NY NY - Ebony Turer, 12, New York, Feb 24, 1991

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Ebony Turer went missing from New York, NY on February 24, 1991

Demographics
Missing Age: 12 Years
Current Age: 42 Years
First Name: EBONY
Middle Name--
Last Name: TURER
Nickname/Alias--
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight: 120 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: February 24, 1991
NamUs Case Created: October 20, 2020
Last Known Location Map
Location New York, New York
CountyNew York County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance: Missing

Physical Description
Hair Color: Black
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: LSW RED/GRAY WINDBREAKER JACKET, BLACK BLOUSE, BLUE JEANS, BLUE SNEAKERS

And another young black teen along with ELEASE FARMER, SHARMEEN SMALLS, etc.. all went missing months apart. All younger than 17 years old. From New York, finally entered in Namus.

How does one go about requesting photos for these young girls? Or at least more information. Theres NOTHING.

That’s 8 young girls between 12 and 17 that went missing in NYC in 1991 and only 1 has a photo and info. This is so weird. That’s a lot of young girls to go missing.

I wonder if all these girls are connected to the same person?

Why isn't there ANY WORD from ANYONE about these young black teens? No photos, nothing from ANY of these girls family members? Nothing from police?

This truly breaks my heart. I really wish we knew what happened to this girls.. heartbroken.

Why isn't there ANY WORD from ANYONE about these young black teens? No photos, nothing from ANY of these girls family members? Nothing from police?

This truly breaks my heart. I really wish we knew what happened to this girls.. heartbroken.

Yeah I find it disturbing . There is no info whatsoever like last seen going to school or went to the store or ran away or anything. And they all just say NYC they don’t mention where... uptown downtown Harlem east village street ave yadda yadda..

I never heard anything about any of these missing girls other than Tiffany until this week because I have been slowly searching every year on namus. and I live in NYC.. I noticed the pattern and then when I came on this thread you had noticed it also. I don’t understand why they don’t have photos either.

I wonder if all these girls went missing from a group home or something like that. I just find it odd that so many went missing in one year and it was not talked about.
Iam going to check out 1992 1990 and 1993 and see if that pattern continues. It’s really odd. All are missing and all their profiles are super vague all except Tiffany Dixon

TANYA BLAEROVE is another girl went missing also from NYC.
She was 15
went missing August 21 1991
This might sound crazy, but I wonder if that last name is a typo? I can't find that last name ANYWHERE. I read an article about missing SHARMEEN SMALLS and her family said the cases at that time were on paper. I wonder if the hand writing is wrong...

(I'm guessing that's why these cases are on NAMUS now in 2021. They are putting in paper files.)

It's super disheartening to see this thread get no traction from a sub like websleuths. If there's gonna be some traction it would definitely be from a group like this.

Anyone have any info?

Anyone have a newspaper subscription or can find articles on ANY of these young black women?

Bumping up. This is so sad.

Who can we tag in this thread who is good at finding those old articles? I must start paying better attention to who posts what.

There was probably a child predator in the area who was never caught for these crimes. :( All JMO.

Another child named Monique Santiago from NY was kidnapped in 1990 and what I find strange is that her mother and stepfather also died right after her disappearance of AIDS just like Tiffany Dixon’s parents. There was a teenager found in Arizona in 1992 and no one ever claimed this child.. they did ancestry and still couldn’t identify the child but did come up with last names of Chandler, DIXON, Lovelace, Graves, and Patrick..

Another child named Monique Santiago from NY was kidnapped in 1990 and what I find strange is that her mother and stepfather also died right after her disappearance of AIDS just like Tiffany Dixon’s parents. There was a teenager found in Arizona in 1992 and no one ever claimed this child.. they did ancestry and still couldn’t identify the child but did come up with last names of Chandler, DIXON, Lovelace, Graves, and Patrick..

Oh that is very interesting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back