Found Deceased PA - Matthew Mindler, 19, MU student, did not return to his room, Millersville, 24 Aug 2021

Ohhhhh noooooo!

Handsome kid. Life ahead of him. This is heartbreaking. My deepest and sincere condolences to his mom.

Although I can't see the comments on Twitter from reading our kind and reliable WS comments I am now "assuming " an overdose may have been involved?

Hate to preach to the choir. There is no more opiates as we knew back when. As @MyJoey mentioned everything is cut with fentanyl. Even "hippie drugs" like mushrooms and such got the fentanyl. Every single time you use it's Russian roulette.

Mods if not appropriate please remove. No matter the cause of this talented young man's death the world lost another promising kid.

Seems you were the voice that the mods let through. Thank you.

I imagine he was, he was new to the area. Definitely a guess but I believe it was suicide by drugs. I wonder how many room mates he had?
Idk, police say they're investigating "unintended death". Not that they can pinpoint a victim's mindset. But I'm assuming they have certain facts that can point to his death as accidental.

Seems you were the voice that the mods let through. Thank you.
We among US just have to keep being the “Catchers in the Rye” Trying our very best to try & SEE & PROTECT the pain in others before it’s too late... We’re all on the same Life Raft- We’ve gotta be more WE than Me- especially now. Now’s the time to make significant changes in how we are towards each other it seems... Be safe out there! And above all else- let’s be kind, eh?

Last edited:
Such sad news. All I can say is, if it was a drugs overdose, I hope it was accidental and not suicide.
RIP sweet boy.
They will definitely mark it accidental, they do all overdoses. His family will know the extent of his using. Although if he had a history of using, I can’t imagine a parent letting him go to school 2 hours away.

They will definitely mark it accidental, they do all overdoses. His family will know the extent of his using. Although if he had a history of using, I can’t imagine a parent letting him go to school 2 hours away.

excellent point. I am a bit perplexed by this whole scene. Overdosing on 3rd day of college. Outside of a frat party overdose, this is odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back