AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much

He has a lot of wisdom, makes perfect sense.

I agree with him....the whole day stinks.

moo
If the day prior was significant the little friend who was there would shed a light on the reason they sent her home a day early.

The entire day's discriptions of June 15th does smell like something is rotten in Denmark. Though, I believe LE is on the right path and day. The day stinks because people of interest are stinking it up. That is why, IMO, everything lined up that day. This case only needs one break to connect one dot.

Four interviews and all accounts are disjointed. The BINGO card should stay on June 15th. I would stake my BINGO winnings on it.

Allie, Leslie and Grandma muddied the waters, no pun intended. Allie's views on what were supposed to be facts caused a train to derail. Hunter actually did say that he has a form of ADD. Gee, did I miss that one. He tells his recollection of the day like he was not sober. Sleep deprivation can cause that affect. He remembers events of the day, but strangely doesn't remember how he got out of the truck. He said Summer Moon got out of the truck too. Grandma says that Candus, Summer Moon, and Candi Gramma, were in a hurry that day and sped away in a hurry. Allie insists she held them at bay with an attempt to hug and say hi to sleeping
Summer Moon, Allie's memory. Everyone else says she Summer Moon was awake, including Hunter. Candus says, Allie had been ignoring her for the last year and blew her off that day, not acknowledging her or Summer Moon.

Another issue that I have is with Candus Bly Wells. We are not seeing who Candus is. We have looked at Don with a magnifying glass. Candus' image and presentation is too clean. When the cameras are off, she is different. Nothing wrong with different. I am not saying to trash her. Who are her associations? Her facebook page says she's self employed. I see that a lot on facebook. What does she do, Basket weaving, Dog catcher, Tattoo Artist, Uber....what? Who has she introduced into her family, besides Allie and Hunter? Two people who threw her under the bus. Who else is in line to make her life harder?

<modsnip>
There has been no emphasis on the circles Candus and Candi run with and strangely, they are the family with the missing relative.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was some discussion about the possibility that Equisearch wasn't welcomed so much on their second time as they searched the area because they went on, or wanted to go on, private land and somen of the locals may not have been too happy about this.

This seemed to be the case when the Captain of the Rescue Squad was no longer in charge of searches with outside groups, the Hawkins County Sheriff's office stated that they would now be in charge of all searches.

"Coup said the understanding was for Equusearch to conduct the search from their vehicles and stay off private property, as it did during the initial search."

I found this article in the msm entries at the beginning of this SW forum.

I thought CH barely said anything to the media? Is the "Grandma" CH or H's grandmother?

The only interview with the H crew i watched was H talking to CM.

ETA: the Equisearch people dug up a dead horse. This is what i think happened between "searchers" and locals. Jmo moo i could be wrong

Another p.s., i put searchers in quotes because i don't know if local people necessarily know who all the non le searchers are

Who is David Marshburn and what does he have to do with this case?
He has nothing to do with this case, darn it.
But he was quite influential in Lucas Hernandez case and other cases.
I realize that there are other ones more prominent AND well known (Tim Miller, etc, for example) however, I appreciate his efforts on the cases he does help with.
JMO ***

WHERE IS SUMMER ???????

Hi everyone! I’ve been following Summer’s disappearance since the Amber Alert, but have yet to post because you all have posted and asked such great questions, and I don’t think I have any valuable information to add, just an off opinion.

My thoughts from the first day Summer was reported missing were unlike my feelings for most missing child cases-I found myself thinking Summer was alive, money being the motive. It was just a gut feeling I had, not to sound weird. I’m trying to follow the rules, so I still don’t think I can say what my thoughts have always been. I know I sound like a whackadoodle and maybe it’s just a hope, but I do think Summer is alive. Ugh, I feel like I’m going to be judged so badly for posting this, but after over two months, I still feel the same as I did the first day; that Summer is alive, and I really don’t know why.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Hello !!!
I think I know the lines of thinking you have as I had them also at the beginning.
I now do not think that.
But it would be great if she was indeed still alive.

I just don't believe she is..

Of all the things her parents have said......
The one thing I now do believe is when DW said "Summer is no longer alive and he will see her in the Resurrection", he meant it.
Unfortunately.

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I see nothing that leads me to believe that either DW or CW had anything to do with her disappearance.
That's an unpopular opinion but it is mine.

I have thought about it for lengthy periods of time.

CW was under her own mother's supervision at all times. I very much doubt her mother would have tolerated a temper tantrum from CW if it involved hurting Summer.
DW was apparently at work and had an alibi or two.
I don't know otherwise and neither does anybody else.

That all points to the child being abducted. Snatched.
My instinct, often dead wrong, leads me to believe the taking of Summer Wells was an act of malice.
The child didn't upset anybody, so the act of malice, if that is what it is, is directed towards one or both of her parents.

That opens an extremely long list of possible characters and probably a great many we know nothing at all about.

If that is what happened she is probably no longer alive.
But that's just me speculating.
The red Toyota is still missing.
How come?

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a toxic relationship that CB has chosen to stay in however the stress that they are under coupled with the past DV makes me uneasy for her.
Good points.
It's kind of you to be concerned for others.
Imo-- what with the ongoing stress I'd have thought they might have temp. separated for a time ?
They're at the residence alone and life is not the same right now for them.

Why , in your opinion -- do you think this is a toxic relationship ?
And if it is, why do you think CBW has chosen to stay ?
I am getting a picture of a codependent relationship but that's skimming the surface and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Some people decline to press charges and choose to stay with the other party.
And in the general sense, there are those who are well-equipped to look out for themselves and are not in danger; or they would have left by now.
Sometimes the situation is more complicated, but probably not in Summer's case.
MOO.

Good points.
It's kind of you to be concerned for others.
Imo-- what with the ongoing stress I'd have thought they might have temp. separated for a time ?
They're at the residence alone and life is not the same right now for them.

Why , in your opinion -- do you think this is a toxic relationship ?
And if it is, why do you think CBW has chosen to stay ?
I am getting a picture of a codependent relationship but that's skimming the surface and we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Some people decline to press charges and choose to stay with the other party.
And in the general sense, there are those who are well-equipped to look out for themselves and are not in danger; or they would have left by now.
Sometimes the situation is more complicated, but probably not in Summer's case.
MOO.

My own feeling is DW is the more controlling person in the house. He is quite a bit older than CB and the way he talks about CB is quite derogatory. Mixing in substance abuse from my perspective it would be a toxic environment.
Yes people stay in these types of relationships for many reasons, co -dependency being one.

If my daughter was missing and I found her, the first thing I would want to do is run to her and grab her, thereby contaminating the crime scene.

They are persons of interest and not cleared as possible suspects. If someone want to harm them and were successful, LE would to pull imporuant personnel away from Summer Moon's search

@kittythehare , we don't know that CB was under CH's supervision all day. From what we have been told, they were together off and on for a lot of the day.

But, even in what CB has said, CH was at the hospital for hours while CB was doing other things. CB even went over to A's and got H.

Then, after everyone got back home, in CB's account she was in the house for a while watching TV with the boys and doing laundry. CB doesn't say that CH was in the house with her during this time.

DW was seen at work so he was there, but... We don't know exactly what amount of time he was there.

But, back to CB... It just seems she dragged CH all over the place. It's a little weird, but then i go back and realize CH was never said to be at some of the places. Then some others she was mostly just in the car. Sometimes CB was also in the car (because she was driving), sometimes she wasn't (by her account and H's account).

This all being said, i don't think CB ... I don't know if i can write this. I agree with you. I don't think she did that.

I have missed several days because I could not get in with my old name and my former email no longer works. So I had to create a new identity. My former identity was justaparent. I tried every help link possible and emails Tricia but did not get help so I am using this new identity.

It would be great if someone would post an actual email address that can be used when this happens. The HelpLink and report link do not work.

The same happened to me about 2 years ago. I have been a member since about 2005 but I lost my password and couldn't contact anyone..

And the one about getting home before LE did that day. (Actually that one may be VERY true). Just earlier than he admits.

I have also gone back that far here is the thing

LE was called at 6:30 pm (press conference)
Summer was missing for about 10 mins before the call (Dispatch)
So DW was called by CW about 6:20 pm (maths)
Dispatch say the father (DW) was at work about an hour away
Even if he did get home in 30 minutes the earliest he could have been there was 7pm (Maths)

I am totally stumped and beginning to let myself wander off into all sorts of mad theories which i am not brave enough to share.

Is the most recent Chris McDonough video of the phone call with Mary and Don or the call from Candus to Mary from Unmasked allowed to be discussed? Sorry, haven't been on this thread for a while. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member