that.
They had spent some time searching before they called..

If she was home at 3.30pm, that's 3 hours.

X
Watch now: Search for missing Hawkins child expands to two-mile radius of rough terrain Going back a way, this is the first time I noticed what Ronnie Lawson said about the brothers seeing Summer go out the back door. That's interesting by all accounts from CW they were upstairs the whole time. That's a big discrepancy right there. I don't doubt Ronnie Lawson at all. MOO

I think he was relaying information given to him by the family. Was this after the boys were interviewed or was this passed on to him from DW or CW? It’s kind of hard to say if it is reliable information and he wouldn’t retract it now if they found out it is not, especially if they know much more about events than we are aware. I suspect they do.

jmo

X

I think he was relaying information given to him by the family. Was this after the boys were interviewed or was this passed on to him from DW or CW? It’s kind of hard to say if it is reliable information and he wouldn’t retract it now if they found out it is not, especially if they know much more about events than we are aware. I suspect they do.

jmo
Ronnie Lawson is quoted as saying it is what was told by the brothers. Not CW,or CH,or DW. I don't think that's mistake,or miss quote. MOO

from the link:

Nearly every Wells' statement has been contradicted by a subsequent Wells' statement, as verified in Wells' interviews. What is to be believed?

from the link:

Factual or heresay, I think this statement is what precipitated the timeline, and the ground search. Both logical conclusions based on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname