UK - Fawziyah Javed, 31, pregnant, fell from cliff, Edinburgh, 2 Sep 2021 *husband charged*

I don't think he's yet been charged? Maybe that is why? Or maybe the tabloids haven't found him on social media?

Edit: I see a previously posted headline says he has been charged. So maybe a photo will soon follow?
Yeah he named as "Kashif Anwar" in the articles, but not much is known about him from social media.

I've only just heard of this case today. I'll put a link to the thread in the UK cases index.

"The trainee solicitor, from Pudsey, West Yorkshire, was pregnant with her first child, a little boy, at the time of her passing.

Her husband has since been charged with murder in relation to her death.

Now, three months on from her death, her mother Yasmin Javed has spoken of the void her only child's death has left in her family's life."

more to read at link

Mother of pregnant woman who fell to death from Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh speaks as husband charged | Daily Mail Online

Memorials to Fawziyah Javed, who fell to her death from Arthur's Seat, have been held in Edinburgh and Yorkshire.

The charity worker, from Pudsey, West Yorkshire, was pregnant when she was found dead at the Scottish landmark on 2 September last year.

Relatives and friends gathered on her unborn child's due date to remember the 31-year-old.

Arthur's Seat death: Vigils held for Fawziyah Javed

A man is due to stand trial next year accused of murdering his pregnant wife by pushing her off a hill in Edinburgh.

Kashif Anwar, 28, is accused of assaulting 31-year-old Fawziyah Javed at Arthur's Seat on 2 September 2021.

It is claimed that the injuries suffered by Ms Javed in the fall were so severe that both she and her unborn child died.

Mr Anwar has pled not guilty to the charges against him at the High Court in Glasgow.
His trial is scheduled to take place in March 2023.

"A witness has told a court she saw a man accused of murdering his wife "pulling" her about in the months leading up to her death.
Nicola Lilley, 44, from Leeds, told the High Court in Edinburgh she knew "something wasn't right," after witnessing the incident in August 2021."

There's certainly a lot of solid background evidence of his abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator
Back