Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blacked out video ....hearing Gannon sob...

Could tell he had already endured more than he could handle....

Knowing what he still had coming...

Just horrific.
The duration of how long he suffered.
ALL NIGHT.

Ever been awake ALL night with something agonizing?

My god......she is a monster.

That blacked out video ....hearing Gannon sob...

Could tell he had already endured more than he could handle....

Knowing what he still had coming...

Just horrific.
The duration of how long he suffered.
ALL NIGHT.

Ever been awake ALL night with something agonizing?

My god......she is a monster.
I know it's been awhile, but didn't we hear him say to her that he was bleeding?

Curious if anyone has a theory about the reasoning behind taking pictures of him sleeping in his bed. Do we know if those were taken before they left that morning? Or were they taken after he, presumably, came back, put his jammies on, and went back to bed? What purpose did they serve (in her mind)? I keep coming back to how odd it was that she took these photos.:confused:
I'm recalling that LS also took a selfie with GS on Sunday in the car when they were leaving to Garden of Gods to hike where she told reporters that this was somewhat of a ritual for GS when AS was away. If true, perhaps this would not be odd to AS but expected. Just a thought..

ETA: link where LS describes another selfie on Monday
Cops: We Don’t Think Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch Was Abducted

Last edited:
She also said he cut his foot on Al's woodworking tools and if LE found blood on the tools it was from Gannon cutting his foot ?
And that she bandaged it up and he was 'good to go'.... or something like that.
Because she was such a conscientious step mom.
(Hated to type that. Gag.)

In his autopsy, was his foot even cut or injured at all ?
Could the coroner tell ?

Did the attack or beating start in the garage ?
Or was he bleeding already from the head wound before the car ride ?
Poor boy. :(
Imo.
I think she attacked and killed him in bed and the trail of blood through the house and in the garage is from her dragging the body to get it in the car.

Trying to catch up. Since LS's family was traveling in two vehicles to SC, was there definitve evidence that HH was in the UHaul at the time LS stopped to dump the suitcase and not in the other vehicle?
The mistake of dropping the suitcase on embankment when MOO LS went to Escamia river specifically dump the suitcase into the river to use the alligators to dispose of Gannon could mean she was rushed.
Claiming she hears a noise and pulling over to "check the load" MOO would be an easy enough way to deceive a 17 YO and get 3 minutes alone at the back of the truck.

MOO hope this young person was not really dragged into a cover up.

Last edited:
A preliminary hearing is when prosecutors must convince the judge there is enough evidence to take the case to trial. Judge Gregory Werner said he will make a decision on if this case goes to trial on September 23 at 9:00 a.m.

Your orignal question - whether the suitcase was likely to have affected his decision to delay his decision!

So - no hearing for today I take it - but back on 9/23/21? I ask as the Colorado court site is down.....

TIA! :)

LS not showing up to the prelim is a surprise to me! Considering she originally wanted to represent her self, and how she so loves attention, I thought she would have been eagerly awaiting this! Moo
Pretending to have a mental illness can only take you so far I guess.

Having to face the man you were desperately trying to hang onto, sit next to the ex you despised while the lawyers tell every one in the room how you tortured (beat, stabbed and shot) their beautiful little boy over a very long period of time before killing him be a big dose of *advertiser censored* on your face, smelly too.

Her no show hopefully means consciousness of guilt. That is good for the case IMO

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members