AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thought!

Wondering if Summer was going to stay home with her brothers while mom and grandmother went to the hospital!

mom decided to take her with them

didn’t DW call and ask who was home that he was going to go home but since they were not there he decided to work?Did he think Summer would be home?

and the call about a creep coming around touching kids?
<modsnip>

just my thoughts!
I'd like to know what he meant by saying no one was home...did he consider the boys no one? Also, what did he mean by work late? When did he normally get home? Wondering?

How would you prove they are guilty?

I don't know how anything could be proven without Summer Moon reappearing and telling everyone where she was.

Regarding the prayer circle Candus and Don were attending? I could see those individuals/attendees approaching the property and attempting to hug Don and the boys; a friendly gesture. IMO and speculation.

<modsnip>
Well, that is LE’s job. When they make an arrest and come forward with actual proof, then I guess I will believe it.

Until then, they haven’t been named as POI more (or less) than anyone else.

I apologise for this repost. But this keeps niggling at me. IMO, this is very crucial to the time line of the "events" (What DW says he done) of that day.

Summer Wells Father Retraces His Steps / Tour & Sheds

When DW is retracing his moves when he allegedly drove home AFTER hearing Summer was missing. I believe he was with someone else. He takes us on a tour of the shed(s). He then drives along a road and says. " "so WE turn", then he corrects himself and says, "I" turn straight away in here". I know i bang on about pronouns, but they don't lie, they are instinctive and require NO pre thought. WE DO NOT MIX THEM UP. If i asked you to recount a past event, would you stop to think what pronoun to use? No, because you know you was either alone (I) or with someone ("WE"). IMO, DW was home well before he received the call from CW. Who was in his truck with him when he ("WE") turned "straight away in here"? HE WAS NOT ALONE. Was someone driving behind him in another car/truck?

Time stamped.

MOO

Edited: Missing text.

https://youtu.be/gN7WFnDI9xI?t=149
Show less

I will you on this too with the "we" comment. I believe this was brought up before and I think it's a big clue.

I'd like to know what he meant by saying no one was home...did he consider the boys no one? Also, what did he mean by work late? When did he normally get home? Wondering?
Don said he got home that day before the police got there. Of course he then contradicted himself, (CM interview, Voices Behind the Wall interviews) so pick which story you believe. H (CM interview) said that Candus told him that the phone call in the drug store drive up line was from Don, and he referred to a bad guy on the property who wanted to hug kids. How would he know, if he was at work?

From what I can tell, (IMO), he is a contractor who can come and go as he pleases, assuming his crew is working. There is no proof that he was at work that day at all, at any hour, according to what we know from LE. If he had been at work all day, would be still be considered a POI or suspect as LE said that every single person still is?

Don said he got home that day before the police got there. Of course he then contradicted himself, (CM interview, Voices Behind the Wall interviews) so pick which story you believe. H (CM interview) said that Candus told him that the phone call in line was from Don, and he referred to a bad guy on the property who wanted to hug kids. How would he know, if he was at work?

From what I can tell, (IMO), he is a contractor who can come and go as he pleases, assuming his crew is working. There is no proof that he was at work that day at all, at any hour, according to what we know from LE. If he had been at work all day, would be still be considered a POI or suspect as LE said that every single person still is?

Hi

Also what was his reason behind going straight to the "shed(s)". Why go directly there first?

Hi

Also what was his reason behind going straight to the "shed(s)". Why go directly there first?
Maybe the same reason he chose the AWD (4WD) vehicle for that part of his day or all of his day, there is no way to tell if he switched vehicles according to what LE has released. He described (CM interview) driving down by the shed and specifically said he drove past the shed to the river, down an embankment where a normal car could not go. IE w/o 4WD (AWD) . (CM interview) I don't know why it was important for him to do that before he went home, when his child was missing and both he and his wife had called 911.

Hi

Maybe she liked to play in them? We had a shed on our property when I was little, and I sure did like to play in it. She could have fallen asleep in one of them. I mean, as a parent, I would surely check sheds and all vehicle trunks, and the creek area.

Maybe she liked to play in them? We had a shed on our property when I was little, and I sure did like to play in it. She could have fallen asleep in one of them. I mean, as a parent, I would surely check sheds and all vehicle trunks, and the creek area.
That's sound reasoning. But he denied looking in the shed (CM interview) and ended by saying he didn't remember, "maybe" he did look in the shed. CM questioned him about that, and Don would never actually say, in that interview, that he even looked in the shed. In fact, when questioned by CM if he looked in the shed, he said, paraphrased, no, I drove by and went to the river, down an embankment that he could only have maneuvered with 4WD. He specifically mentioned the 4WD.

Yes I agree checking all sheds is mandatory. But he had just reported his daughter missing to the authorities, and since he did not go straight home there was no way for him to know what they were concentrating on, if they had already checked that creek area, or if he could help them. Or to comfort his wife and work together with her to find their missing daughter.

I apologise for this repost. But this keeps niggling at me. IMO, this is very crucial to the time line of the "events" (What DW says he done) of that day.

Summer Wells Father Retraces His Steps / Tour & Sheds

When DW is retracing his moves when he allegedly drove home AFTER hearing Summer was missing. I believe he was with someone else. He takes us on a tour of the shed(s). He then drives along a road and says. " "so WE turn", then he corrects himself and says, "I" turn straight away in here". I know i bang on about pronouns, but they don't lie, they are instinctive and require NO pre thought. WE DO NOT MIX THEM UP. If i asked you to recount a past event, would you stop to think what pronoun to use? No, because you know you was either alone (I) or with someone ("WE"). IMO, DW was home well before he received the call from CW. Who was in his truck with him when he ("WE") turned "straight away in here"? HE WAS NOT ALONE. Was someone driving behind him in another car/truck?

Time stamped.

MOO

Edited: Missing text.

https://youtu.be/gN7WFnDI9xI?t=149
Show less
Possible that he left work early for an appt at structure on the corner which he call CW and waits until they get home... I have noticed an uptick of arrests on people and children being found... As much blabbering that he has done , if you listen closely to his words he actually tells what he has done. For those that were arrested it is a business that pays well..... everyone has a price ... children are groomed early ...
DW was on the property when SW got home, he brings her down to that shed (large one) and there it is finalized..... in the meantime CW is realizing that SW is missing and freaking out ... calling DW to come home all the while he is there on the corner. Once he does go home he comes in the back way. and there starts the fiasco..
this is JMO, hope you can understand what I have stated... trying to watch my words. As my name implies "Ivegotcha" ...

I think it's just a routine show/routine updates.

Yes, it was pretty much a routine show, lots of fundraising for equiisearch to help them buy equipment, etc. for the searches they do. And general discussion of how they work.

The only take-aways that stood out to me as new were:

• Dave Rader said he has nothing personally against DW, that DW has said some things about DR, but since then that he and DW have talked privately and the focus is on working together with all who are interested to find Summer.
  • DR says he doesn't have time to focus on DW's past, he is focused on finding Summer.
  • At the end of the video, Duty Ron answers a question about CW's phone call about DW being arrested and he says that he doesn't have time or interest in that nonsense and drama, and that it has nothing to do with the case, he is staying focused on the search for Summer and that it has nothing to do with the investigation. He says he would never play that recording of the phone call, but if others want to watch hogwatch and nonsense and drama, then have at it. Duty Ron says that all this is taking the focus off finding Summer. This is during the last 10 minutes or so of the youtube video.

Last edited:
Maybe the same reason he chose the AWD (4WD) vehicle for that part of his day or all of his day, there is no way to tell if he switched vehicles according to what LE has released. He described (CM interview) driving down by the shed and specifically said he drove past the shed to the river, down an embankment where a normal car could not go. IE w/o 4WD (AWD) . (CM interview) I don't know why it was important for him to do that before he went home, when his child was missing and both he and his wife had called 911.

Could he have known that the police weren't there yet because he was on the phone with Candus and then waited until they showed up to make it appear he was further away from the house then he really was? Just a thought. I mean really the only information we've really gotten about this case is from the Wells' and we know there are some contradictions with their statements.

Yes, it was pretty much a routine show, lots of fundraising for equiisearch to help them buy equipment, etc. for the searches they do. And general discussion of how they work.

• Dave Rader said he has nothing personally against DW, that DW has said some things about DR, but since then that he and DW have talked privately and the focus is on working together will all who are interested to find Summer.
  • DR says he doesn't have time to focus on DW's past, he is focused on finding Summer.
  • At the end of the video, Duty Ron answers a question about CW's phone call about DW being arrested and he says that he doesn't have time or interest in that nonsense and drama, and that it has nothing to do with the case, he is staying focused on the search for Summer and that it has nothing to do with the investigation. He says he would never play that recording of the phone call, but if others want to watch hogwatch and nonsense and drama, then have at it. Duty Ron says that all this is taking the focus off finding Summer. This is during the last 10 minutes or so of the youtube video.

I may like him. JMO

That's sound reasoning. But he denied looking in the shed (CM interview) and ended by saying he didn't remember, "maybe" he did look in the shed. CM questioned him about that, and Don would never actually say, in that interview, that he even looked in the shed. In fact, when questioned by CM if he looked in the shed, he said, paraphrased, no, I drove by and went to the river, down an embankment that he could only have maneuvered with 4WD. He specifically mentioned the 4WD.

Yes I agree checking all sheds is mandatory. But he had just reported his daughter missing to the authorities, and since he did not go straight home there was no way for him to know what they were concentrating on, if they had already checked that creek area, or if he could help them. Or to comfort his wife and work together with her to find their missing daughter.

If it was a 'check the shed' thing, well there are multiple sheds on the property. Why drive past the house to that shed in particular. Never mind that he bypassed that shed as well and drove down an embankment to the river in the Subaru, that he was very luckily driving that day, since only a 4WD could do it.

• Dave Rader said he has nothing personally against DW, that DW has said some things about DR, but since then that he and DW have talked privately and the focus is on working together will all who are interested to find Summer.

I have been critical of DR in the past, however, this is very well stated in his position as a SAR Director. I’m glad he has a trusted platform in Duty Ron to set the record straight. Well done. IMO

Could he have known that the police weren't there yet because he was on the phone with Candus and then waited until they showed up to make it appear he was further away from the house then he really was? Just a thought. I mean really the only information we've really gotten about this case is from the Wells' and we know there are some contradictions with their statements.
She said she was out driving up and down the holler, and got back just in time to follow LE up the driveway. She said she didn't know if Don was already there when she returned. He has said that he got there before LE, and he has said that he got there after they did. I wonder if they met up on the roads while they were both out driving around before LE got there. Both of them said they were out on the roads before LE got there. She in the holler roads, and he by the shed and down to the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken