GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wondered if a part of the motive was to do with drugs, that the Wagners and Rhodens may have been growing drugs together when JW and HR were in a relationship and their may have been bad blood over a drug deal or the fact they chose not to do drug business with them after HR dumped JW, so it suited both grievances custody and drugs which is why members of the family who never posed a problem with custody were also killed.

I also think that the victims families may be relieved if their are not any trials as the defendants will instruct their attorneys to drag up the drugs found and all and any scurrilous allegation the judge will allow them to make.
In Ohio they can take out all but $25.00 which is exempt.

To get around that people can send her inmate care packages already set up or choose individual items for the care packages. Must be ordered through approved vendors.

How to Order Packages for Ohio Inmates
Vendors
At time of writing, Ohio has three vendors authorized to deliver packages: Keefe Group/Access Securepak, Union Supply Direct and Walkenhorsts. Prisoners can look at catalogs and flyers from the different services to see what can be sent in an inmate package. You can find information on ordering in the prison visiting room, or on the Department of Rehabilitation and Correction's website. The DRC's "General Mail" page has links to the vendors' websites.
their families aren't short of money so whoever is still in favour with them can only hope the family send them as much as is allowed to make jail a bit easier, a few books or care packages will not make much of a dent in their wealth

I have always wondered if a part of the motive was to do with drugs, that the Wagners and Rhodens may have been growing drugs together when JW and HR were in a relationship and their may have been bad blood over a drug deal or the fact they chose not to do drug business with them after HR dumped JW, so it suited both grievances custody and drugs which is why members of the family who never posed a problem with custody were also killed.

I also think that the victims families may be relieved if their are not any trials as the defendants will instruct their attorneys to drag up the drugs found and all and any scurrilous allegation the judge will allow them to make.

their families aren't short of money so whoever is still in favour with them can only hope the family send them as much as is allowed to make jail a bit easier, a few books or care packages will not make much of a dent in their wealth

There is no evidence that the Rhodens were doing any type of drug business with the Wagners. Billy was drug running, hauling drugs to who knows where but no indication this has anything to do with the Rhodens.

I would leave it at that.

No one was killed over drugs it was about custody and in my mind revenge as seen by number of shots. One or more were killed only because they happened to be there, they left no witnesses. I believe this is why they shot Gary.

As for well-off relatives leaving money for Angela I think there would be too much bad blood for that to happen. Someone has to take the blame for not trying to stop the "boys" from "ruining" their lives.

Yes their lives, not the lives they took. Note FW did not even mention the victims or their families or express condolences towards them etc....none of that in her very recent interview. Gross.

And Angela sure didn't. Stoic face, never even glanced at the families. Heart of stone. You can't get blood out of a stone.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that the Rhodens were doing any type of drug business with the Wagners. Billy was drug running, hauling drugs to who knows where but no indication this has anything to do with the Rhodens.

I would leave it at that.

No one was killed over drugs it was about custody and in my mind revenge as seen by number of shots. One or more were killed only because they happened to be there, they left no witnesses. I believe this is why they shot Gary.

As for well-off relatives leaving money for Angela I think there would be too much bad blood for that to happen. Someone has to take the blame for not trying to stop the "boys" from "ruining" their lives.

Yes their lives, not the lives they took. Note FW did not even mention the victims or their families or express condolences towards them etc....none of that in her very recent interview. Gross.

And Angela sure didn't. Stoic face, never even glanced at the families. Heart of stone. You can't get blood out of a stone.

Yes, Chris Sr and Kenny were growing some MJ, but there were no hard drugs according to LE. Medical MJ is now legal in Ohio and the word is recreational use may also become legal soon. The consensus so far seems to be this law will pass, treating marijuana regulation the same as alcohol in Ohio.

Effort to legalize marijuana in Ohio takes step forward | 10tv.com

The Wagners may have been involved with something much different. JMO

Yes, Chris Sr and Kenny were growing some MJ, but there were no hard drugs according to LE. Medical MJ is now legal in Ohio and the word is recreational use may also become legal soon. The consensus so far seems to be this law will pass, treating marijuana regulation the same as alcohol in Ohio.

Effort to legalize marijuana in Ohio takes step forward | 10tv.com

The Wagners may have been involved with something much different. JMO

Yah. I think Billy was drug running more than marijuana in the back of his trucks.

Wonder why he didn't do like his brother and develop his own farm? Angela loves that type of work. His boys worked on the Peterson Rd farm.

Why do crime? Arson, theft, receiving/fencing stolen property, arson for insurance money, fraudulent loans, drug running, etc...

Easier to just run your own farm business, have FWF get you started.

Why be the Wagner Crime Family?

I think you are correct they would have tried to drag up anything they could. There could be accusations in the proffer that may not be true about the R's. I do think the families of the 4 will support them financially in prison.

I think you are correct they would have tried to drag up anything they could. There could be accusations in the proffer that may not be true about the R's. I do think the families of the 4 will support them financially in prison.

Very likely Jake and/or Angela made some false accusations against the Rhodens in their proffers. I hope the prosecution uses discretion in approaching that problem. The Rhoden's aren't around to defend themselves anymore. Someone has to.

JMO

ETA: Next week is going to be interesting!

Last edited:

Why would the families support them financially in prison?

They ruined the Wagner name, laid waste to FWF's reputation. FW said no one wanted anything to do with her, a local business wouldn't even take a check from her because the Wagner name is on it.

Now that Jake and Angela admitted guilt it isn't going to change people's minds about wanting to associate with the Wagners.

The Wagner name in Southern Ohio will now always be associated with murder and mayhem. 2 babies left in blood next to 2 nursing mothers for 8 hours, a toddler left alone to fend for himself, seeing the blood and thinking his dad is a zombie. Dexter scenario.

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

“Nobody wants anything to do with me anymore,” she said, sitting at her kitchen table, where she recently spoke with The Plain Dealer for more than two hours.

Many in this rural community despise her for what her family is accused of doing, she said. A local grocery store refused to take a check with the Wagner name on it, she said.

Pike County 3-year-old: 'I picked up daddy's hand, and

Last edited:
Why would the families support them financially in prison?

They ruined the Wagner name, laid waste to FWF's reputation. FW said no one wanted anything to do with her, a local business wouldn't even take a check from her because the Wagner name is on it.

Now that Jake and Angela admitted guilt it isn't going to change people's minds about wanting to associate with the Wagners. The Wagner name in Southern Ohio will now always be associated with murder and mayhem. Babies left in blood next to nursing mothers, a toddler thinking his dad is a zombie, a Dexter scenario but even worse.

The same reason many family members support people that have done horrendous things. I think its pretty obvious from FW recent interview that she does not seem horrified at the crimes they committed, or at least to me she does not seem to be.
I suspect she and other family may not be so concerned or horrified with what they did. If they are horrified, not enough so that they will turn their backs on them completely.

The same reason many family members support people that have done horrendous things. I think its pretty obvious from FW recent interview that she does not seem horrified at the crimes they committed, or at least to me she does not seem to be.
I suspect she and other family may not be so concerned or horrified with what they did. If they are horrified, not enough so that they will turn their backs on them completely.

Horrified their reputation is ruined is the thing. The 4 Wagners hurt FWF's reputation. That is considered probably the worst thing they could do.

Its about that to them, not about the hurt inflicted to the families. Just my take on it from reading several interviews given by FW.

Last edited:
Horrified their reputation is ruined is the thing. The 4 Wagners hurt FWF's reputation. That is considered probably the worst thing they could do.

Its about that to them, not about the hurt inflicted to the families.
That sounds about right to me. Her son has probably convinced her that they were in the right and she will probably choose to believe that.

Yah. I think Billy was drug running more than marijuana in the back of his trucks.

Wonder why he didn't do like his brother and develop his own farm? Angela loves that type of work. His boys worked on the Peterson Rd farm.

Why do crime? Arson, theft, receiving/fencing stolen property, arson for insurance money, fraudulent loans, drug running, etc...

Easier to just run your own farm business, have FWF get you started.

Why be the Wagner Crime Family?
IMO BW was a spoiled mama’s boy.

Angela Wagner pleads guilty to conspiracy in 2016 Pike County massacre

Ohio Attorney Gen. Dave Yost issued a statement Friday evening following the plea agreement filed in Angela Wagner’s case:

yostsmall_0.jpg

“Our society reveres mothers for taking care of their children and teaching them to do the right thing, even when it’s hard. But by actively plotting the murder of an entire family and encouraging her own kids to carry out the violence, Angela Wagner abjectly failed in her responsibilities.”

Just what I always say, that Angela was the instigator pushing her "kids" to get her the custody she wanted. That Angela could have stopped this at any time, that Angela could have been the peacemaker between the 2 families.

And the same should be said about Billy as a father. Abject failure.

Last edited:

If it was about drugs it wouldnt be weed.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm thinking she was the one who stayed at home with the babies now, but helped with all the plotting and the planning. Co-conspirator. Seems that plan of nobody ratting hasn't worked out too well for them. She's one heck of mother/s. Helps them plan a murder, then throws them under the bus, to save her own neck.
So there's G4 and her, husband, who are going to be left holding the bag? Wonder which one of them will fold, or IF they'll fold?

Her agreement to testify against other remaining defendants was also part of the deal, they said.

Last edited:
The day Billy Wagner was caught in Lexington Kentucky the LE caught Billy hiding in the back of the horse trailer, do you think that could have been another drug run that was cut short before it could have went down, just because that is a long way from Pike County Ohio just to get a horse a shot????

I wonder who Angela Wagner turned evidence on to receive a 30 year sentence when she should have got life with out parole????
I would hate to be in her shoes, because the Cartel is not going to take it very well being accused of killing of 8 people two mothers lying beside their baby, covered in blood and by their self for several hours, AW will meet her match in prison.

Yes! I want to know, too. 30 years is a long time, but it's almost like a slap on the wrist.

What about George Wagner iv, what role do you sleuthers think he was????
Do you think he was the one that killed Gary and was the one who gathered all the phones and cameras up.
One thing that throws me off is that GW4 just knew that his DNA wasn’t in the Rhodens homes (WHY)???? IMO

Do you think that the Wagners left money lying on Kenneth Rhodens to make it look like a bad drug deal, someone kept feeding the LE with lies remember what Charles Reader said in the news conference the day the Wagners was arrested ( All The Lies That Was Reported) remember the Wagners attorney while they were in Alaska ( Billy Wagner kept telling LE who did it but the LE will not listen) the Wagners kept trying to pin the murders on so many people, I like the one Jake told the reporter while in Alaska ( I hope they catch the monster that killed the Rhodens/Gilley family) guess what they did!!!!

No, I personally don't think the Wag's left any money at KR's. Consider what I am about to say a rumor because I have no link to prove it to anyone, but it was said that only a small amount of bills were located. Yes, they did get the MONSTERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021