Found Deceased PA - Matthew Mindler, 19, MU student, did not return to his room, Millersville, 24 Aug 2021

You would imagine he grew up fast for his age. I’m surprised he didn’t have an off campus place. My son lived in a house with 3 girls, he was a happy camper lol. I guess theres no car since nothing has been said about one.

You would imagine he grew up fast for his age. I’m surprised he didn’t have an off campus place. My son lived in a house with 3 girls, he was a happy camper lol. I guess theres no car since nothing has been said about one.
I have 2 kids in college. Students are not allowed to have a car on campus the first 2 years and they must live in a dorm the first 2 years. I know he may not have those restrictions.

Didn’t know that about the first two years. My son was going to Thaddeus Stevens and his girlfriend was going to Millersville. They had a place with 2 other girls. Really wish we knew if he was having any issues. Super strange that he would leave so soon.

I have 2 kids in college. Students are not allowed to have a car on campus the first 2 years and they must live in a dorm the first 2 years. I know he may not have those restrictions.

Freshman are allowed to have their car on campus at Millersville. They just have to apply for a parking pass. My son is living in a dorm ( he's not in the same one Matthew lives in) . I'm not 100% sure if it was required though.

For my son's college, they had to live on campus for freshman year, but could have a car. Honestly, I think it's a great stipulation to have.

Didn’t know that about the first two years. My son was going to Thaddeus Stevens and his girlfriend was going to Millersville. They had a place with 2 other girls. Really wish we knew if he was having any issues. Super strange that he would leave so soon.

I've got a kid in a Philadelphia school. Do Millersville students travel to Philly for fun/social???

I will say 20 is late to enter college typically. Matthew's child acting career is atypical for most young people in PA and may pose a challenge academically and socially.

Did Matthew have a history of pals in the city hanging out, etc? Where did Matthew graduate from high school?

I will say 20 is late to enter college typically. Matthew's child acting career is atypical for most young people in PA and may pose a challenge academically and socially.

Did Matthew have a history of pals in the city hanging out, etc? Where did Matthew graduate from high school?

He was actually only 19. His mother corrected a previous, erroneous report.

Millersville University looking for missing student, former ‘As the World Turns’ actor from Hellertown

"Mindler’s mother, Monica — who noted her son is 19, not 20 as stated in the university’s alert — said he has not acted in several years."

I wonder what's on the other side of the parking lot? Are there any student apartments or off campus houses? MOO
I've attached a wider map that shows the area beyond his residence hall and the parking lots. It's pretty rural, there is some housing on University Drive to the west, the Conestoga River to the east, and a golf course to the south, just beyond the mapped area.

Attachments

• Campus2 (3).png
    Campus2 (3).png
    558.2 KB · Views: 24
I've attached a wider map that shows the area beyond his residence hall and the parking lots. It's pretty rural, there is some housing on University Drive to the west, the Conestoga River to the east, and a golf course to the south, just beyond the mapped area.
So he was walking to the west? Do you think they'd have cameras in the parking lot? MOO

So he was walking to the west? Do you think they'd have cameras in the parking lot? MOO
I assume the parking lot referenced in the MSM quote below is the one adjacent to his residence hall, West Villages, which would be in a west, southwest direction. There is another parking lot, adjacent to South Villages.

"He was last seen walking from his residence hall, West Villages, toward the Centennial Dr. parking lot area around 8 p.m. on Tuesday."

If there are cameras in the parking lot/s, LE hasn't released any images at this point, we only have the one of him walking down a hallway in his residence hall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back