Found Safe CA - Tanya Fear, 31, British actress, last seen @ Trader Joe's, Los Angeles, 9 Sep 2021

Lore Listener

Sherlock Furby
Reaction score
'We're all really worried': Former Doctor Who actress Tanya Fear is reported missing in Los Angeles as desperate friends and family appeal for help in finding her
  • Tanya, who previously had a role in Doctor Who in 2018, was last seen in the Hollywood Bowl area of Los Angeles on Thursday, September 9
  • The actress, who is also known as Tanyaradzwa, was raised in London and currently lives in Los Angeles
  • Some of her other acting credits include Kick-*advertiser censored* 2 along with the TV series Spotless and Cleaning Up
  • Tanya's most recent Twitter post was on August 30 where she shared a snap of herself on stage at a stand-up comedy show
E_GHyROXIAkZbYq
E_GHyQqX0AIT9j-

Doctor Who actress Tanya Fear is reported missing in Los Angeles as friends appeal for help | Daily Mail Online
Tanya Fear - IMDb

Actress Tanya Fear reportedly missing in Los Angeles as a friend asks for help Doctor Who - Texas News Today

https://todayuknews.com/uk-news/doc...ted-missing-as-worried-friends-launch-appeal/

Actress Tanya Fear has been reported missing in the Los Angeles area by her friends.

She was last seen in the Hollywood Bowl area of Los Angeles on Thursday, September 9 and reportedly has not been seen since.

According to her cousin, she has no family in the United States, and they’re all really worried.

The actress weighs 5’3, 140 lbs and is described as having brown eyes and black curly hair in an Afro style.

Tanya played the role of Dr Jade McIntyre in an episode of Doctor Who in 2018.
upload_2021-9-12_14-53-18.jpeg

Family of Doctor Who actress launch appeal after she vanishes

DISTRAUGHT family and friends of British actress Tanya Fear are appealing for information after she vanished this week.
•has not been seen since Thursday, Sept. 9 in the Hollywood Bowl area of LA

The official Doctor Who fan page has posted her missing appeal.

“Missing Person alert: Tanya Fear who played Jade in #DoctorWho ‘Arachnids In The UK’ went missing on 9/9/2021," the account tweeted.

Today.com shared an article
‘Doctor Who’ actor Tanya Fear reported missing 3 days ago, manager confirms

Fear’s manager, Alex Cole, confirmed the news via phone to TODAY on Sunday, three days after she first went missing. He told TODAY he last spoke to Fear eight days ago to discuss work, and she was fine.

Los Angeles police confirmed to TODAY that they completed a missing persons report on Sept. 9 for Fear but have no further information at this time.

Cole told TODAY that she's been living in Hollywood, near music venue Hollywood Bowl. In recent months, she's been trying out stand-up comedy, and it had been going well with her building a following.

The actress has been living in LA for the past two months.

According to the family-run Twitter account, Tanya will be featured on the 11pm local news tonight (California time).

That same account also claims Tanya was seen at Trader Joe's this evening.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.45.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.45.54 AM.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 29
From the ABC7 news coverage it sounds like they have no concrete reason to believe she is in danger but just haven't heard from her in several days. That paired with the fact that she was seen in Trader Joe's today seems to indicate she simply does not want to be in contact with any of her loved ones. I hope she isn't having a mental health crisis and at least reaches out to let people know she's not in danger.

There is Santa Monica Blvd Trader Joe's in the general area she lives. I wonder how she gets around....rented car, bike, bus?
Also, if that sighting was 3 days ago, was she at home? Does she live in a house or apartment? You'd think someone would have seen her at home, neighbors or other residents of the apartment building if she lives in a complex.
I hope she is ok....but this is odd.

Actor Tanya Fear reported missing in Los Angeles (nbcnews.com)

The performer, who appeared in "Doctor Who" and other shows and films, was last seen Thursday.

LOS ANGELES — Actor Tanya Fear, who appeared in "Doctor Who" and other television shows and films, has disappeared in Southern California, her manager said.

Fear's manager, Alex Cole, said Fear was last seen Thursday, when her family reported her missing to Los Angeles police...

Just coming to see if this thread was going yet. I live in Santa Monica, shop at the TJ’s on Santa Monica Blvd all the time. I wonder who saw her there? Cameras, maybe? What did she purchase? A lot of questions. I hope she’s okay.

I wonder why they haven't shared a surveillance photo of her in TJ?? That way we could see what she was wearing. Aren't there any other surveillance cameras close by to see what direction she was headed and how she was traveling? Was she alone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back