TX - Emma Presler, 19, accused murder last year, murders couple this year, Kingwood, Aug 2021 arrest

Knitty

Staff member
Reaction score
Houston police search for teenage woman accused of setting man on fire

Police say she walked into a home in Montgomery County, about 25 miles north of Houston, and poured an unknown substance on the man then lit him on fire.

The man, Devin Graham, 33, was taken by helicopter to a nearby hospital where he later died.

Another woman inside the home, Karissa Lindros, 26, was also injured in the incident and was taken to the hospital by helicopter, police said.
Last year, Presler was accused of killing a 20-year-old woman in a drive-by shooting, according to FOX 26 Houston. The woman, Sierra Rhodd, suffered from muscular dystrophy, which causes weakness in muscles.
The charges against Presler were dropped after a judge ruled there was not enough probable cause.

Edit to add earlier thread:
TX - Sierra Rhodd, 20, disabled, shot/killed while sleeping, Harris County, 14 Sept 2020

What’s super sad and annoying is that on social media articles about her most recent murder, many people are trying to say that Devin must have assaulted EP and that’s why she killed him and critically wounded KL (who might still die from her injuries)… it’s such a disgrace that’s the automatic response because her mugshot is a pretty white girl…. Clearly the girl has some violent tendencies and is a danger to society! I’m thinking the most recent dispute (DGs murder) arises from something drug related and that’s why EP did it.. she also probably thinks she’s “untouchable “ because they dropped her first murder charges for lack of probable cause…. EP Is not a victim and I hate that a lot of people will post that and not even do a simple google search of her name, because if they did even the smallest bit of research into EP they would see she is no victim and instead has victimized 3 people and two are dead and the other might still perish due to her horrific injuries!!! Makes me mad to see such victim blaming on social media!!!

I’m new to this page and don’t know how to find out if there is a thread about Emma Pressler. This girl needs to be found.

thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back