AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Summer left in the car with H while mom and grandma went food shopping?

H being there that day is bothersome to me!
All JMO

BBM - Regarding H, I have never understood why a teenage boy would want to be around two "old ladies" (you know how teens are, lol) and a little girl. For one mildly alcoholic beverage, a vape, and a slushie? Nothing better to do in June, I guess? No friends his age? No girlfriend? Something has just struck me as odd about that, especially knowing the animosity between his mom and CW.

........and what if candy and junk food were all they ate that day? How does that help find what happened to Summer? IMOO seems the family's dirty laundry is more fodder for discussion than Summer's disappearance and what may have happened to this child. Again JMO

I think sometimes it helps us feel better to think a child was fed organic, wholesome food. At least they were fed well.

I'm one of those awful people who showed up to a funeral home with a bag full of Chicken McNuggets for whatever kid followed me to the kitchen.

It's an individual thing and I think it should be left that way. I'm not convinced dissecting her diet from one day in her life is going to find her.

All JMO

Did Summer even have skittles or was the vape for Candus skittles flavored? In the H interview he says she got a blue skittles vape.

I don't know if a link is needed, but here it is around 16:50 .
There was also a small box of skittles in the truck, next to Summer. When CM asked her if she bought them for her, she said no, they were just in the truck already. So I dont know if she even ate them, but I assume she would have----her dad and mom both said she loved candy and Don brought her candy home every day after work.

BBM - Regarding H, I have never understood why a teenage boy would want to be around two "old ladies" (you know how teens are, lol) and a little girl. For one mildly alcoholic beverage, a vape, and a slushie? Nothing better to do in June, I guess? No friends his age? No girlfriend? Something has just struck me as odd about that, especially knowing the animosity between his mom and CW.
Odd is a perfect word to describe nearly everything about this case. We could fill an entire thread listing everything odd. Listing everything logical might use up a few sentences.

The obvious answer might be that the cell phone coverage was not as sketchy as was claimed ??
Wonder if LE or the outside branches called in tried to check the coverage with their own phones and found that it worked perfectly ?
Oh my goodness.
Imo.
LE brought in boosters because the coverage was not good.

Just a note… my husband and I both have cell phones. But we live down in a valley where they really don’t work, the coverage is terrible. But… when we are home on the property we can freely text and call each other (and other people) because we are getting signal from our home internet and using wifi calling.

I thought H said that AFTER the 15th, CW came to his house and her new phone was the phone he saw deleted texts on. I took that to mean that the texts took place after the new phone was purchased. Are we referring to two different events?
I think I got the date wrong…

I think sometimes it helps us feel better to think a child was fed organic, wholesome food. At least they were fed well.

I'm one of those awful people who showed up to a funeral home with a bag full of Chicken McNuggets for whatever kid followed me to the kitchen.

It's an individual thing and I think it should be left that way. I'm not convinced dissecting her diet from one day in her life is going to find her.

All JMO
I am not asking for anything like that for Summer--no thoughts that she be fed organic or vegan menu. I am not even talking about her dietary habits in general. I am specifically wondering about the day she went missing.

I babysit my 6 year old grand daughter. I know that if I have to take her to do boring errands like the pharmacy and the doctor's office with grandma, I need to make sure she has some food in her stomach throughout the day. Because if she gets tired and hungry, then her mood and emotional reactions go downhill fast.

So it really makes me wonder about Summer's moods and reactions that day. Why am I concerned?
I am concerned because there are theories that perhaps Summer was in an accident of some kind. Or maybe an altercation of some kind, after someone got angry with her?

And it is a red flag for me, to think of a child not eating anything substantial all day, having a slurpie only, and being tired and cranky from all those errands. I think it could be a perfect storm.

Last edited:
Did Summer even have skittles or was the vape for Candus skittles flavored? In the H interview he says she got a blue skittles vape.

I don't know if a link is needed, but here it is around 16:50 .

There are Skittles (or what looks like them) scattered on the seat next to a sleeping Summer. A Sleeping Summer Sat aSide Scattered Skittles, if you will.

Just a note… my husband and I both have cell phones. But we live down in a valley where they really don’t work, the coverage is terrible. But… when we are home on the property we can freely text and call each other (and other people) because we are getting signal from our home internet and using wifi calling.

This tells me that if CBW and DW were talking on Messenger the whole time DW was on the way home, CBW would have to be at the house using the Wifi signal, and the car was new, so it probably came with a free "hotspot" for the first year. Two things, CBW couldn't be driving around looking for Summer while talking to DW, and if the car does have a "hotspot", and you needed to be able to communicate with someone - that would be a good reason to drive the car that day.

I am not asking for anything like that for Summer. I am not even talking about her dietary habits in general. I am specifically wondering about the day she went missing.

I babysit my 6 year old grand daughter. I know that if I have to take her to do boring errands like the pharmacy and the doctor's office with grandma, I need to make sure she has some food in her stomach throughout the day. Because if she gets tired and hungry, then her mood and emotional reactions go downhill fast.

So it really makes me wonder about Summer's moods and reactions that day. Why am I concerned?
I am concerned because there are theories that perhaps Summer was in an accident of some kind. Or maybe an altercation of some kind, after someone got angry with her?

And it is a red flag for me, to think of a child not eating anything substantial all day, having a slurpie only, and being tired and cranky from all those errands. I think it could be a perfect storm.
bbm
I agree.
No one including myself ever said Summer was starved.

This is not directed at anyone here : I was responding to a different post several threads back, and did not say she wasn't being fed properly.
Will try to clarify better next time.

Your posts explaining this have been clear and succinct.
Not sure why it's not being understood ?

But if the 15th was the day Summer was disappeared, something went terribly wrong with somebody with whom she was around.
We don't know if she was abducted but even if so it was more than likely by someone known to them; and not a stranger.
LE seem to be leaning towards this way as well.
Imo.

Last edited:

Yes, this was already answered.
The post about the new car coming with a temp. free wifi hotspot was interesting.
This would indicate CB had ample opportunity to call without using grandma's phone ?
Or would the car need to be near an internet hookup ?
Does anyone know ?
MOO.

I am not asking for anything like that for Summer--no thoughts that she be fed organic or vegan menu. I am not even talking about her dietary habits in general. I am specifically wondering about the day she went missing.

This makes perfect sense, IMO.

Was Summer left in the car with H while mom and grandma went food shopping?

H being there that day is bothersome to me!
All JMO
I have always thought that DW could not be very happy about CW hanging with H or even going to A's. Was this the first time since the dispute?
That caused a whole lot of drama for DW and not that long ago.
I have wondered if it caused an argument earlier in the day and he headed home slightly perturbed.
Jmo-

Yes, this was already answered.
The post about the new car coming with a temp. free wifi hotspot was interesting.
This would indicate CB had ample opportunity to call without using grandma's phone ?
Or would the car need to be near an internet hookup ?
Does anyone know ?
MOO.

DW took the Subaru to work that day, so, if true, the car would not have been at the house at that time. I do not know the answers to your questions regarding how the vehicle wifi works, so will defer to another with more knowledge. :)

Thank you for the recap @katydid23
By now LE should have a lot to go on. I imagine it's been very hard and frustrating for them to wade through the foggy timelines the parents gave them but having the concrete data hopefully nails this down. In the end it may be that the parents' dysfunction (which imo seems very clearly alcohol/drug related) plays no part in SW's disappearance. We'll see.

Don gives me the impression that he does not know what went on that day. From day one IMO, he looked like a manager. Somebody, assistant manager reported to him. Since he is the mouth piece of the group he took the information that he was given and spun it. The people who are capable of giving the LE a good start probably were not heard immediately.

Don, as far as we know was not at home when 14 passengers showed up at his home while he was in Utah.
(see) Chris McDonough Interview Room Part 1 Interview With Hunter's Mom

Who were the 14 people traveling in the van in 2020 with Jose? People who are new to the USA? If so they can not hop in a car and go. They need people to lead them. Most Americans can get lost on a highway and run out of gas. IMO

2019 3 men and a grandma
Police: High-ranking Vice Lords member arrested in Kingsport, two others arrested | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

(interesting read)
September 2020
Armed And Dangerous
Rogersville Police: Man with ties to Vice Lords, history of sex trafficking arrested with guns, drugs | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
Who did not get arrested? Did they get promoted?

"The report says a criminal history check on Washington was conducted and found he was a convicted felon with the following previous charges:
  • Kidnapping
  • Human sex trafficking charges
  • Possession of Firearms
  • Possession of Dangerous Drugs"

I have always thought that DW could not be very happy about CW hanging with H or even going to A's. Was this the first time since the dispute?
That caused a whole lot of drama for DW and not that long ago.
I have wondered if it caused an argument earlier in the day and he headed home slightly perturbed.
Jmo-
I’m not so sure he knew about it till he heard what they did all day! When he came home!
Jmo

A lot of " strange " or " miraculous " or "weird " things seem to happen to Donald Wells.

1. 15-20 dogs strangely aren't around the day his daughter disappeared.

13:15
strange thing of it is
13:17
when we went to the hawkins county to do
13:20
our live detectors and everything like
13:21
that they took all of our phones
13:24
and then magically
13:27
all of our phone records from 3 30 on
13:29
that day have been deleted

5:16
i was on messenger with candace as she
25:18
was driving her mother's truck around
25:20
looking for
25:21
an area so i talked to her the whole way
25:24
there and it's really
25:25
kind of weird that was able to talk all
25:27
the way there because normally we don't
25:29
have
25:30
connection like that right so as you
25:33
yeah it's kind of odd

30:46
it takes 45 minutes to get from where i
30:48
was at but
30:50
for some reason i didn't hit
30:53
no
30:54
i was able to pass everything and i
30:57
didn't hit no
30:59
traffic jams or get behind no tractors i
31:02
didn't have no problem in any way so i
31:04
probably made it in 20
31:06
25 30 minutes
31:08
to the house

Oh my goodness. I must have missed that she got in Gma's truck and drove around looking for Summer. Thanks for listing that. So she actually leaves the property in a truck and left the boys looking for Summer? Am I getting that right?

Oh my goodness. I must have missed that she got in Gma's truck and drove around looking for Summer. Thanks for listing that. So she actually leaves the property in a truck and left the boys looking for Summer? Am I getting that right?

The boys were down at the shed looking for her while Candus was driving to the end of the holler, searching.
If memory serves me correctly.

Y

I believe they took the tests. If they were told they passed, we know LE can lie in an investigation. More importantly, we don't know if the answers they have been giving to the media/youtubers are consistent with their answers to LE. It is easy to keep track of the truth. Much more difficult if it is a lie. JMO

I don't care if LE told them they passed. I kind of don't believe in lie detector tests. So, only the fact they took them really matters to me and it's because of the way questions and answers are handled.

A person can't word salad a lie detector test. The questions usually are yes or no questions from my understanding. A person could still lie. And a person could say they don't know because they really may not know.

So, they have been asked (and answered) blunt and direct questions about this case.

I don't know what happened to Summer, and i certainly do not know how they answered their lie detector questions (as in honestly or not).

But, i believe they did answer the questions. And LE is acting as if they cannot learn anything else from these people at this time.

But, i know the TBI doesn't give up. They would question them every day if they (the TBI) believed that would help solve the case.

But, i agree with you, they've probably assigned someone to try to untangle the SM spaghetti. Maybe they will find something to help Summer in all of that, but i just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998