Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think CB's dog was buried with his head sticking out. There were multiple partially buried dogs found on CB's property according to Inga G's father's lawyer.
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

IMO another good view into a twisted mind. Let's be honest. To bury some evidence in a plastic bag seems to be some kind of protection, otherwise he would have burned it or something like that.

Putting it under a dead dog means, you have to dig through a cadaver every time you want the evidence back in your possession.

How sick is that guy?:confused:

IMO another good view into a twisted mind. Let's be honest. To bury some evidence in a plastic bag seems to be some kind of protection, otherwise he would have burned it or something like that.

Putting it under a dead dog means, you have to dig through a cadaver every time you want the evidence back in your possession.

How sick is that guy?:confused:

That's just what I meant in my previous post.
Had that grave been concreted over? It certainly looks that way.
IF the stash was buried there, under Charlie, under concrete, I just don't see why CB would have wanted to access it again.

It's the symbolism and a window into CB's psyche I'm interested in - For instance was it part of his past life or 'self' that he wanted 'buried with Charlie'?
Did he think that his 'beloved' Charlie would protect it in some way?

Pure speculation, as we don't know if Charlie was buried there or not.

JMO

It's the symbolism and a window into CB's psyche I'm interested in - For instance was it part of his past life or 'self' that he wanted 'buried with Charlie'?
Did he think that his 'beloved' Charlie would protect it in some way?

I think it’s more likely he was going away and he buried them for safe keeping. They would be under the dead dog to stop people digging them up - who would hit a decaying dog and keep digging.

I think the concrete was there before the hole - it’s the floor of a WWII box factory.

IMO, it’s not Charlie’s grave - too hard to dig, too big, too obvious that something is buried there.

I think it’s more likely he was going away and he buried them for safe keeping. They would be under the dead dog to stop people digging them up - who would hit a decaying dog and keep digging.

I think the concrete was there before the hole - it’s the floor of a WWII box factory.

IMO, it’s not Charlie’s grave - too hard to dig, too big, too obvious that something is buried there.
.agreed

The journalist just tosses out that a hole is a shallow grave based on no evidence

I will make three predictions:

* The monster has raped children before, but was released by "qualified experts" who took a "compassionate view" to improve their career

* The monster will be showered with more legal protections and help than anything the families of his victims will receive

* The monster will get a joke sentence, some cushy cell where he can watch TV and smoke cigarettes and enjoy his crimes

A government that does not protect its own citizens has broken the social contract and is by definition illegitimate. It has no moral or legal authority anymore. We see this over and over, in case after case, a broken system that protects criminals and victimizes citizens to make elite poseurs feel morally superior. These dynamics always precede a fall.

Madeleine McCann suspect investigated on suspicion of 5 other sex crimes

Seems like as if the investigations on CB in the Carola T. and Inga G. cases are still going on?!

This :

Vermisstenfall Inga: Staatsanwaltschaft Stendal bei ihrer Linie | Stendal

Authority sees no new approaches despite criticism of the father

" In the missing Inga Gehricke case, the Stendal public prosecutor sticks to its line. A spokeswoman does not see any new approaches at the moment."

And :

Vermisstenfall Inga: Vater Gehricke macht Ermittlern in Stendal Druck | Stendal

Where do you currently see points where the investigators should start?
I don't believe in the great unknown. I can't imagine anyone coming to the seclusion of Wilhelmshof to kidnap a child. The number of people who knew at the time that we were spending 2 May 2015 at Wilhelmshof is quite small. And the number of people who knew that we were staying until dinner, even though we originally wanted to be back home for dinner, is much smaller again. I think that Inga's disappearance is more interwoven with Wilhelmshof than it appears.

Regarding your article:

And he said his department had been called in by officers probing Brueckner on suspicion of the disappearance of (...) five-year-old Inga Gehricke – in 2015,

Just means that Sta Stendal did re-checked with HCW/BKA team as protocol dictates when the news did arise that CB were MM killer. CB is actually not only ruled out of little Inga case as well it's public known that he was not even a suspect on it to start with.

If media/journalists or even HCW team "have the need" to make CB "look like" someone that did took part on so many different crimes i'm starting to honestly loose faith in them and starting to think that what they want is to trial CB by public view, making him look like the one who did all of the crimes that they couldn't solve all over the world.

Last edited:
Let's be reasonable, Carola Titze body was found. 10 years old girl that was "abused" by CB survived and was not kidnapped/killed. All cases are on different settings with different end results.

Also the discussion on "child abuse content amount" and "number of dead dogs" of CB is absolutly irrelevant.

If i were investigating MM case and if i were to ask HCW/BKA a question I would for example want to know if there were ANY picture of MM (even newspapers pictures like the ones that MM family provided) among the "collections" of CB. This would provide more vaulable info regarding interest of CB over MM rather than to know if the total amount of downloaded pictures were 8000 or 20 000. Also i would like to know if ANY of those pictures were considerered "new" or if all of them were already entered on the ICSE.

Let's be reasonable, Carola Titze body was found. 10 years old girl that was "abused" by CB survived and was not kidnapped/killed. All cases are on different settings with different end results.

Also the discussion on "child abuse content amount" and "number of dead dogs" of CB is absolutly irrelevant.

If i were investigating MM case and if i were to ask HCW/BKA a question I would for example want to know if there were ANY picture of MM (even newspapers pictures like the ones that MM family provided) among the "collections" of CB. This would provide more vaulable info regarding interest of CB over MM rather than to know if the total amount of downloaded pictures were 8000 or 20 000. Also i would like to know if ANY of those pictures were considerered "new" or if all of them were already entered on the ICSE.
Just because you think something is irrelevant doesn't mean that others think the same. Just the same as your neverending claims that CB has been cleared in the IG case may be irrelevant to some, but not others.

Just because you think something is irrelevant doesn't mean that others think the same. Just the same as your neverending claims that CB has been cleared in the IG case may be irrelevant to some, but not others.

Even if CB were to had take part in ALL other missing children cases in the world what would count at the end in regard of MM case is if HCW does have enough or not to charge him with that crime. It wouldn't matter for the MM case all the other allegations. Same goes the other way arround. Even if CB is found to be the one who killed MM it's still doesn't make him the one who killed all other missing children unless someone can provide something that links CB to those cases.

Regarding other missing child cases: in July 2020 Dutch police presented their case of a boy gone missing in The Netherlands in 1995 to German police after news broke of Christian Brueckner as suspect in the McCann case (and possibly other missing child cases).

Dutch police admitted that there wasn't any concrete link with their case and CB but that they felt obliged to reach out to German police anyway, and that in fact "it would be crazy not to do so".

So apparently this is just something that cold case squads do.

Even if CB were to had take part in ALL other missing children cases in the world what would count at the end in regard of MM case is if HCW does have enough or not to charge him with that crime. It wouldn't matter for the MM case all the other allegations. Same goes the other way arround. Even if CB is found to be the one who killed MM it's still doesn't make him the one who killed all other missing children unless someone can provide something that links CB to those cases.

What's your agenda?

The timelines of your posts are interesting as well!

Are you in prison maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads