Found Deceased FL - Jason Winoker 52, from Tampa, Springhill Suites, Tallahassee, 17 Aug 2021

“I know that we’re all still hoping that you know, he is found,” said Renee. “This is something that is so life-changing. Like, how will they ever make sense of it? You know? So, I just worry about them.”

‘Your mind runs wild with possibilities’: Pasco Co. father of 4 goes missing after dropping daughter off at FSU | WFLA
Noting:

“The police, with their dogs, have searched the one-mile area around the hotel,” said Renee. “They have used cadaver dogs, they’ve used drones, and they’ve used dogs specific to his scent, but they haven’t been able to pick up on a solid trail.”

Winoker says her husband didn’t have keys to a car, he left with his wallet, but there has been no credit card or debit card activity and not a single phone call.

When he took his wallet, did it have his room key card in it? Has that room key card been checked to see if it was used? If he didn’t have it on him, and he left the building, he wouldn’t be able to get back in, unless he went to the front entrance.

Knowing if he was seen on camera leaving the hotel that night would help.

Maybe he went exploring inside the hotel and ended up on the roof with a door that locked when he went out.

I am sure TPD has footage, I can't wrap my head around how much! I hope it has helped them.

There are entirely too many people around, and it's (this hotel) not more than 2-3 floors. It's the tallest building in the area- think strip malls, 2 floor apt bldgs, fast food, gas stations, fire house, DMV, Target, etc. This is a VERY busy area- he could have screamed for help from the rooftop and any number of people would have heard him.

Unfortunately TPD deals with missing persons daily, they get little notice by most. (Unless it happens to be one of their own confidential informants...!) I'm doing what I can to get a spotlight here, no young woman should leave for college and literally lose her daddy.

His friends on FB are certainly worried.

(Edit- I have not been to the hotel recently, I could be off on floors. It just is not some real tall building. Tallahassee is not a "big city" by any stretch of the imagination!)

But why wasn't he reported missing the next MORNING? He wasn't reported missing until the evening. That's just weird. Were they staying another night? If they'd already dropped off daughter at college I'd think they'd get up and drive home. MOO

But why wasn't he reported missing the next MORNING? He wasn't reported missing until the evening. That's just weird. Were they staying another night? If they'd already dropped off daughter at college I'd think they'd get up and drive home. MOO

Sometimes there's a parents' weekend involved as well. We were just in FL and wondering what was going on with all the parents and families for 3 days. Turns out they were there getting the kids set up in dorms, buying supplies and doing a proper send off. Just thinking this could be a possibility.

Sometimes there's a parents' weekend involved as well. We were just in FL and wondering what was going on with all the parents and families for 3 days. Turns out they were there getting the kids set up in dorms, buying supplies and doing a proper send off. Just thinking this could be a possibility.
That could be but they were staying at the hotel on August 16th, a Monday. My kids always moved in to dorms on a weekend and didn't want parents hanging around long. Even if they did have college move in activities wouldn't you be concerned your spouse has disappeared and you don't know where he is? Would you just go on about your day without him? The wife is quoted as saying when we got back to the hotel that evening and I'm wondering who the "we" is. Who else was with her that Tuesday all day? MOO

I'm confused. I thought he disappeared from a hotel room, and now we hear he disappeared after dropping his daughter off? Which is it?

I'm confused. I thought he disappeared from a hotel room, and now we hear he disappeared after dropping his daughter off? Which is it?
He returned to the hotel after dropping his daughter off is my understanding so technically disappeared from the hotel. The purpose of the trip and staying at the hotel was to take the daughter to college. MOO

That could be but they were staying at the hotel on August 16th, a Monday. My kids always moved in to dorms on a weekend and didn't want parents hanging around long. Even if they did have college move in activities wouldn't you be concerned your spouse has disappeared and you don't know where he is? Would you just go on about your day without him? The wife is quoted as saying when we got back to the hotel that evening and I'm wondering who the "we" is. Who else was with her that Tuesday all day? MOO

BBM

According to the WFLA article and video, all 4 children made the trip with the parents.

"Jacob Winoker, his wife Renee, and four children drove up to Tallahasse from their Land O' Lakes home on Aug. 17, to drop their oldest daughter off at college."

‘Your mind runs wild with possibilities’: Pasco Co. father of 4 goes missing after dropping daughter off at FSU | WFLA
possibilities-pasco-county-father-of-4-missing-for-nearly-a-month/

I can see why they stayed longer than move in weekend. After I dropped my oldest off at college, my youngest and I stayed in town for 3 days. I figured if the oldest needed something, I’d be close by.

I’m thinking at this point, water has to be involved if there’s been no activity on his debit card or a credit card. Just like the lady mentioned above that went into the water at night. The only other thing I can think of is, someone noticed his altered state and took advantage of him. But usually, there would be a stolen money card that was used by a perp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back