AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Grandma get the hell out of dodge and abandon her only daughter in her worst nightmare?

There is only one logical answer here.

<modsnip - not LE friendly>

The Wells have made a mockery of truth and decency with their disgusting antics.

Lots of people are wondering if this is all a hoax and sadly I don't think so.

Lost in this despicable madness is a beautiful child....4 actually....

Still abandoned by their parents self indulgent outlaw ride or die mentality.

Shameful.

I can never unsee Summer crawling and mauling desperately Robin publicly on stage at church.

Especially the one where she picks up Robins hair and places it on her own bald head.

moo

eta spellcheck

Am trying to stay supportive of LE.
Your post makes me question them.
Why no public statement, even to say they're working on the case ?

The last two sentences of your comment are chilling. :(
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
bbm
Am trying to stay supportive of LE.
Your post makes me question them.
Why no public statement, even to say they're working on the case ?

The last two sentences of your comment are chilling. :(
MOO.
I am usually LE biggest cheerleader Liet.

Its hard for me to judge them but the frustration with what we know??....there has to be more that they do, that we don't.

And to me....we have seen 10fold ENOUGH for movement.

moo

Hi everyone! I’ve been following Summer’s disappearance since the Amber Alert, but have yet to post because you all have posted and asked such great questions, and I don’t think I have any valuable information to add, just an off opinion.

My thoughts from the first day Summer was reported missing were unlike my feelings for most missing child cases-I found myself thinking Summer was alive, money being the motive. It was just a gut feeling I had, not to sound weird. I’m trying to follow the rules, so I still don’t think I can say what my thoughts have always been. I know I sound like a whackadoodle and maybe it’s just a hope, but I do think Summer is alive. Ugh, I feel like I’m going to be judged so badly for posting this, but after over two months, I still feel the same as I did the first day; that Summer is alive, and I really don’t know why.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Sorry, but no. I believe she passed away on 6/15. If you believe she is alive, where do you think she is?

On the Duty Ron show Dave did explain that per LE they were not allowed to search on private property so they were limited in what they could do. That is what I was thinking of - maybe that's what you were thinking too.
I remember that. At the time it made my wonder how many properties were never properly searched. It still does. JMO.

Hi everyone! I’ve been following Summer’s disappearance since the Amber Alert, but have yet to post because you all have posted and asked such great questions, and I don’t think I have any valuable information to add, just an off opinion.

My thoughts from the first day Summer was reported missing were unlike my feelings for most missing child cases-I found myself thinking Summer was alive, money being the motive. It was just a gut feeling I had, not to sound weird. I’m trying to follow the rules, so I still don’t think I can say what my thoughts have always been. I know I sound like a whackadoodle and maybe it’s just a hope, but I do think Summer is alive. Ugh, I feel like I’m going to be judged so badly for posting this, but after over two months, I still feel the same as I did the first day; that Summer is alive, and I really don’t know why.

I also have not gotten the "dead" vibes from the beginning. I can't begin to wrap my head around how these people think but I've sensed something going on behind the scenes. Oddly, I also have a sense of time running out for her. I feel like something was supposed to happen in order for her to turn up and if it doesn't happen then she will die. Don't ask me why, it's all just a gut feeling.

Sadly I don't anymore. But no judgement here for you thinking that.

I do have to say, I appreciate your use of whackadoodle. I say it all the time :)

Some from DW... So, good point.

I think early on LE asked people to search their own property, but that was mostly because only so much daylight left in the day.

There was some discussion about the possibility that Equisearch wasn't welcomed so much on their second time as they searched the area because they went on, or wanted to go on, private land and somen of the locals may not have been too happy about this.

Good Morning - Thread is Open

Please Read:

To ensure the main thread maintains focus on Summer, a separate thread has been created in the basement for discussion of the allegations surrounding DW.

A link to that thread is located here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/periphery-of-summer-wells-case.585172/

If your post is more about Summer and her search, the post belongs in the main thread.

If your post is more about DW and the situation unfolding concerning his past, the post belongs in the basement.

Thank God. This is getting so out of control and no longer about Summer.

So Candus said her mother.was.not.coming back!
I find it very odd.for.her to.just.leave her daughter while.Summer is.missing!
Maybe it was not her choice!
I think her daughter needs her!
She has no one else it.seems!

Jmo

With the DV history she may be afraid to be around DW, they both seem to be unraveling and I have concerns for CB safety.

Most kidnappers who are after large ransoms go after the very wealthy. I doubt that anyone would look at the Wells as being able to come up with enough money to make it worth their trouble.

But what if it was the other way around where the family made money from a G*Me or something like that or donations or paid to be on You Tube.

I really doubt it but this case has taken a turn and it isn’t for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff