Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really interesting how much LS over explains things. Brings up details which no one ever asked about and which actually incriminate her because of it.

I had no idea that a box cutter was possibly used until she inserted it into the conversation. But I wonder if it's the most likely weapon for the sharp force trauma; his defensive wounds.

Was the blood in the garage solely from moving and storing his body (while in the suitcase) or did the attack start there? As soon as he got out of the car.

So many questions raised. But we did also get some answers. We now know that he was subjected to both blunt and sharp force trauma, and he was shot in the head. This woman is irredeemably evil.

I think it's fantastic they were able to show car telemetry. Two different cars being in the exact same area on two different days (where the board with Gannon's blood on it was found) is pretty damning. It paints a picture of guilty conscience, and suggests LS having to move the body several times to escape discovery.

Fortunately, she made the huge mistake of dumping the suitcase at night, not realizing that there was no water underneath to carry it away.

Something which Linda from It's a Crime pointed out on her latest YouTube live: LS's road trip to Florida (on the way to SC) to dispose of Gannon's body occurred 4 -5 February. On 5th February is when LS changed her Facebook profile picture to the video clip of Gannon waving goodbye and running to jump off a pier into the water.

I see that as a deliberately taunting gesture, wanting to cause more pain for the bio parents, and also indicating her glee that GS was finally 'gotten rid of' into the water, so-to-speak. What a sick, twisted mind. I hope they can use the timing of that against her.

I thought of that as well.

She actually told us he was in water - or so she thought!

I recall that he was very lethargic, an object slipped out of his hands as he stood at the door of the truck. T retrieved it, and then helped him climb into the truck. I also recall that the neighbor commented that Gannon wasn't acting in his normal energetic way, and that he was concerned that something was wrong with him. I remember feeling that something wasn't right when I viewed it, too.
Did anybody see him get out of the truck upon returning?

Not sure if you guys watch YouTube but there’s a channel I watch on there the only one called unmasked they actually cleared up a lot of questions I had regarding the case, they speculate that she hurt Gannon the night before and had no choice in her mind but to kill him.

then she dumped him and went back to get him and drove to Florida..I just can’t imagine this babies last day alive he was tortured by his evil step mother

It's really interesting how much LS over explains things. Brings up details which no one ever asked about and which actually incriminate her because of it.

I had no idea that a box cutter was possibly used until she inserted it into the conversation. But I wonder if it's the most likely weapon for the sharp force trauma; his defensive wounds.

Was the blood in the garage solely from moving and storing his body (while in the suitcase) or did the attack start there? As soon as he got out of the car.

So many questions raised. But we did also get some answers. We now know that he was subjected to both blunt and sharp force trauma, and he was shot in the head. This woman is irredeemably evil.

I think it's fantastic they were able to show car telemetry. Two different cars being in the exact same area on two different days (where the board with Gannon's blood on it was found) is pretty damning. It paints a picture of guilty conscience, and suggests LS having to move the body several times to escape discovery.

Fortunately, she made the huge mistake of dumping the suitcase at night, not realizing that there was no water underneath to carry it away.

Something which Linda from It's a Crime pointed out on her latest YouTube live: LS's road trip to Florida (on the way to SC) to dispose of Gannon's body occurred 4 -5 February. On 5th February is when LS changed her Facebook profile picture to the video clip of Gannon waving goodbye and running to jump off a pier into the water.

I see that as a deliberately taunting gesture, wanting to cause more pain for the bio parents, and also indicating her glee that GS was finally 'gotten rid of' into the water, so-to-speak. What a sick, twisted mind. I hope they can use the timing of that against her.
I remember this like it was yesterday. That is exactly how so many of us defind that video. Oh how it grated my soul!

HH is not charged with a crime.
MOO that is sigmificant.
If she committed a crime they would charge her, then deal the consequences down for her assistance and mitigating circumstances.
Perhaps the Prosecutors gave HH immunity in exchange for her testimony against Mommie Not So Dearest. If she fails to verify her testimony on the stand, I would think the Prosecution might be able to charge for accessory after the fact.

I don't believe HH had any involvement in the murder, but absolutely believe she was pulled into helping her mother cover it up repeatedly. The DA said the only persons who were being investigated were LS and HH.

Gannon Stauch case: Investigators detail evidence against stepmother

Is the defense seriously trying to state that someone else came in the house, and killed Gannon?

"The back door of the home had been opened several times that afternoon, anyone could have come in the house.".

Yeah.

That’s actually the most reasonable defense I’ve heard, especially when coupled with the unknown male DNA on the gun. We all know that’s not what happened, but I can see her going with it.

Did anybody see him get out of the truck upon returning?

On first watch, it appears TS returned alone, and I think many (most?) people believed that to be the case. There are others (myself included) who've always thought a shadow on the far side of the truck was Gannon exiting it and stepping quickly toward the house. Still a controversial opinion, I assume, but it lines up with LE's claim that it was after the morning "errands" that G was killed, inside his own home.

On first watch, it appears TS returned alone, and I think many (most?) people believed that to be the case. There are others (myself included) who've always thought a shadow on the far side of the truck was Gannon exiting it and stepping quickly toward the house. Still a controversial opinion, I assume, but it lines up with LE's claim that it was after the morning "errands" that G was killed, inside his own home.

If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.

There must be something they can do. If it were me I would reach out to the D.A's office in South Carolina and ask if they could arrange a webex or even a conference call in a private room at their offices,surely its not so hard to do the right thing and it all be legal and remain confidential?
I bet there's some kind of victim's fund in Colorado (or SC) that would help pay for travel, lodging and lost work. There may also be a victim's advocate who could reach out to the DA for them. Hopefully Al and especially Landen are plugged into any agencies that can help. If Letecia goes to trial the costs could be overwhelming.

I'm not a big fan of crowd funding but poor Landen has been such a strong voice for Gannon from the start that IMO if anyone deserves support it's her.

Every time I see the parents of a missing child refuse to speak out for their child or when they complain about LE or mean people on social media I think of Landen who didn't give two cents about online rumors and instead was like a mama bear who refused to let the spotlight fade from Gannon. MOO

If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.

Most of the debate about the neighbor's video took place before the arresting affidavit was posted, and before Gannon was found. In the early days, though, there were only a few people who felt sure he returned with TS from that morning drive. It's possible those opinions have changed based on all that's been learned since.

But I agree - it doesn't make sense now, and it didn't make much sense then, either, IMO.

I did not however, I wonder if there is other Security Video that shows him returning.

LE has always maintained that he came back and was murdered in his room. I questioned it at the time but they must have proof.

MOO
I think the crime scene proves that Gannon arrived back home. There's no way he could have endured an attack resulting in all that blood and then left the house to run errands with her. It had to have happened after they returned. IMO

I bet there's some kind of victim's fund in Colorado (or SC) that would help pay for travel, lodging and lost work. There may also be a victim's advocate who could reach out to the DA for them. Hopefully Al and especially Landen are plugged into any agencies that can help. If Letecia goes to trial the costs could be overwhelming.

I'm not a big fan of crowd funding but poor Landen has been such a strong voice for Gannon from the start that IMO if anyone deserves support it's her.

Every time I see the parents of a missing child refuse to speak out for their child or when they complain about LE or mean people on social media I think of Landen who didn't give two cents about online rumors and instead was like a mama bear who refused to let the spotlight fade from Gannon. MOO

BBM

There are multiple fundraising appeals for both of GS's parents. One is for Landon's travel apparently.

Community starts fundraiser to help Gannon Stauch's mom attend murder trial - KRDO

One for AS mentions paying his divorce bills and paying for the car rentals as those are still impounded.

Can someone refresh my memory about the Petco visits? IIRC, she made two separate stops there in the same day. I think I remember something about a cell phone. Did she “misplace” her cell phone in the store and then come back “looking for it” later? Did she make a purchase and then return it? Did she even have a pet? My brain is fuzzy on this part of the narrative. Were these Petco errands deemed irrelevant? Do we know?

I did not however, I wonder if there is other Security Video that shows him returning.

LE has always maintained that he came back and was murdered in his room. I questioned it at the time but they must have proof.

MOO
Right ?!?!?!
I thought he did not return, but LE seems to think he did and he was killed in the house after that trip.

The only thing about that though...is when AS reviewed the doorbell video from neighbor, watching that all unfold, he said
"she lied to me"

So I am curious about what he saw that made him know that LS lied to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member