UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought the simplest explanation of Alleyman's behaviour is a scouting job. By checking whether lights on, he can establish whether she is there and awake. And then act accordingly, or provide the info to others to take action.
Has there ever been any suggestion that Alleyman could have been a voyeur? I assume the bathrooms would have been at the back of those terraced houses and it was dark on both occasions he was near there. Just a thought

Has there ever been any suggestion that Alleyman could have been a voyeur? I assume the bathrooms would have been at the back of those terraced houses and it was dark on both occasions he was near there. Just a thought

Could be - but he must get his kicks pretty quick if he is as he didn't stay very long on either occasion. I think more likely he is checking for lights or signs of someone being on/out.

Could be - but he must get his kicks pretty quick if he is as he didn't stay very long on either occasion. I think more likely he is checking for lights or signs of someone being on/out.
I feel their actions are diversions and timed. It was another angle, perhaps from Quartz travel or the front of limes showing more. Perhaps even here and possibly where focus parked up. I’m not suggesting this cars a focus, just showing where they parked to block alley x

Attachments

• 189410CD-F591-400F-8179-6AA6E3B7F2DD.jpeg
    189410CD-F591-400F-8179-6AA6E3B7F2DD.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 4B76139A-6743-4A28-872E-5E90E4DBD029.jpeg
    4B76139A-6743-4A28-872E-5E90E4DBD029.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 122
Dai Claimed he believed the calls were made from home that eve. View attachment 311132

Yeah it sounds like the police know for a fact that she was at home at the time of the calls to her mum and dad. It seems like they also know for a fact (or as good as) that she left her house on the morning of the 19th? They have really stuck by that one.

Is it confirmed that white coat man was seen outside Costcutter 45 minutes or so after passing Heworth Place on the Limes cctv? So obviously they did something on Heworth Road during that time? (I've read there might be some discrepency over cctv times).

Yeah it sounds like the police know for a fact that she was at home at the time of the calls to her mum and dad. It seems like they also know for a fact (or as good as) that she left her house on the morning of the 19th? They have really stuck by that one.

Is it confirmed that white coat man was seen outside Costcutter 45 minutes or so after passing Heworth Place on the Limes cctv? So obviously they did something on Heworth Road during that time? (I've read there might be some discrepency over cctv times).
I really believe they know she left that property by foot or force on Wednesday evening. I believe Claudia was not asleep ,but left her home that night and was never able to use her phone after 9.40pm Imo.We all have our theories and I am going on what I feel happened that night. I feel her friends knew by Thursday evening and suzy “you stood me up” text to claudia was partly to cover what they already knew! To me her home is next door, you can not miss or avoid it, and Suzy snd Jen call and text from the pub that night. They know she has booked Friday off work, so as Suzy said herself “it was a full night out”they planned. Though police claim text was loose arrangements to meet later in the week. No checking if Claudias lights are on, no looking in as you pass by to go home? Odd behaviour IMO, and I just don’t believe their chain of events, as I don’t believe “we just don’t know “ x

Last edited:
I feel their actions are diversions and timed. It was another angle, perhaps from Quartz travel or the front of limes showing more. Perhaps even here and possibly where focus parked up. I’m not suggesting this cars a focus, just showing where they parked to block alley x

This is a good view of the alley down the side of the Nag's actually, thanks. Where do the doors down this side of the pub lead to, does anyone know?

This is a good view of the alley down the side of the Nag's actually, thanks. Where do the doors down this side of the pub lead to, does anyone know?
The doors I was curious to also, the gate is the way I presume Claudia would come out with bike etc x

What’s written on there? x

that particular picture looks like it’s been taken from “the planets” cycle path from Riccall to York - it’s an old coal mine railway track which has been tarmac’d for cyclists to enjoy - and is miles from that location.
I think it’s a rogue photo to be honest and on the sign, pointing in 2 directions, it will say something like “Neptune 216000 kms” one way and “Saturn 240000kms” in the other direction. I used to cycle this route a lot ;)

that particular picture looks like it’s been taken from “the planets” cycle path from Riccall to York - it’s an old coal mine railway track which has been tarmac’d for cyclists to enjoy - and is miles from that location.
I think it’s a rogue photo to be honest and on the sign, pointing in 2 directions, it will say something like “Neptune 216000 kms” one way and “Saturn 240000kms” in the other direction. I used to cycle this route a lot ;)
Thankyou xx

Th
But he didn't cross the road and he may have looked left to see who was coming in that direction.

The angle of the junction gives a really good view of the left side…. If he was avoiding white jacket man he would have looked right at the junction. He looks left to check the car that white jacket man got out off.

I was just looking on Google maps for the spoil heaps from the construction and found this crucifix cut into/out off the foliage on york university's grounds. Does anyone from York know what this is?
Use satellite View to have a look, seems strange.
Sure does look strange, saw it before but lost where the location was.

What’s written on there? x
It’s just a signpost, it has the planets at various points along the walk
ETA it doesn’t look like the solar walk goes through the bit selected on google maps- but I’m struggling to see what I’m looking at with grid reference.

Last edited:
I thought that alley man had been identified as RC who regularly checked down the alley at properties

"I cannot fully accept anything as to the identity of a suggested person, i.e. the man near the alleyway behind Claudia's home, unless we have conclusive evidence to back the information up," said Det Supt Malyn.

Claudia Lawrence inquiry: Man near alley 'still key'

That's from 2019, RC died in 2009 I believe so not identified as him as far as police are concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member