MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Any woman who has been sexually assaulted will not be doing well mentally for a long time.

''- her home not being kept up. It was described as dirty by the daughter. This really stood out to the daughter as not normal. Was something happening with Echo's mental well being and she started to let things go such as cleaning her home?''

Did you read #327? He would take her car, he had keys to her house, and just walked in like he lived there. Echo told Kelsey she was afraid of him, so Kelsey decided to confront him. Kelsey told the neighbor to give the keys back to her mom's house, and don't come over unless he is invited.

Everything @gsleuth said is spot ON. But I do think he was making the mess--it seemed limited to when she came in AFTER her mom disappeared--and less like it was something Echo was doing?

This rape survivor was trapped in a dance with fear and being retraumatized by this neighbor. All the unresolved trauma comes back and changes how well you can handle aggressive, needy men. For many rape survivors, aggressive, needy men are actually paralyzing. It's hard to think when a man's needs are constant, preeminent, verbalized, and disorienting.

Would love to know which Dollar General the clerk that remembers Echo was at.

So Echo told the clerk that someone had drained her account.

The clerk then describes her as flustered, “rushed and scatter-brained" (maybe it's dawning on Echo that the man outside in the car is the one who drained her account).

And we know that the neighbor told Kelsey he and Echo went to Wal-Mart on Mother's Day together, presumably in Echo's car which was missing from the garage when K. stopped by with card and gifts.

I am speculating here but I can see a line underneath this, and it worries me.

It worries me that Echo had to get back to the car and tell the neighbor her money was gone.

It worries me that she would be conflict-avoidant in that situation, and probably frightened.

It worries me that he seems like a man who likes control, and who gets excited by fear.

The neighbor is not looking good to me at all. :(

You did a great job putting that into words. She was very fearful. Someone was taking her money, her car, her phone, controlling her life and separating her from her family and friends. She was almost like a hostage.

<modsnip>

Betty P,
You don't give her any credit. She was small so she must have been easily manipulated and taken advantage of. She was so unable to care for herself that she didn't know how to lock a door and the creepy neighbor would just walk in. And if he took her keys without her permission, she was incapable of changing the locks. Is it 1950??

No, it's living out in an isolated area with a violent neighbor who probably has a weapon and goes into your house whether or not you want him to. She was able to finally kick the guy out of her house, car, etc. as she told her daughter. But something bad happened after that. No one knows, the witnesses aren't talking and the victim of abuse is missing.

ETA: Don't forget, her own gun was found outside of her house. This was some time after she had forced him out of her home and took back control of her belongings.

I assume this means he came to her house. She went outside with the gun to make him leave. No one knows what happened after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else in Echo’s family had been to her house besides KS?

From what I recall KS mentioning in interviews, all of her kids were there at one time or another. IIRC one or two of them (possibly her son) had lived with her for a while. They were eventually old enough to move out on their own.

My impression is the other siblings are younger than KS, ICBW.

Last edited:
From what I recall KS mentioning in interviews, all of her kids were there at one time or another. IIRC one or two of them (possibly her son) had lived with her for a while. They were eventually old enough to move out on their own.

My impression is the other siblings are younger than KS, ICBW.
I think Echo has only lived there about a year or so?

How did Echo support herself?

Um, that is a whole lot of assumptions about smokers. I have smoked since I was 15(terrible habit I know). I haven't bought cigs in a carton for a good 10 years - and I was renting all that time. I am a home owner and haven't bought them in a carton for at least that long. I do not have a pack for every room - that is a serious addiction of someone does that. I don't even know alcoholics who keep alcohol in every room. Yes I have several lighters but I have a main one that I always keep with my current pack. Going off my habits and the habits of all my friends who smoked, it is still significant that the pack and lighter were not taken.

Has it been stated anywhere whether the neighbor has been invited by LE to take a polygraph?

I understand the result may not be admissible as evidence but surely the willingness and passing of a polygraph is way different to refusing to undertake one.

Continuing to wish for answers for Echo's loved ones, Echo seems like such a lovely lady.

Echo's poster has been updated, she was last seen on 6-14-2020.
Active Missing Persons
Did someone come forward with this information or was it a camera that captured her? Where was she seen on the 14th? Why coming with this info more than a year later? Slow investigation?

That's odd! Hopefully it was a camera that captured her.

Ebmta - it's a private road, can't street view on Google to see if there visible cameras on property etc.

Last edited:
Echo's poster has been updated, she was last seen on 6-14-2020.
Active Missing Persons
Did someone come forward with this information or was it a camera that captured her? Where was she seen on the 14th? Why coming with this info more than a year later? Slow investigation?
Did you mean to type 5-14-2020 which is what is shown on the flyer you linked. If so, you still have time to edit your comment.

The address is her own home, her trailer. Apparently, someone has claimed they saw her there 5 days later. I wonder who claims they saw her there?

LE should really provide the public with some detailed information about this later sighting of Echo at her home. Any information about the last time she was seen is very important. The public needs to know.

The address is her own home, her trailer. Apparently, someone has claimed they saw her there 5 days later. I wonder who claims they saw her there?

LE should really provide the public with some detailed information about this later sighting of Echo at her home. Any information about the last time she was seen is very important. The public needs to know.

More will be released on this soon.

I find it strange that the update on the state police poster is not on the sheriff's facebook or on the bring Echo home facebook. Now I wonder who provided this "information". @kelsie, I sure hope you are right and things are moving towards some answers for her familie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back