Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday - I tried to read. I tried. I couldn’t do it. I just kept thinking - why do I do this to myself? Why don’t I just mind my own business? Why do I immerse myself in grief and sadness? Because. I care. I don’t want to. I turned the iPad off and threw it across the room. Tears erupted. My gut hurt and I felt my knees begin to crumble. I had to stabilize and hold onto the wall for a minute. I couldn’t read anymore. I wanted that feeling to go away and pretend I didn’t see all those words. Idk how his mother will survive this trial. No, Idk how, but I know she will.

That evil thing is sickening, nauseating, repulsive, revolting, repugnant, abhorrent and detestable. I hate that woman. Hate, hate, hate! her. I pulled weeds all day, pretending I was pulling her head and limbs from her body. I felt sick that I felt so much glee pulling her apart, piece by piece. My hands hurt. At the same time, it felt cathartic. Blood, sweat and tears…

I’m gonna try it again today. I need to reread all the comments and let it really sink in. With feeling. Without feeling. I just don’t wanna feel anything right now but determination to pick apart her words. To continue to stuff her image down a deep hole into purgatory with zero purification.

So - no hearing for today I take it - but back on 9/23/21? I ask as the Colorado court site is down.....

TIA! :)
The site shows the divorce case D212020CR3170 is also scheduled at the same time 9:00am. Surely the crazy b*isn’t fighting it..

I just pulled up my big girl panties. So…am I interpreting this correctly? Harley was in the car when the suitcase was dropped off that Florida bridge? No! No! This can’t be right:
On Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020, #LeteciaStauch and her daughter Harley rented a budget van early morning. She also purchased a Verizon cellphone. They have financial information as evidence on the route to Florida. Just after midnight on Feb. 4, they arrive in Pensacola.

#GannonStauch's mom is wearing a sonic hedgehog mask, blue nails and blue eyeshadow to honor her son. Tissues are nearby.
Letecia Stauch’s preliminary hearing reveals gruesome details of stepson’s murder | FOX21 News Colorado

She also said he cut his foot on Al's woodworking tools and if LE found blood on the tools it was from Gannon cutting his foot ?
And that she bandaged it up and he was 'good to go'.... or something like that.
Because she was such a conscientious step mom.
(Hated to type that. Gag.)

In his autopsy, was his foot even cut or injured at all ?
Could the coroner tell ?

Did the attack or beating start in the garage ?
Or was he bleeding already from the head wound before the car ride ?
Poor boy. :(
Imo.
Was reading some of her Facebook posts she really tried to flip the script and blame his mom not for the murder but like she was on drugs etc

I wonder what she'll be like on the stand. I wonder if she'll be hostile.
Of course she will. She’s a vicious psychopath. Because:
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The frog lets the scorpion climb on its back and begins to swim. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."
The Scorpion and the Frog - Wikipedia

eta: I saw the cruel infamous video from the “night before” It’s ingrained in my mind and burned as an ugly black scar into my heart. She’s unimaginably sick and perverse what she made poor little Gannon do and say. LS, you will burn in hell ~ pinky promise!…

Last edited:
Trying to catch up. Since LS's family was traveling in two vehicles to SC, was there definitve evidence that HH was in the UHaul at the time LS stopped to dump the suitcase and not in the other vehicle?
The mistake of dropping the suitcase on embankment when MOO LS went to Escamia river specifically dump the suitcase into the river to use the alligators to dispose of Gannon could mean she was rushed.
Claiming she hears a noise and pulling over to "check the load" MOO would be an easy enough way to deceive a 17 YO and get 3 minutes alone at the back of the truck.

MOO hope this young person was not really dragged into a cover up.
According to LE testimony in during the prelim, HH traveled with her mother the entire way to Pensacola with her mother in the rented van. It’s in this thread. Moo

According to LE testimony in during the prelim, HH traveled with her mother the entire way to Pensacola with her mother in the rented van. It’s in this thread. Moo
I barely skimmed a few of the comments yesterday. I went directly to MSM and read a few updates until I’d had all I could handle. I missed the discussion of Harley’s involvement. I found the pages with these comments to read and ponder. Thank you so much for all your thread updates yesterday. I doubt I’ll change my opinion of Harley’s moral character and involvement. Just in case, I’ll go rummage through some boxes in the garage trying to find my open mind.

Eta: i decided trying to find it is a futile task for now. why did Gannon have to die? why did she do this to our beautiful boy? needing to release a few tears to rid my rigid angry body and mind of stress and tension. this doesn’t feel good. i don’t wanna feel like this all day. i’ll just breathe…deeply.

Last edited:
And Al was off cheating again on her, the one he had cheated on with the mother of his children. I know that he is considered a victim, but he caused this whole mess.
He did not cause this. Only 1 person caused this little boy's death and that is the accused. I believe signs of abuse were missed but he did not cause the death of Gannon. IMO

The site shows the divorce case D212020CR3170 is also scheduled at the same time 9:00am. Surely the crazy b*isn’t fighting it..

I just pulled up my big girl panties. So…am I interpreting this correctly? Harley was in the car when the suitcase was dropped off that Florida bridge? No! No! This can’t be right:
On Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020, #LeteciaStauch and her daughter Harley rented a budget van early morning. She also purchased a Verizon cellphone. They have financial information as evidence on the route to Florida. Just after midnight on Feb. 4, they arrive in Pensacola.

#GannonStauch's mom is wearing a sonic hedgehog mask, blue nails and blue eyeshadow to honor her son. Tissues are nearby.
Letecia Stauch’s preliminary hearing reveals gruesome details of stepson’s murder | FOX21 News Colorado
She was not present so nobody became infected.
Minimal information released, conclusions of the autopsy but not the report.
Basically a track of her route to where she decided to dispose of him.
A comparison of the blankets on his bed with those she had packed with him.
Spencer has it all on his Twitter account.
That's about the size of it.

Regarding the elephant:
One person killed Gannon.

That said, when the mom’s boyfriend kills her toddler, there’s no shortage of blame on the mom.

I’m curious what AS and the little sister have said about life at home.

Of course she will. She’s a vicious psychopath. Because:
A scorpion wants to cross a river but cannot swim, so it asks a frog to carry it across. The frog hesitates, afraid that the scorpion might sting it, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The frog lets the scorpion climb on its back and begins to swim. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."
The Scorpion and the Frog - Wikipedia

eta: I saw the cruel infamous video from the “night before” It’s ingrained in my mind and burned as an ugly black scar into my heart. She’s unimaginably sick and perverse what she made poor little Gannon do and say. LS, you will burn in hell ~ pinky promise!…
I keep seeing people mention this video and at first I didnt want to see it but I now want to ,is it out anywhere?

Trying to catch up. Since LS's family was traveling in two vehicles to SC, was there definitve evidence that HH was in the UHaul at the time LS stopped to dump the suitcase and not in the other vehicle?
The mistake of dropping the suitcase on embankment when MOO LS went to Escamia river specifically dump the suitcase into the river to use the alligators to dispose of Gannon could mean she was rushed.
Claiming she hears a noise and pulling over to "check the load" MOO would be an easy enough way to deceive a 17 YO and get 3 minutes alone at the back of the truck.

MOO hope this young person was not really dragged into a cover up.

Best case scenario-LS managed to get her s*** together long enough to deceive HH and HH knew nothing, which IMO didn't happen,LS has been nothing but erratic since the beginning and HH knew her mother well enough.
Next best scenario, I really hope she was dragged into a cover up because the only other alternative is that she helped willingly and if that's the case,I hope she doesn't sleep well enough at night to enjoy the deal the D.A gave her to save herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member