WA WA - Jeremiah Foco, 34, Seattle, 21 July 2015

What did you think had an uncanny likeness?

I'm just checking back on this thread because I never heard back from the police or anyone on this and I wanted to bump it again. I think my comment with my match was deleted for some reason. I can't stop thinking about it and it isn't listed as ruled out. what I shared in February was this - I found this entry on NAMUS of an UID found in Seattle in the water in a location where the tidal pattern washes up from south Seattle near where Jeremiah lived and caught the bus. I think it looks exactly like him. The height could extremely easily been off because they're estimating from partial remains. The timing and tidal patterns make sense, the sneakers make sense. I wish someone would look into it.

I'm just checking back on this thread because I never heard back from the police or anyone on this and I wanted to bump it again. I think my comment with my match was deleted for some reason. I can't stop thinking about it and it isn't listed as ruled out. what I shared in February was this - I found this entry on NAMUS of an UID found in Seattle in the water in a location where the tidal pattern washes up from south Seattle near where Jeremiah lived and caught the bus. I think it looks exactly like him. The height could extremely easily been off because they're estimating from partial remains. The timing and tidal patterns make sense, the sneakers make sense. I wish someone would look into it.

Oh, interesting! I do agree that the sketch has quite a resemblance to Jeremiah. Did you submit this as a possible match?

Oh, interesting! I do agree that the sketch has quite a resemblance to Jeremiah. Did you submit this as a possible match?
I called the detectives on the case multiple times but no one ever got back to me.

Gosh I see a lot of similar facial features in the entry on NAMUS and the photos and videos of Jeremiah that are out there.

Did you ever submit to Namus as a possible match?

DEC 5, 2022
Jeremiah Foco

jeremiah_foco.jpg

Software engineer Jeremiah Foco was last seen on July 22, 2015, in Seattle, Washington. Security footage shows the 34-year-old pulling into the garage of his apartment complex in Seattle's International District at 12:07 a.m., but there is no video of him leaving the complex. Seattle police do not suspect foul play, but family and friends insist Jeremiah would not just simply disappear. There have been few clues as to what may have happened to him. In November 2022, the Seattle Police Department told Dateline that Jeremiah is still considered a missing person. Jeremiah Foco is described as 6'2", weighing 220 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing tan shorts, a green shirt with yellow writing on the front, a red baseball cap, white socks, and sandals. Jeremiah would be 41 years old today. If you have any information that could help bring Jeremiah home, please contact the Seattle Police Department at (206) 684-5582. You can also visit the Facebook page ‘Missing: Jeremiah Foco’ for more information on the case.

Closing the loop on this. The UID you linked has been identified by Othram. It was not Jeremiah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back