Found Deceased PA - Boy, 5, fell into Susquehanna River, Lancaster County, 29 August 2021

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Oh this hurts. Everything seems to be made of sharp edges in this world lately. Everything hurts. Prayers for this baby and those who loved him.
Oh, @Limecat, you said it, I regretfully have to agree. Yes, there are sharp edges everywhere, and even a little 5-year-old can't escape it.
Somebody's little boy -- just gone.
Yes, prayers for his family and for all of us, all over the world.

How did LE know that this boy was "playing near the river when he fell in" -- from Death of 5-year-old boy in Susquehanna River ruled a freshwater drowning
Did someone see him there? (Maybe I missed something.) Was he really playing, or was it something much worse?
Oh, so tragic. Yet another child now has angel wings...

Oh, @Limecat, you said it, I regretfully have to agree. Yes, there are sharp edges everywhere, and even a little 5-year-old can't escape it.
Somebody's little boy -- just gone.
Yes, prayers for his family and for all of us, all over the world.

How did LE know that this boy was "playing near the river when he fell in" -- from Death of 5-year-old boy in Susquehanna River ruled a freshwater drowning
Did someone see him there? (Maybe I missed something.) Was he really playing, or was it something much worse?
Oh, so tragic. Yet another child now has angel wings...
I agree borndem, the details are so few and kind of sketchy, it’s hard to understand. If he was playing in a creek, what happened that caused him to be swept away? Did the current pick up? Did he go out deeper where the current was faster, or if it was deeper maybe he couldn’t keep his footing? It’s just horrific. My heart breaks for his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back