Identified! AZ - Maricopa Co, WhtFem, 44-70, Tats: Laura n Layla; Stuart w/rose, Jul'17 - Laura Jean Jordan

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
cache.php
cache.php

ME/C Case Number: 17-5068
Maricopa County, Arizona
44 to 70 year old White Female

Est Age: Adult pre-70
Min Age: 44
Max Age: 70

Weight: 124 lb (Measured)
Height: 64 inches (Measured)

Postmortem interval: Hours
Recognizable face

Hair: Brown; 13 inches
Eye color: Unknown

Circumstances: This Unidentified Caucasian female was found behind a residence in the downtown Phoenix area.
912 North 22nd Place, Phoenix, AZ 85006

Tattoos: The left upper aspect of the chest has a multichromatic tattoo that depicts a rose, the name “Stuart”, and what looks to be an illegible 3 letter word. The right lower leg has a monochromatic tattoo that depicts the words “Laura N Layla”.

Clothing and Accessories:
White Shirt with green dots/ sequins- green shirt underneath (unknown size and brand); black pants, appear to be "Dickies" The pants appear to be too large and too long for the decedent; white bra

Footwear:
2 gray shoes (with purple)- "K-Swiss" brand with blue laces.

Eyewear: Black Sunglasses "Polarized" Model # 666197775499

Other items found with body: Green hair tie around the left wrist; orange hair tie; black hair tie

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16996

I just stumbled across this case. It seems like an odd mix: "pants appear to be too large and too long for the decedent", plus based on the artist's sketch, her hair looks too short to use a hair tie, but three different hair ties were found with her. Puzzling.

Okay so I feel like this is a stretch, but it's also not? I don't know how, or why, but I sense that this woman might be off in age. I found this woman missing from Gilbert (like 20 minutes away from Phoenix), and a lot of her family members are living in Phoenix as well. The nose is what strikes me as most similar, and the forehead/hairline. I'm wondering if her hair was cut and that's why she has three hair ties with her. I also cannot totally make out whether this missing woman's imperfection on her cheek in the photo is a dimple or a mole. Either way, it bears a striking resemblance to this UP. I also cannot find a thread for Kathleen, her case is linked below.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Okay so I feel like this is a stretch, but it's also not? I don't know how, or why, but I sense that this woman might be off in age. I found this woman missing from Gilbert (like 20 minutes away from Phoenix), and a lot of her family members are living in Phoenix as well. The nose is what strikes me as most similar, and the forehead/hairline. I'm wondering if her hair was cut and that's why she has three hair ties with her. I also cannot totally make out whether this missing woman's imperfection on her cheek in the photo is a dimple or a mole. Either way, it bears a striking resemblance to this UP. I also cannot find a thread for Kathleen, her case is linked below.

Adding two photos for comparison
Kathleen
kathleen.jpg

UP
UP.jpg

A solid suggestion. If it was known if Kathleen had any tattoos that would be an easy match or rule out, but there's no info at NamUs.

edit added: the 3 hair ties and misfitting clothes also made me wonder if someone else swapped clothes with her right before or after her demise.

A solid suggestion. If it was known if Kathleen had any tattoos that would be an easy match or rule out, but there's no info at NamUs.

edit added: the 3 hair ties and misfitting clothes also made me wonder if someone else swapped clothes with her right before or after her demise.

Agreed. I also think that this is another good fit, considering the glasses, her age, and the nose as well.

Though I cannot find any other information for her on the web.

Maybe we should make a thread for Kathleen. Besides her Namus file and a little info about her missing case on Facebook there is not much out there.

Also I don't think Kathleen is this UID, although mistakes are made by coroners, I think she is to young to be this UID. Sadly, DNA can not detect age....

Personally I prefer to wait on the results of the DNA Doe project and focus on Jane Does who don't have their attention. There are so many out there, who aren't in the public eye and who need our attention too. That's off course all up to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back