AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Official Wells Family information website "Find Summer Wells"

Media, Maps and Timeline - No Discussion Thread

Poll: What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

Map Courtesy of @skibaboo : Summer Wells, Rogersville TN June 15th 2021 - Google My Maps

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25
Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved YouTube Videos as of Sept 10, 2021
Attached are links to the YouTube episodes currently approved for discussion in Summer Wells case. An approved episode does not mean the channel is approved for blanket posting. When referencing YouTube content be sure it is from one of the links below. If it is not linked below, do not post it and do not bring discussion of it into the thread. When making a post regarding specific statements within these videos please take the following steps within the post:
  1. Include the url link to the YouTube episode
  2. Provide the TimeStamp for the statements being referenced

The responsibility to support statements made within the videos rests with the poster of the information being stated as fact.

Blanket approval - Websleuths live with Tricia
All Episodes released on case - Profiling Evil

Episode ONLY Approvals
Unmasked:
Milk jug video in car

Interview with H’s Mom
Interview with Church Friend DD
Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

DutyRon:
Summer Wells false rumors and how it affects the case with special guests on Crime Time with DutyRon (Interview w/ Dr. Butcher)
Summer Wells Search by Midwestern EquuSearch special guest Dave Rader
Summer Wells Search live updates with David Rader from Midwest EquuSearch in Tennessee
Interview with DR Equusearch Sept 4, 2021

Voices Behind the Wall (Interviews with DW):
DW Interview #1
DW Interview #2
DW Interview #3 (Retraces Steps)
DW Interview #4 DW & Sister
DW Interview #5 DW Answers Accusation and Offers New Theory
DW Interview #6 August 22, 2021

DW Interview #7 August 22, 2021
DW Interview #8 September 15, 2021 (24:00 - 1:20:00)

John Kelly Profiler:
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 1
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 2 Who is Guilty
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 3 Who is the Boogeyman
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 4 Darkness and Evil

We Can Bring You Hope: Podcast Interview with DW

Trail and Property Views (Crackin’ Cases)
Trail View #1
Trail View #2

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

Opening Mod Note Thread #30:
Let’s keep it simple
  • No direct accusations and stay victim friendly - there are no named POI’s
  • Summers diet is off limits - not relevant
  • Don’t trash talk
  • Reply to posts to engage in conversation, not to bicker, argue or bait (automatic time out)
  • Include LINKS to direct quotes or statements of fact
  • All other TOS as outlined HERE
  • To discuss historical SA allegations use this thread: Allegations of Historical SA in the Summer Wells Case

Last edited:
That is strange that LE would give CW and DW back their phones but not H. That doesn't sound good.
Maybe different people took H's phone than who took DW, CB, and CH's phones because they aren't in the same county. Idk how this works really.

I mean, i know LE can clone the phone.

Or maybe CM is right and none of them have their original phones. Maybe saying they got their phones back right away is DW's way of saying that they went and bought new phones and LE cloned their old phones onto these new phones so they still had their contacts and everything.

I don't really know, but it is a missing person's case, so they definitely all need phones and probably need a lot of the stuff on their phones. DW would also need his for his job.

ETA... Meanwhile, H just got told (by his family) he could use his grandfather's phone until LE was finished with his.

I have confidence that LE is doing a good job in this case. I'm willing to wait for them to do their job and find the truth.

The facts of this case are slim. Lots of speculation but limited certainty.

Hopefully Summer will be found soon.

The day Summer went missing we are told the boys were home alone. There was a crew on the property clearing in the area of the power lines which appear to cross the Wells property in several areas. It seems to me that the equipment they were likely using would be a magnet for young boys. That equipment and the job they were doing likely would have made quite a bit of noise, which might also have attracted the boys attention. So I'm wondering if they would have resisted the urge to go check out all that noise and activity?

The day Summer went missing we are told the boys were home alone. There was a crew on the property clearing in the area of the power lines which appear to cross the Wells property in several areas. It seems to me that the equipment they were likely using would be a magnet for young boys. That equipment and the job they were doing likely would have made quite a bit of noise, which might also have attracted the boys attention. So I'm wondering if they would have resisted the urge to go check out all that noise and activity?
It is hard to imagine that 3 boys, of that age group, would not want to look at a crew with big machinery and apple pickers, and chain saws and wood chippers.

However, I don't think any of that crew did anything nefarious. Apparently they were a local crew, that many people knew personally and they had the contract to do many of the local jobs in the area, without incident.

I didn't know how to quote a post from the previous thread. Following was from @TxLady2:

"I wonder if he brought home candy or other treats for the boys.
Funny, he rarely talks about them, (yeah, I know about the gag order) but he didn't mention them much before they were removed from the home. In my family, if I had brought treats for one child and left the other out, they would have been angry, hurt and very resentful. It would cause many problems."

Just wanted to say that on one of the DW interviews when he mentioned bringing home candy for Summer, he said that he would give her the bag and tell her to share it with her brothers. I believe that it was in one of the VBTW interviews. The only reason I remember it is because I was wondering the same thing as you -- if he brought anything home for the boys.

Maybe different people took H's phone than who took DW, CB, and CH's phones because they aren't in the same county. Idk how this works really.

I mean, i know LE can clone the phone.

Or maybe CM is right and none of them have their original phones. Maybe saying they got their phones back right away is DW's way of saying that they went and bought new phones and LE cloned their old phones onto these new phones so they still had their contacts and everything.

I don't really know, but it is a missing person's case, so they definitely all need phones and probably need a lot of the stuff on their phones. DW would also need his for his job.

ETA... Meanwhile, H just got told (by his family) he could use his grandfather's phone until LE was finished with his.
LE questioned H immediately and then returned with the FBI and questioned him in detail. As said in old folklore. To stop something, cut off the head the snake. This may be larger than Summer Moon. Whatever comes out of this, SMUW is a hero because she is the most innocent victim. <modsnip>

LE questioned H immediately and then returned with the FBI and questioned him in detail. As said in old folklore. To stop something, cut off the head the snake. This may be larger than Summer Moon. Whatever comes out of this, SMUW is a hero because she is the most innocent victim. What may have saved Jeannie is her sober mother. I don't know if her mother drank or not but her mental sobriety was a key. Jeannie is able to say she kicked his *advertiser censored**. Her mother let a perp know that she was not playing, ("don't try me"), don't let there be another event.
Where did you see that FBI took H and questioned him in detail? Or do you mean TBI?

I didn't know how to quote a post from the previous thread. Following was from @TxLady2:

"I wonder if he brought home candy or other treats for the boys.
Funny, he rarely talks about them, (yeah, I know about the gag order) but he didn't mention them much before they were removed from the home. In my family, if I had brought treats for one child and left the other out, they would have been angry, hurt and very resentful. It would cause many problems."

Just wanted to say that on one of the DW interviews when he mentioned bringing home candy for Summer, he said that he would give her the bag and tell her to share it with her brothers. I believe that it was in one of the VBTW interviews. The only reason I remember it is because I was wondering the same thing as you -- if he brought anything home for the boys.
If he told her to share, then yes, he did bring things home for the boys. The focus is on Summer, which is why IMO we are hearing more about her.

It is hard to imagine that 3 boys, of that age group, would not want to look at a crew with big machinery and apple pickers, and chain saws and wood chippers.

However, I don't think any of that crew did anything nefarious. Apparently they were a local crew, that many people knew personally and they had the contract to do many of the local jobs in the area, without incident.
I didn’t mean to infer that I thought the local crew did anything questionable. I was thinking about CBW telling CM that the boys were locked in, “nobody in, nobody out.” Maybe they left the house sometime during the time everybody else was away from home to check out what was going on. (Maybe they left via the basement door and left it unlocked?)

It’s at about the 13:38.

If the boys were watching addictive YouTube clips or playing online games, it’s equally possible they might have been annoyed by the noise.

That is strange that LE would give CW and DW back their phones but not H. That doesn't sound good.

If LE gave them back their phones, why did all 3 of them have to go purchase new ones ? ;) The only person who says their phones were given back immediately was Donald Wells. And personally, I wouldn't believe him if he told me it was raining and I was standing in a downpour.

I have a few thoughts but will keep them to myself so i dont possiblly break rules or cause a ruckus.
Why could they not all go into the grocery store together?

I would say covid - but I don’t think that was a concern, given the videos of maskless indoor church services and outdoor vigils with maskless people close together.

Bringing a 5yr old and growing teen boy into a store will increase your bill, especially if they didn’t eat much that day. Many people don’t want the hassle of shopping with a 5yr old. Stores like Wegmans (a few candy-free checkout lines) and Mom’s Organic (no characters, free fruit & water for kids) are parent-friendly but those are the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd