Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right like we knew she was a crap person ,but I didnt think her Bundy level until yesterday. All of that and she is running around posting her in defense of her self and saying she had nothing to do with and trashing Gannons mom. Which is mind blowing knowing she is moving the suitcase around different places and to put in in a uhaul and if we lined up when she was saying what and what she was actually doing it makes me cringe.

I think she's as bad or worse than Bundy. Bundy wasn't the parent of any of his victims. This woman masqueraded as a mother and a stepmother.

I'm not sure that DSM-V diagnostic criteria can even come close to providing an understanding of either Bundy or Letecia (who should be deprived of her ability to use the name Stauch; Al must wince every time).

Letecia is so "Dark Triad" that it's mind-boggling and clearly high on the Machiavellian factor (manipulating all these people to think of her as a good person, as a person suitable to be a teacher, suitable to be a parent). She sure did get fired/let go a lot. I wonder if Al was catching on. Almost no one can conceive of such depravity.

I’d like to see Tee in General Population.

Child Murderers don’t do well in prison. It is only fitting that this monster live the rest of her life in fear of what may happen to her and when.

She deserves to suffer for the rest of her life.

MOO

My heart is breaking for Gannon and his loved ones.
I am surprised the judge let her stay away, she should have been there listening to and watching all those terrible things she did to this poor little boy.
Justice for Gannon

The cleaning part of it. This was a brutal stabbing attack, of 18 injuries.. the blood trail testimony yesterday .
I think she had two or three hours to clean before Harley arrived home, depending on what time she committed the murder. Then she sent her out for cleaning supplies, which would have given her more time. Imo

This is what I’m thinking too. And the red plastic pieces may have been part of his Switch. That’s why LS said he took it with him. The Switch was broken or shot in all this.

Could she have stabbed him the night before the errands? Or cut him as punishment? It’s unclear how deep the cuts were.

Even though the autopsy report indicated it wasn’t muzzle to flesh, I wonder if the defense will try to say Gannon’s gunshot wound was self inflicted (lower left jaw entry and bullet in skull could be consistent). Moo

BBM IIRC, according to testimony, Gannon’s DNA wasn’t listed as being on the gun (9mm LE thinks was the gun used). LS & AS DNA was found on the gun. That would eliminate self inflicted gun shot if that’s is the weapon used in the crime. Imho.

Only just catching up on the prelim. I am beyond disgusted and heartbroken for Gannon. This woman deserves to get the maximum penalty available to her. The sheer cruelty and malevolence of the crime and cover up is frightening.

I suspect that HH was forced to help cover up the murder after the fact. Whether was knowingly or unknowingly I don't know. I have no doubt, however, that she was subjected to gaslighting, manipulation, threats of violence (to her and/or her step-sister) and culpability from her mother. Hopefully she will testify as to what she experienced and help seal a guilty verdict.

BBM IIRC, according to testimony, Gannon’s DNA wasn’t listed as being on the gun (9mm LE thinks was the gun used). LS & AS DNA was found on the gun. That would eliminate self inflicted gun shot if that’s is the weapon used in the crime. Imho.

Unless he was wearing gloves.
Maybe Eguardo was the other male DNA and he tried to wrestle the gun away from Gannon’s gloved hands.

If Gannon had stab marks in his back as well as his chest, is it possible he was attacked first in the garage, then ran for the refuge of his room, and got his back injuries that way which would also explain the trail of blood.

Mind you, I think anyone being that violently attacked would end up curled in a ball trying to protect themselves.

I'm presuming the shot to the jaw was one of the last things that happened to him. It seems so final; a deliberate finishing off move. Several bullets shot through his pillow towards his head - to mask the sound or not have to see the aftermath?

So...why did she drive to FL? I can't go over the details again. Did the prosecution really give a theory?
I recall LS claimed that she allegedly had an interview with Frontier Airlines in Florida.

I think we later learned that the week of Feb 4, there was an "open house" -- job fair type, and not a job interview as LS claimed. I don't think she made the job fair either. MOO

I think maybe the blunt force injury came from hitting him in the head with his switch, breaking it and fracturing his skull. I'm not sure if that could have happened the night before or just before he was stabbed and shot. Do we know what color his switch was?
Did the autopsy show any burns that could be from a candle?

If Gannon had stab marks in his back as well as his chest, is it possible he was attacked first in the garage, then ran for the refuge of his room, and got his back injuries that way which would also explain the trail of blood.

Mind you, I think anyone being that violently attacked would end up curled in a ball trying to protect themselves.

I'm presuming the shot to the jaw was one of the last things that happened to him. It seems so final; a deliberate finishing off move. Several bullets shot through his pillow towards his head - to mask the sound or not have to see the aftermath?
I just went and read the AA again. Keeping in mind that this was written on February 28 2020 and the body was not found until March 17 2020.
A preliminary report from a blood spatter expert says he thinks the evidence in G’s bedroom is consistent with one or more events such as gunshot, stabbing or blunt force trauma. Kinda eerie now that we know he suffered all three. The pillow found in the suitcase also had 2 bullets in it plus the amount of blood on the mattress and soaked through the carpet under the bed makes me think it all took place in the bedroom. I think the trail of blood to the garage was from her moving the suitcase out to her vehicle. JMO

But you’re right that we don’t know where it started. Poor little G had defensive wounds . I can’t bring myself to try and picture exactly how or in what order she did all that to him.

Page 16 number 116 mentions the blood spatter report.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user..._Paso/Stauch/Stauch FINAL redacted 040120.pdf

Attachments

• 91D338AF-C41B-4839-B9A3-CC618CB91D87.jpeg
    91D338AF-C41B-4839-B9A3-CC618CB91D87.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 7
I’d like to see Tee in General Population.

Child Murderers don’t do well in prison. It is only fitting that this monster live the rest of her life in fear of what may happen to her and when.

She deserves to suffer for the rest of her life.

MOO
I have always heard that child murderers don't do well in general population but are there any real articles about it? Any proof? Who would want to give up their chance of getting parole to get rid of her? To me, isolation would be even better. Not protective custody. Just isolation. And maybe some peanut butter.

I'm doubtful a Switch would be heavy enough to fracture a skull. Most gaming consoles are just plastic and electronic wiring etc.

Could be wrong, though, and if LS was in a violent rage when she struck him, there might have been enough force involved to do the damage. My guess was more along the lines of a tool from the garage.

I’m certain she abused him (at least emotionally, probably physically) but I don’t think the murder was plotted days ahead of time - something triggered that knife attack. Maybe he threatened to tell AS, mom, etc about how she treated him?

I wonder if the house had a land line: she kept him from school and kept him from his phone/Switch. Do we know? Maybe he grabbed the land line’s phone? Or maybe just saying “I’m going to tell Dad/Mom/teacher what happened last night” was enough.

I think maybe the blunt force injury came from hitting him in the head with his switch, breaking it and fracturing his skull. I'm not sure if that could have happened the night before or just before he was stabbed and shot. Do we know what color his switch was?
Did the autopsy show any burns that could be from a candle?
I'd hope that he wasn't tortured with a burning candle.

Although once she'd started killing him, she seemed to have inflicted so much trauma that it's hard to tell ?
Decomp could have masked some of the skin-type injuries.

Women can be as evil as men if not worse in some situations.
How much rage LS displayed.
Wonder if her own family feared her ?
Imo.

I'm doubtful a Switch would be heavy enough to fracture a skull. Most gaming consoles are just plastic and electronic wiring etc.

Could be wrong, though, and if LS was in a violent rage when she struck him, there might have been enough force involved to do the damage. My guess was more along the lines of a tool from the garage.
bbm
I've always wondered why she mentioned Gannon's blood on the woodworking tools, when she didn't need to ?
Almost like she did do something ... and needed an explanation ?
Way back when the footage of LS and Gannon getting into the truck was released to the media, someone said it looked like he may have had a head injury already ?
MOO.

You know, there’s so many awful ways LS could have used to keep AS’s kid(s) from disclosing abuse. Mom lives far away with half-siblings - LS could have turned that fact into “your own mother doesn’t want you and I’m all you have.” Dad’s work kept him away for periods - “Dad leaves because you’re bad; behave for me and maybe he’ll stay home more.”

Sicko.

When LE first responded and were searching the house, she is babbling about a box cutter.
This is from the Officer’s body worn camera.

https://twitter.com/spencer_wnews/status/1436016611610202115?s=21

He looks under a bed. There’s two beds and a blue nightstand.

Nerfgun behind one of the beds.

He leaves the room.

And #LeteciaStauch brings him back in to talk about a box cutter, says Gannon dropped a candle last night. She’s trying to explain why there was a box cutter and says she covered up the candle with carpet, pulling it back to show.

ETA I don’t mean this to address the blunt force trauma, just remembered it when you mentioned tool from the garage. Maybe it was the sharp instrument? You know how she explains thing that no one has asked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle