GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that his mental health is rapidly declining…because he realizes he’s not going to get away with this, and his freedom is gone, likely for good.

I think that the video is terrible fake acting, it actually made me cringe how unbelievable it is. The hair flipping, the comments about demons, staring at things that aren’t there and acting afraid. It’s like “How to be Insane, for Dummies”, but the even worse off-brand version.
Okay. He is 14 years old. It doesn't seem like he is watching Jack Nicholson performances or he would have been more theatrical about it. Like Kimberly Kessler, she's good. From what I know about 14 year old young men is they would never be caught on camera showing any type of weakness on purpose. Especially to save their own hide. This is a far cry from the police cruiser bravado from three months ago.

This looks exactly like what you would imagine a 14 year olds version of what "acting crazy" would be.

As a psychiatric nurse of over 25 years, I will give him this: The initial rocking that he displays is actually spot on. Rocking can be a self soothing habit that many highly anxious and mentally ill people display. That being said, the strange looking around in bewilderment, seemingly unaware of the court proceedings, mumbling about demons IMO is an act. The most psychotic people still can understand the basics of a court proceeding, hearing voices in one's head does not drown out real voices. Someone experiencing auditory hallucinations will often try twice as hard to listen to the actual conversation in order to follow it. Having not seeing his behavior before and after the clip, I could be wrong but this appears to be clearly a poor attempt at malingering. Again MOO

As a psychiatric nurse of over 25 years, I will give him this: The initial rocking that he displays is actually spot on. Rocking can be a self soothing habit that many highly anxious and mentally ill people display. That being said, the strange looking around in bewilderment, seemingly unaware of the court proceedings, mumbling about demons IMO is an act. The most psychotic people still can understand the basics of a court proceeding, hearing voices in one's head does not drown out real voices. Someone experiencing auditory hallucinations will often try twice as hard to listen to the actual conversation in order to follow it. Having not seeing his behavior before and after the clip, I could be wrong but this appears to be clearly a poor attempt at malingering. Again MOO
Do you think it would be different if the defendant is not in a courtroom and is listening on a phone with a monitor in front of him? I don't know what he heard but we as an audience didn't hear any court proceeding we could follow.

I’m sure that his mental health is rapidly declining…because he realizes he’s not going to get away with this, and his freedom is gone, likely for good.

I think that the video is terrible fake acting, it actually made me cringe how unbelievable it is. The hair flipping, the comments about demons, staring at things that aren’t there and acting afraid. It’s like “How to be Insane, for Dummies”, but the even worse off-brand version.

This looks exactly like what you would imagine a 14 year olds version of what "acting crazy" would be.

I completely agree. It's like he went through a 1970s catalogue of "crazy" things to say and do and incorporated them into his appearance. Look this way, look that way, talk about demons, pretend not to know what's going on, rocking. Maybe his mom gave him the tip to say he wants his mommy and daddy. It didn't strike me as real in any way. JMO.

Okay. He is 14 years old. It doesn't seem like he is watching Jack Nicholson performances or he would have been more theatrical about it. Like Kimberly Kessler, she's good. From what I know about 14 year old young men is they would never be caught on camera showing any type of weakness on purpose. Especially to save their own hide. This is a far cry from the police cruiser bravado from three months ago.

I do get what you’re saying. But I also know that as a kid, I loved horror movies and metal music (and the accompanying music videos - Korn, Disturbd, Slipknot, etc!) - and my 9 year old nephew does too. My nephew is also an amateur actor….he could easily pull this same stunt. I’m just not buying it. But, that is of course my opinion, and I respect yours as well ❤️

Yeah, I tend to agree with your assessment.

Reserving judgement for now on what we are seeing in these videos and not defending him in the least.

I would love to hear about any previous mental illness and/or treatment. There’s clearly an issue with this kid.

I thought he appeared high. What kind of drug would cause this kind of behaviour?

I can believe he is malingering.

MOO

I may be in the minority here but I do believe Fucci's mental health is declining rapidly in there. I don't think he is acting. He is facing life in prison for stabbing a friend 114 times. It isn't a stretch to think that is taking a toll on him. I have no doubt he is being seen by mental health professionals, maybe even the lady in the orange shirt was to give her updates on his mental capacity.

I believe he’s evil no doubt, I do believe his attorney is going for the insane defense but those Snapchat videos in the back of the patrol car he wasn’t acting that way

Austin Sigg (a 17 year old), murdered Jessica Ridgeway in 2012. After a full confession, he also pleaded "not guilty". Prior to trial he changed his plea to guilty. I hope this will happen in Tristyn's case as well. It would be a horrifying experience for both families to listen to what AF did to Tristyn.
Def remember this one he was creepy!

I believe he’s evil no doubt, I do believe his attorney is going for the insane defense but those Snapchat videos in the back of the patrol car he wasn’t acting that way

He also wasn't acting delusional when he got home. He was busy explaining his shoes were off because his feet hurt, etc. JMO

I strongly disagree, as do many others. When convicted, he deserves is every ounce of punishment.
Wisconsin 10 year old, DC pair that carjacked and murdered the Uber driver, Slenderman girls, Richardson murdered her baby in Ohio, too many cases to count. I am expressing an opinion only that I find it odd that the public quickly condemns boys while making excuses for girls. I think this boy AF deserves whatever rehabilitation is available. I don't think he knows himself what is wrong, he needs help. JMO

I know this was when it first happened do you still feel this way!? Watching his cop car video and how he said “how is it my problem” I can bet if he gets out he will kill again, kid is very evil

I know this was when it first happened do you still feel this way!? Watching his cop car video and how he said “how is it my problem” I can bet if he gets out he will kill again, kid is very evil

Agreed. He’s scary. He acted proud and made a sophisticated and evil joke on Snapchat: “Anyone seen Tristyn lately?” While mugging for the camera in the back of a patrol car.

It’s not a matter of girls versus boys. There have been many teen boys that I felt needed rehabilitation or should not have been tried as adults. The boy who killed his family in I think New Mexico, and then went to his church, was one.

This kid is different. Yes, he still has the limitations of a teenager brain. So he had trouble thinking through how he would get away with this or the consequences of posting a Snapchat like that.

But the fact that he made such a sinister joke in context, as well as telescoped his plans and apparently wanted to kill for fun? That’s so psychopathic.

I’ve seen a lot of people on witness stands. When that kid is on the phone at the hearing? I’m not a little bit certain- I’m 100% certain: He’s malingering.

It sure is. No doubt the fact that he is facing life in prison has sunk in and made him realize it’s no longer an audience of other teens he has to impress.

Absolutely. It was super cringe-inducing. And it’s not going to work.

Agreed. He’s scary. He acted proud and made a sophisticated and evil joke on Snapchat: “Anyone seen Tristyn lately?” While mugging for the camera in the back of a patrol car.

It’s not a matter of girls versus boys. There have been many teen boys that I felt needed rehabilitation or should not have been tried as adults. The boy who killed his family in I think New Mexico, and then went to his church, was one.

This kid is different. Yes, he still has the limitations of a teenager brain. So he had trouble thinking through how he would get away with this or the consequences of posting a Snapchat like that.

But the fact that he made such a sinister joke in context, as well as telescoped his plans and apparently wanted to kill for fun? That’s so psychopathic.

I’ve seen a lot of people on witness stands. When that kid is on the phone at the hearing? I’m not a little bit certain- I’m 100% certain: He’s malingering.

Or how he quoted saying “how’s it my problem” I definitely get the feeling his parents are the type who it’s everybody’s fault but yours…do you think she was random? It’s too early to tell but from what I’ve read they weren’t friends but ppl need to understand she was 13 and outgoing maybe she wanted to be friends with him I’m not sure…all I keep thinking is I have an 11 year old and the stuff these kids are exposed to is insane!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member