Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new video trailer for today's interview:

https://twitter.com/48hours/status/1433067285997031425

Chad's daughter EM: "None of this would've happened if Lori Vallow had never come into my family's life."

EM: "It's hard to even comprehend. It's a nightmare for me every single day to even think about. Lives with so much potential and goodness - they're gone. They're ended."

Chad's son GD: "I first heard of her (Lori's) children when a detective came to my work and asked me about them. I had never heard of them before that point."

To the question if she questioned her father's innocence after the children's bodies were found, LM answered: "Not my father."

GD: "It goes back to what we know about him as a man, as our father."
A new video trailer for today's interview:

https://twitter.com/48hours/status/1433067285997031425

Chad's daughter EM: "None of this would've happened if Lori Vallow had never come into my family's life."

EM: "It's hard to even comprehend. It's a nightmare for me every single day to even think about. Lives with so much potential and goodness - they're gone. They're ended."

Chad's son GD: "I first heard of her (Lori's) children when a detective came to my work and asked me about them. I had never heard of them before that point."

To the question if she questioned her father's innocence after the children's bodies were found, LM answered: "Not my father."

GD: "It goes back to what we know about him as a man, as our father."
SBM
Wait a minute Emma...your dad told the landlord in Hawaii (via text) "I woke up that morning and she had been dead for a couple hours but she had a peaceful look on her face at her burial. I felt her tell me she was happy and helping our family on the other side of the veil. She helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly and it helped my children move forward."

So are you saying your dad is lying and it wasn't your mother that helped your dad and Lori reconnect in order to help you and your siblings move forward? If, as you say, "None of this would've happened if Lori Vallow had never come into my family's life," are you doubting your mother knew what was best? Can't have it both ways.

It doesn't matter what Chad could or could not see from the house, because Chad wasn't "in" the house on September 8, 2019.

Chad said he was outside by the fire pit burning, shooting and then burying in the pet cemetery (where Tylee's remains were found).

September 8, 2019
11:53 a.m.:"Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!"[QUOTE/]

If it is postulated that the the text about burning limb debris and the burial of the raccoon refers to Tylee, should we not also assume that her cause of death was a single gunshot wound done on the Daybell property?

I know nobody can answer this question, but I think its a valid assumption if so much stock is put in the other two parts of the text. I just have to wonder if forensics has been able to come up with anything at all that would corroberate the theory.

Last edited:
I feel for the Daybell ‘children,’ I really do. I’ve mentioned on Websleuths that I have been in their exact position, coming to terms with a family member’s guilt in a horrible crime. Denial is a powerful force and not to be underestimated. I feel for them.

But right now the Daybell ‘kids’ have a great deal of power to turn this investigation around. They are thinking adults, NOT children, as Tylee and JJ were, and they owe EVERYTHING to their beautiful mother’s memory by pushing Chad into telling the absolute and complete truth.

As for EM’s statement in the trailer that none of this would have happened if Lori Vallow hadn’t come into her father’s life? No. Just. No. CD was taking advantage of women for years with his ‘we were married in past probations’ shtick — this isn’t all on Lori. He was telling women and others in his circle for years that Tammy was going to die. MG, ZP, JR, ES, MP all knew about this ‘prophecy’ and they deserve to be held accountable for knowing and doing nothing to save this beautiful woman’s life. At the very least, they should be threatened with charges and have to present full and truthful testimony or be charged themselves.

The only true family leadership Chad can give his family now is to come completely clean with the horrific truth: that he is a murderer and killed their mother and Lori’s children. And Chad’s children deceiving themselves is a hindrance to revealing that complete truth and obtaining justice for all who have died. in every way.

Exactly. This is now the seventh narrative we're hearing about Tammy's death. Bringing this forward from an earlier post and adding to it:

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Let me preface this by saying MOO. A big giant MOO.

I'm no psychologist and I wouldn't even know where to begin to analyze this statement. However, there are a number of things that don't sit well with me. Several other people have already touched on some of these things, so I'd like to take a slightly different approach by comparing Chad's other accounts of Tammy's passing.

1. The first account we know of is Chad's 911 call. Unfortunately that hasn't been released yet, probably due to an ongoing investigation:

"KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office."
    Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

It would be of interest to find out what was said, and how it was said, during this 911 call. Chad's target audience is LE.
  2. The second account is from Chad calling Tammy's father:

"Tammy Daybell’s father, Ron Douglas, said he saw his daughter about two weeks before her death. He said she was in good health and in good spirits, dancing in the living room.

On October 19, Douglas said he received a call from Chad Daybell “broken-hearted and sobbing,” explaining that his wife went to bed in a coughing fit and never woke up."
    Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Here Chad's target audience is Tammy's family, particularly her dad. Chad's demeanor appears to be "broken-hearted and sobbing.” The story told is suggestive of a sickness overtaking Tammy, and that she "went to bed in a coughing fit and never woke up." This implies that some kind of sickness was the cause of her death and lends itself to the "natural causes" argument. Something about this story from Chad apparently bothers Tammy's father because he brings up the fact that "he saw his daughter about two weeks before her death" and that "she was in good health and in good spirits, dancing in the living room." One other thing to note here is the statement that Tammy "went to bed... and never woke up." This implies that she lay down in bed, fell asleep, and simply never woke up.
  3. The third account is apparently what Chad told other family and was passed on to extended family. Our VI @Maxxer500 , Chad's nephew, reported:

"Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold."
    ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2
    ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

"I was told by family that Chad woke up in the morning to find Tammy had fallen out of bed and found her cold when he went to check on her. I was also told she woke up in the middle of the night to the coughing and vomiting, and I assume Chad woke up and witnessed this, but Tammy went back to bed at some point. It's been pointed out to me though that what happened that night has likely only been told by Chad, and he's been shown as lying to everyone for some time now."
    ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Chad's target audience here appears to be his own immediate and extended family (though it could possibly include Tammy's family as well). There isn't much, if any, detail or clue about Chad's demeanor given here, but from what is being described I almost get the feeling of... I don't know... detached? Aloof? Indifferent? Like there's little or no emotion or concern displayed towards Tammy. But I freely admit it's hard to detect or correctly ascertain emotion in just words alone so I could very well be mistaken.

Regardless, the details herein depicted begin to show a somewhat startling and different narrative. Here we learn that not only was Tammy coughing, but also vomiting, either as a result of the seriousness of her coughing or some other affect of her apparent sickness. This, to me, sounds like a rather violent, distressful, and distraught condition for Tammy to be in, not just a simple sickness. And yet where was Chad in all of this? Did he witness it? Apparently somebody did as we have the report of it. And if Chad did witness her coughing and vomiting during the night, did he do nothing to help care for her? Where is the expression of concern in all of this? And then that other niggling detail about Tammy having fallen out of bed and found lying on the floor. This little detail seems to contradict the previous narrative that Chad told Tammy's father, that she went to bed and never woke up. The former suggest a calm, peaceful departure - laying down, closing your eyes, and quietly breathing your last - whereas this newer one depicts a more traumatic and alarming end. But perhaps I'm making more of it than I ought to?
  4. The fourth account is a single sentence published in her obituary, which reads:

"Tamara "Tammy" Douglas Daybell passed away peacefully in her sleep on Saturday, October 19, 2019 in Salem, Idaho."
    Obituary for Tamara Michelle Daybell at Flamm Funeral Home
    View Tamara

Here the target audience is the local community and general public. No details other than that she "passed away peacefully in her sleep." Granted, obituaries usually paint the circumstances of one's passing in the most favorable light, foregoing any disturbing details, and I wouldn't expect otherwise. But still, this again claims that she died peacefully in her sleep, which would appear to stand in stark contrast of the prior details of a sudden and violent sickness culminating in falling out of bed.
  5. And finally, we have the fifth account, which Chad published to the GRI and through AVOW:

For those who can't read it due to the small size of the attachment, it says:

My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours. It came as a shock. I couldn't believe I hadn't been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I'm so grateful that her death was peaceful.

Here the target audience is his followers and friends on AVOW. Again he paints a beautiful and touching picture of Tammy simply slipping away peacefully in the night, "all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile." No mention of the violent coughing, hacking, and throwing up during the night. No mention of her falling out of bed. Instead one is left with a mental picture of Chad waking up, turning over in bed, and seeing his wife' body lying peacefully and serenely by his side. Note also how he paints himself - he was in "shock," he "couldn't believe" it, "it was devastating." These could be genuine emotions. Or perhaps an embellishment to help forward the "died of natural causes" narrative? He sure seems to have gotten over her sudden, unexpected, and "devastating" death post haste... MOO.
  6. ETA: Re-posting @Gardener1850 post, which contains a sixth example of Chad's description of Tammy's passing to a potential landlord in Hawaii:

Awesome recap, Onsdag. We can add to the list the text Chad sent to the woman he and Lori tried to rent a room from in Kauai only 2 days after they got married on the beach:

Daybell changed his mind about renting from her, she says. But she did ask him about Tammy's death. His text back reads, "I woke up that morning and she had been dead for a couple hours but she had a peaceful look on her face at her burial. I felt her tell me she was happy and helping our family on the other side of the veil. She helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly and it helped my children move forward."

Martin says she never spoke to Daybell again.

'Free of the spouses, free of the kids': Parents of missing children applied to move into Hawaii home in November

ETA: I found a pic of Chad's full text (there was more than what was in the above quote):
    Chad Daybell claimed his late first wife helped him find new love with 'cult' mom Lori Vallow | Daily Mail Online
  7. The seventh narrative comes directly from his children, and particularly from son Garth who was in the house that night:

Daybell children say their mother died from asphyxiation, insist their father is innocent - East Idaho News

"They (authorities) told me that she’d been asphyxiated…but we never saw an autopsy,” Garth Daybell told ’48 Hours.’

Mark Daybell added, “Asphyxiation doesn’t necessarily mean smothered. According to my understanding, it just means the breath was interrupted. And in the end, she wasn’t able to breathe.”

The children say Tammy had been in failing health. During their interview, Garth Daybell said he was in his bedroom the night his mother died when he heard a “thump.” His dad called out for him “with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”

“My dad was just pacing back and forth,” Garth told Vigliotti. “Just saying, ‘Why? How could this happen?’ Pointing at pictures on the wall, ‘She can’t be dead. Like, how could this be? What do we do?’

Emma Murray said their father “was in complete shock” and because of his emotional state, the kids requested that an autopsy not be performed.

“The narrative is that he was going, ‘No, no, no autopsy.’ But he was standing there — in complete shock, traumatized, letting us make the decision,” Murray said.
So these latest details raise even more questions.

What caused the "thump?" Was it Tammy falling out of bed? It couldn't have been because she had been dead several hours at that point. And yet according to narrative #3 which was being circulated among family members, she was found on the floor, apparently having fallen out of bed, which also would have caused a loud thump at some point during the night. The only possible answer is Chad caused the thump (loud enough for Garth to hear it from elsewhere in the house, and likely waking him up as it was early in the morning). Was the thump from Chad falling out of bed? Stumbling toward or away from Tammy in shock? Moving her body around, perhaps checking her vitals? Maybe something else more nefarious like altering the scene or hiding evidence?

Another question that is raised, for me at least, is why would Chad be pacing back and forth and pointing at pictures on the wall? While his wife is dead on the floor? The only answer that comes to mind is he is trying to distract or divert attention away from something else in the room.

And the apparent cause of death is asphyxiation? Not from a coughing and vomit inducing sickness? Not from an unknown symptom leading to peacefully passing away in her sleep? Sounds like all the other narratives above have just been turned on their heads and called into question. Wasn't one of the children reportedly concerned about pink foam coming out of her mother's mouth? Isn't foam one of the signs of asphyxiation?

Asphyxiation (Signs Of) | Encyclopedia.com

"Asphyxiation may also produce foam in the airways as the victim struggles to breathe and mucus from the lungs mixes with air."

Here's what I'm thinking happened, and is all MOO. I'm thinking Chad suffocated Tammy during the night after everyone had gone to bed. Probably used a pillow or something to stifle any screams and prevent any tell-tale signs of trauma. He waited a few hours to ensure she was dead, and to go about arranging the scene in his favor (hiding evidence, etc.). Maybe he had other plans for the body or something, but as he was trying to move her body out of bed he stumbled or accidentally dropped her, which caused a loud thump. It was loud enough that he knew it would likely have awoken Garth who would come to investigate, and he panicked and changed his plans to act like he was calling out for help as if he had just discovered her. Being thus panicked he called out for Garth "with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.” To explain the reason why Tammy was on the floor and why there might be fluids and pink foam around her mouth he develops the narrative that she had come down sick and had been coughing and vomiting throughout the night, and perhaps fallen out of bed. This is the narrative he'll sale to family and LE. Later, to avoid people questioning her sudden death due to sickness since she was so healthy, he'll change the narrative so that she simply died in her sleep peacefully because it was her time and she was happily doing things on the other side of the veil, including hooking him up with Lori Vallow.

Speaking of which, if, according to Chad's own text message to the woman in account #6, Tammy truly "helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly" from the other side of the veil and wanted them to be together and married going forward in life then why are the children now accusing Lori of "framing" their father for the murder of the children? Didn't Tammy want Chad and Lori to be together? Are they denying their mother's memory and wishes? Or are they saying that didn't happen, that Chad didn't write that message, and that it was Lori who wrote that again in an attempt to "frame" their father?

It's time to face it Daybell kids - your father did help murder those children, and he murdered your mother and tried to use her sacred memory to legitimize his marriage to Lori. "After Tammy died she helped 'reconnect' me with Lori Vallow so that we could be married and help us and our children move forward with our lives!" Oh please! How can the children not see through these lies?

All MOO.

As for the "pointing at pictures on the wall", I took Mark to have meant "pointing to Tammy when and where she appeared in family photographs on the wall", not that he was just running around pointing at reproduction Homer Winslows or Rembrandts or whatever.

Not that I think this helps; in fact I think this is worse, because I can't imagine a single bereaved person doing this; it seems like the sort of theatrical nonsense a faker would come up with to act like he cared.

I mean, the kids know what Tammy looked like, they don't need the assistance. ("points dramatically at pictures of deceased", etc.) I certainly don't see that as the equivalent in any way of trying to imply she was too young and vibrant to die; which in fact makes sense if that's his play, because if he says out loud that she was too young and vibrant to die, then Mark et al will know that the faradiddle about her "weakening every day" is suspicious and should be looked at twice.

I feel for the Daybell ‘children,’ I really do. I’ve mentioned on Websleuths that I have been in their exact position, coming to terms with a family member’s guilt in a horrible crime. Denial is a powerful force and not to be underestimated. I feel for them.

But right now the Daybell ‘kids’ have a great deal of power to turn this investigation around. They are thinking adults, NOT children, as Tylee and JJ were, and they owe EVERYTHING to their beautiful mother’s memory by pushing Chad into telling the absolute and complete truth.

As for EM’s statement in the trailer that none of this would have happened if Lori Vallow hadn’t come into her father’s life? No. Just. No. CD was taking advantage of women for years with his ‘we were married in past probations’ shtick — this isn’t all on Lori. He was telling women and others in his circle for years that Tammy was going to die. MG, ZP, JR, ES, MP all knew about this ‘prophecy’ and they deserve to be held accountable for knowing and doing nothing to save this beautiful woman’s life. At the very least, they should be threatened with charges and have to present full and truthful testimony or be charged themselves.

The only true family leadership Chad can give his family now is to come completely clean with the horrific truth: that he is a murderer and killed their mother and Lori’s children. And Chad’s children deceiving themselves is a hindrance to revealing that complete truth and obtaining justice for all who have died. in every way.

What legal charges do you think would fit for them?

Did Chad Daybell kill his ex-wife Tammy? | COURT TV

It's been pointed out in the video that there were multiple other cases where adult children couldn't accept that one of the parents was capable of murdering their other parent, even with incriminating DNA and when the children were highly educated.
Besides the two that I mentioned-Michael Peterson, and Cal Harris, there was just another one of those on a true crime show that I watched last night. Chris Hall that it happened in Riverside, CA, and he was a former police chief from Idaho who embezzled and shot himself in the leg to collect benefits. He also had a $1 life insurance policy on her, but the daughters remain in disbelief, "Not my dad"...Wife's name was Kristi. The neighbor heard her scream and happened to witness him drowning her in the hot tub.

What legal charges do you think would fit for them?
Excellent question! I say we start with conspiracy to commit murder and see if that works.

Hopefully someone else will come along who has better knowledge of Idaho-specific laws. I know this might sound extreme but at this point I think some of these other players MUST be charged. To know — in advance — that murder is in concrete planning stages and do absolutely nothing? Any one of them could have saved at least one or more lives. To not-charge JR, ES, MBP, MG, ZP is tantamount to saying there is no legal or moral responsibility to prevent imminent murder. It is a very dangerous precedent to set.

Last edited:
And I would point out to her that her dad's text message to her mother puts him literally on top of and within feet of everything that is going on the morning poor Tylee is dismembered, burned, and buried in the "pet cemetery."
Yeah, "limb debris" is really sickening knowing that they dismembered her. Also, did he just admit that Tylee was walking by the fence and that he shot her (aka the raccoon)???

But I have to disagree with you. I do understand that one would be defensive about their sacred beliefs. But, to think that there is no connection within LDS doctrine and these two.... is just not true. I believe there is plenty of factual evidence that core beliefs in LDS HAVE really influenced so many of these people---not just our "murderers".

I feel certain the the majority of us here following this case, know these are two very guilty individuals, but I feel it is naive to not see the connections to their original faith.

This is why I soooo hope the prosecution charges in right from the start to address the "money" and the "greed"... and NOT with their religious fanaticism BECAUSE there are areas where what these two were doing were connected to the Church....prepping, "end of times", some of the people who were represented in the various past lives.

AND, now hearing about these Daybell kids, I could see where it will be brought in to confuse. I really can. Framed?? How?? From his beliefs, perhaps. I truly believe to be real sleuths in this case..we have to know more about the core beliefs.

The Huntsmans, preeminent LDS citizens, own the Salt Lake Tribune, and Deseret News is a business owned by the CHurch.... I think they are both excellent news outlets, and BOTH have covered this topic. This article in the SLT, says a lot about some of those connections.

The end is near? Why some Latter-day Saints (hey, it’s in their church’s name) and others think it is.

I just have to throw a comment in here, too. I SO appreciate Onsdag's work and expertise on this thread, as well as personally having much empathy for the LDS people. I have been studying this faith and others, deeply over the course of many years.

But I just got to say people - LDS, Christian, and Muslim alike, can we stop beating the drum that the world is about to end - and that we need to hasten its demise? Its been beating us over the head for over 2000 years now. I think we as fellow human beings should do our best to preserve our earth, bring about paradise here ourselves, and let God do what he deems best in His own time.

The other thing is the idea that only those with multiple Mormon wives will attain the highest exaltation in the Celestial World. And that that the man/husband holds the keys to his womens'/wives' eternal destiny.

Throw some mental illness into this mix and see how this tragedy happened.

I agree that Lori wanted attention, money, and fame; but she was also scared to death that she, on her own, would not obtain exaltation and avoid suffering in the tribulations without riding Chad's coattails.

And to that extent, I agree with the Daybell kids that Chad was on the receiving end of a master manipulator/grifter who thought it was up to her to fulfill the words of the prophecy he imagined, with a little something in it for herself -money, fame, and the highest position obtainable in the afterlife.

Yes, there is no way he did not know the bodies of JJ and Tylee were buried on his property, but did he know how they were killed? Does he know, to this day, how Tammy was killed? He had predicted "for years" her early death, used it as a pickup line for other women potential multiple wives, but yet Tammy was never murdered until Lori entered the picture.

I don't think he is 100% there, either, mentally. He seems slow to me, like it may have taken him time to understand that these deaths weren't happening soley due to energy work being done in the temple. Was he as surprised as anyone when people actually started dying? Thinking otherwise would not be indicitive of him being a "true believer", which I believe he was.

JMO and I know that hardly anyone else agrees with that, nor do I expect them to; but it has been my gut feeling since the beginning that he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and that his own mental incompetence was taken advantage of. Still guilty, not saying he isn't, just sayin', something pushed him over the edge.

Excellent question! I say we start with conspiracy to commit murder and see if that works.

Hopefully someone else will come along who has better knowledge of Idaho-specific laws. I know this might sound extreme but at this point I think some of these other players MUST be charged. To know — in advance — that murder is in concrete planning stages and do absolutely nothing? Any one of them could have saved at least one or more lives. To not-charge JR, ES, MBP, MG, ZP is tantamount to saying there is no legal or moral responsibility to prevent imminent murder. It is a very dangerous precedent to set.
I doubt any of the people who knew of Chad's "prophecy" suspected or had proof that he would murder Tammy, nor can we assume that they helped. The police did nothing when Charles told them of Lori's direct death threats. Chad couldn't even be charged in Charles' murder, despite condemning him to death with his zombie proclamation.

Yeah, "limb debris" is really sickening knowing that they dismembered her. Also, did he just admit that Tylee was walking by the fence and that he shot her (aka the raccoon)???

That's what I was trying to say, but the italics font messed up the "quote" function a few posts back, made it look like one quote. I've corrected that now.

The depth of their belief in their father's innocence (to me) is a sign of how completely he controlled and manipulated his children. It just breaks my heart.

And now it seems likely Chad is behind the scenes (bars) orchestrating this entire interview fiasco--putting his kids out there to suffer in the public eye--to establish his most recent confabulation. And, they can't say no. They've likely never stood up to him--or never without severe consequences. JMOO

I kind of doubt the kids are even on social media or forums like this one--probably warned not to by Chad--so they have no idea of how convoluted their story sounds.

As for the "pointing at pictures on the wall", I took Mark to have meant "pointing to Tammy when and where she appeared in family photographs on the wall", not that he was just running around pointing at reproduction Homer Winslows or Rembrandts or whatever.

Not that I think this helps; in fact I think this is worse, because I can't imagine a single bereaved person doing this; it seems like the sort of theatrical nonsense a faker would come up with to act like he cared.

I mean, the kids know what Tammy looked like, they don't need the assistance. ("points dramatically at pictures of deceased", etc.) I certainly don't see that as the equivalent in any way of trying to imply she was too young and vibrant to die; which in fact makes sense if that's his play, because if he says out loud that she was too young and vibrant to die, then Mark et al will know that the faradiddle about her "weakening every day" is suspicious and should be looked at twice.
Unless , say he smothered her and as stated here tripped and Tammy fell onto floor, he didn't have time to clean up and was trying to deflect where they were looking..lifting Tammy onto the bed maybe pillow was still there..the previous post with the scenarios was very well done .showing how many stories Chad told..I think Prior will convince Chad to divorce Lori..imo moo

The depth of their belief in their father's innocence (to me) is a sign of how completely he controlled and manipulated his children. It just breaks my heart.

And now it seems likely Chad is behind the scenes (bars) orchestrating this entire interview fiasco--putting his kids out there to suffer in the public eye--to establish his most recent confabulation. And, they can't say no. They've likely never stood up to him--or never without severe consequences. JMOO

I kind of doubt the kids are even on social media or forums like this one--probably warned not to by Chad--so they have no idea of how convoluted their story sounds.
And they have no idea how we will pick every syllable apart tonight!

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I hope LE walked up and down every fence line on that property looking for evidence either way.

JMO and I know that hardly anyone else agrees with that, nor do I expect them to; but it has been my gut feeling since the beginning that he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and that his own mental incompetence was taken advantage of. Still guilty, not saying he isn't, just sayin', something pushed him over the edge.
SBM, BBM. To me, Chad has proven himself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Harmless and quiet on the outside, but very devious and dangerous. He learned how to manipulate people (including his children) into believing he was a visionary. His zombie doctrine put him in control of who lived and who died. Lori was just the right kind of crazy to buy what he was selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151