AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like JMO -
CW, H, and SW pick Grandma up
Go to Swimming Hole
Then pick up the script: At some point while H and Summer were in the water swimming, CBW says “come on Summer we gotta go get Grandma’s prescription and we just got back in the truck and left.” (10:55)

I could be missing it, but I am having trouble with seeing anything nefarious yet with this line of events o_O My personal opinion only…
I'm still struggling to understand why a 15 year old boy became a part of this day.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I'm confused by Chris and Hospital time. CW didn't say the appointment was for 8.00 am. What she actually said was:

...morning i do my thing with the kids and
05:47
then we go to bed
05:51
i can't okay tell you i know i went
05:54
to the hospital at eight with my mom and
05:57
dropped her off.....

She went to the hospital at 8.00 am. meaning she could have set off at 8.

That can be taken either way right?

Chris interviews Candus at Swimming Hole
What time did DW leave for work?

Chris on YT
Pick up or drop rx at 1:33. 8 am took mom to appointment. She doesn't make a plan to be with H that day, had preplans with her mom, locked boys in at home.

CB says her phone rings, it's H. H says CB called him. No big deal. Add 15-20 minutes to go get H at his house. Chris not sure what time that is.

According to H, A was asleep when CB showed up. Talking about the swim suit. He asked specifically where Summer changed into swimsuit.

H conversation about swimming is water park, CB's convo about swimming is horse pond.

Presuppose 1:33 to pick up rx. Add drive to Sonic for slushy (no food according to CB). So 2:15.

Then drive to grocery store. Could drive to Hippy store, etc. occur in morning instead of afternoon? Timing messed up.

Hard numbers locked in - 1:33, 6:23, 7:03. Rest are presented as "ideas that could have been."

It's been a little fuzzy, but wasn't Grandma's visit to the hospital an emergency room visit? If their small hospital is like my small rural hospital, it can take HOURS for an ER visit...waiting to be triaged, waiting to be called back to a room, waiting for the Dr. to see you, waiting for lab tests/X-ray/bloodwork results...JMO
So they (Candus, Summer & possibly H) could conceivably not have picked Grandma up for a long time, and then dropped off the RX and waited the 20 mins or so ... I think this is when they were at the swimming hole.
CB implied (and Chris agreed she implied) that CH did have an appointment at the ER. Which makes me ask why then did DW take the Subaru that day, knowing the truck couldn't fit CB, CH, Summer and the boys? Why did he mistakenly believe the boys were with CB and so he decided to work late since no one was going to be home?

So many questions and each one opens the door to yet more questions!!!

CB implied (and Chris agreed she implied) that CH did have an appointment at the ER. Which makes me ask why then did DW take the Subaru that day, knowing the truck couldn't fit CB, CH, Summer and the boys? Why did he mistakenly believe the boys were with CB and so he decided to work late since no one was going to be home?

How do you get an appointment at the ER?

How do you get an appointment at the ER?
Apparently it's possible at some of the smaller medical buildings. At least that's what a poster proffered a few threads back. Maybe CH's doctor works at an express clinic at the ER?

CH must have had an appointment or else there was no one else there before her since she did seem to get in quickly. CB never clarified why the 8 am time was important.

If their Subaru was a Crosstrek as I've read here, there's no way 2 adults, a teenager, and 4 kids would have fit in it either. My whole family drives bigger Subarus (Outback, Forrester) and they don't seat 7 people either. And why use a cute little Crosstrek (with a $600 a month car payment!!) as a work vehicle? The only Subaru that legally sits 7-8 is the Ascent, a larger SUV type vehicle. Sorry for the mini-rant - this car situation has always bugged me, lol.

thank you, I wish he would just get to the point.

I had to check out of this one and I'll catch the recorded version I can FF through tomorrow. The content of this one seems to be disjointed and not prepared as well as former videos. Maybe because it's mostly redundant. I did learn that he knows for sure (somehow) that 1:33PM is an official time stamp for either dropping off or picking up at Walgreen's, but that's the only "new" news I learned. I'd be more interested in seeing CW's and DW's reactions to this video.

So Chris's big point is the 40 minutes at the end of the day - between when Summer went missing and LE came - CW and DW didn't do anything. They weren't looking for Summer. CM says he learned this from "people on the ground." And that's a "red flag" for him.

So Chris's big point is the 40 minutes at the end of the day - between when Summer went missing and LE came - CW and DW didn't do anything. They weren't looking for Summer. CM says he learned this from "people on the ground." And that's a "red flag" for him.
Right, he said CW and DW just sat on their truck texting.

Chris on YT

Chris quoting Sheriff Lawson - "Nobody has been excluded. Nobody. This is an ongoing investigation." Gut says no one in the neighborhood is involved, based on the fact that even Don said they all had alibis.

Does he think the neighbor heard somebody yell? Yeah, probably, but at what time frame and was it one of the boys screaming for Summer, looking for her?

Sorry, I just got a DM from my youngest daughter to tell me she finally got her second vaccination - this is a big deal as she's currently living in Japan which has been woefully backwards about vaccines and masks.

I'm behind on the Chris video.

Chris describes the phone call from DW to CW while they were all in the car at Walgreens. Chris claims:

"H said something to the effect of "when you coming home?"."

I have been through that interview twice now and nowhere in it does H say this.

Chris interviews Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member