MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

Most beds with slats do have a box spring, but I'm not really sure if all do. While we don't know if Sandra bought a new bed when she moved, here is a photo of a bedroom apparently in use in the Quincy house with an old school looking bed. Looks like a dog bed in there as well. Link that follows contains more photos of the house Sandra shared with her father before his death a year and a half earlier. 257 Winthrop St, Quincy, MA 02169 - 3 beds/2 baths

72466779_8_1.jpg
This is a strange case with no clear cut clues to go in any direction whatsoever. Must be baffling for LE.

This is a strange case with no clear cut clues to go in any direction whatsoever. Must be baffling for LE.

Agree. And when you try to head down one direction, it's always a dead end. But this is only because we're missing critical pieces of Sandra's story. If more than one person has enough knowledge of some of those missing pieces, we may find out what happened to her at some point. If not, I doubt we ever will.

A long-time follower of this case.

Hard to specifically comment on this while honoring TOS, but something is seriously not right here. Something grabbed me about this case from the very beginning. I didn't know what it was then, but it's because there's so much that just seems flat-out off. Red flags everywhere.

I think more than one person on here is thinking what I'm thinking, but it's just not something that can be discussed here.

There's just something really, really dark and twisted about this case. It's chilling.

I just hope justice gets served one day.

A long-time follower of this case.

Hard to specifically comment on this while honoring TOS, but something is seriously not right here. Something grabbed me about this case from the very beginning. I didn't know what it was then, but it's because there's so much that just seems flat-out off. Red flags everywhere.

I think more than one person on here is thinking what I'm thinking, but it's just not something that can be discussed here.

There's just something really, really dark and twisted about this case. It's chilling.

I just hope justice gets served one day.
It was pretty soon on that I 'went off the narrative given and feel the truth won't be found there of what really happened to Sandra. I feel she will not be found due to her disposal method, but hope LE is keeping their ears open and putting pressure on the ones I feel perpetuated this crime. IMO

It was pretty soon on that I 'went off the narrative given and feel the truth won't be found there of what really happened to Sandra. I feel she will not be found due to her disposal method, but hope LE is keeping their ears open and putting pressure on the ones I feel perpetuated this crime. IMO
Unfortunately the narrative is limited and controlled. What part of the narrative makes you think differently ? Hoping we can share that here!

Agree. And when you try to head down one direction, it's always a dead end. But this is only because we're missing critical pieces of Sandra's story. If more than one person has enough knowledge of some of those missing pieces, we may find out what happened to her at some point. If not, I doubt we ever will.
What direction did you find a dead end?

Unfortunately the narrative is limited and controlled. What part of the narrative makes you think differently ? Hoping we can share that here!
No thought or information of Sandra's life before she moved to Hanson given, just the tiny amount of information as her daughter and SIL gave as they knew her during that time frame, which was very short. My own general search and putting things together and the podcast towards the end with the one that they thought she had plans to stay over her house. There was telephone call confusion and timelines that were checked out on that, but still seemed vague or not definite. Don't really think it's coincidence that Sandra's car was in the shop the same day, soon after she was dropped off, and she disappeared.

Don't really think it's coincidence that Sandra's car was in the shop the same day, soon after she was dropped off, and she disappeared.

Agree, it seems a very unlikely coincidence. If we land on it not being a coincidence, LE should be looking at the people who knew or who she told her car would be in the shop that day/night. I'm not sure who all would be on the list, but since her landline activity was supposedly limited in the period before she went missing and she didn't use email, it can't be a long list.

Then again, a neighbor could have seen that the car was not in the driveway, but from the drone photos of the area, there's a very limited number of neighbors who could even have seen her driveway and there would have been no one just driving by as her street deadends immediately after her house.

Why can't LE puzzle this one out??

Agree, it seems a very unlikely coincidence. If we land on it not being a coincidence, LE should be looking at the people who knew or who she told her car would be in the shop that day/night. I'm not sure who all would be on the list, but since her landline activity was supposedly limited in the period before she went missing and she didn't use email, it can't be a long list.

Then again, a neighbor could have seen that the car was not in the driveway, but from the drone photos of the area, there's a very limited number of neighbors who could even have seen her driveway and there would have been no one just driving by as her street deadends immediately after her house.

Why can't LE puzzle this one out??
I think LE has the pieces but can’t put it together in the correct configuration due to information being withheld, controlled, etc.
JMO

I think LE has the pieces but can’t put it together in the correct configuration due to information being withheld, controlled, etc.
JMO

Oh, I understand this, I do, but it still seems strange with all the drama swirling around they they can't get some sort of foothold.

Maybe the fact that this was treated as missing person case only (as if Sandra galivanted off to Fall River or Brockton with no vehicle!) caused some significant delays and led to lost evidence?

Oh, I understand this, I do, but it still seems strange with all the drama swirling around they they can't get some sort of foothold.

Maybe the fact that this was treated as missing person case only (as if Sandra galivanted off to Fall River or Brockton with no vehicle!) caused some significant delays and led to lost evidence?
I WISH we had all the info the State and local police may have that we don't. I assume they asked questions we don't know of, looked into Sandra's background and mainly would look for a MOTIVE if any foul play to THEM was eventually thought. Sandra was just painted as a homebody/grandmother, small circle of friends that sound were just a few relatives. The police may have looked further into others in her life and maybe those people had some ideas or pointed them in another direction that they are trying to put together. Sounds like they just hope someone finally breaks down it seems to me at least. Frustrating to us yes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back