GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about George Wagner iv, what role do you sleuthers think he was????
Do you think he was the one that killed Gary and was the one who gathered all the phones and cameras up.
One thing that throws me off is that GW4 just knew that his DNA wasn’t in the Rhodens homes (WHY)???? IMO

Yes, I definitely think he killed Gary. He probably helped gather up the cameras and phones, too.

I don't think he "knew" his DNA wasn't at the crime scenes, he was just happy that he got lucky and didn't shed any there.

Keep in mind this guy plotted, secured supplies for and helped carry out these horrible murders. You can't believe anything he says right now. He'll lie about anything to save himself.

Hey CC, off the top of your head, do you recall AC saying anything about the shoes AW bought.. something like them being (on purpose) the wrong sizes for JW and G4?

She said Angie bought the type of shoes that were not the size and style Jake and George typically wore.

Guess they didn't wear size 11 & 10.5

Last edited:
https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/geo...y-members-take-plea-deals-in-pike-co-killings
...As of Monday morning, it was unclear whether George Wagner IV would change his initial not-guilty plea in light of the recent deals made by his family members and co-defendants. Last month, his attorneys said they planned to "take a step back" to examine his younger brother's admission in April but did not change his plea at that time.

Local defense attorney Carl Lewis — who is not involved in the case — said the succession of plea deals resembles a "domino effect."
..."We can only surmise, based on what's going on, that the domino effect is in place," Lewis told WCPO. "As a defense lawyer, you meet with your client and say, 'Hey, the handwriting is on the wall. Your co-defendants are going to testify against you.' And not only are these co-defendants; they're family members. They're going to carry a lot more weight than the typical co-defendant who's been caught and is now trying to cut a deal for himself or herself."

Last edited:
Definitely not saying anything nefarious in ANY way. Don't a lot of vets go TO the animals to do vaccinations, etc. Saving unnecessary travel and anxiety to the animals.
I have no idea about how this is/was done with the Wagner's animals.
Next, back in the late 70's early 80's the "reputable" vet that took care of the horses at The Meadowlands was big into selling horse tranquilizers and such.
Again, a loooong time ago, although a lucrative service. I'm sure controlled substances are watched far more closely than back then.
Footnote: Dude died of an overdose from said tranquilizers.

Nothing was ever said about the reason the horse was going to the Kentucky vet. Obviously it was for more than a shot. It was never stated the horse only needed a shot.

Vaccinations are done on the farm often by the people who work there when it is a large horse farm.

seems from reading that that AW and/or JW have said GW4 has committed further crimes, and thus far GW4 attorneys have not given the state any discovery relating to his defence.

TY! I will check it out. Maybe they will have enhanced audio!

I'm using my bluetooth earbuds today. They worked pretty good the other day during Angela's hearing, even when the sound was bad.

ETA: Looking at the latest discovery (thanks, CO!) it looks like GW4 and his attorneys are just now receiving the recording of Jake's proffer?

I'm guessing his attorneys will come in today and ask to postpone the motion hearing until they've had a chance to fully review the 2 proffers. JMO, ICBW

Last edited:
seems from reading that that AW and/or JW have said GW4 has committed further crimes, and thus far GW4 attorneys have not given the state any discovery relating to his defence.

That's because G4 has no defense.
His lawyers can only attack the evidence provided by the State.
At what point does GW4 lawyer face the facts and realize his client is undefendable and tell G4 it is time to deal.

I'm using my bluetooth earbuds today. They worked pretty good the other day during Angela's hearing, even when the sound was bad.

ETA: Looking at the latest discovery (thanks, CO!) it looks like GW4 and his attorneys are just now receiving the recording of Jake's proffer?

I'm guessing his attorneys will come in today and ask to postpone the motion hearing until they've had a chance to fully review the 2 proffers. JMO, ICBW
No excuse to postpone.
All was hand delivered on September 10th.
Per certificate of service at the very end.
That's enough time for them to see and to listen to what is there.
Ha, Read it and weep, Attorneys for George4

Last edited:
No. All was hand delivered on September 10th. Per certificate of service at the very end.
That's enough time for them to see what is there. And weep.

The motion hearing today was only about turning over the proffer anyway for the most part. It has now been turned over so not sure there is much to talk about unless defense wants to try to ruffle feathers a little because it was late. Unless the motion hearing is now a plea hearing it may not be much.

No. All was hand delivered on September 10th. Per certificate of service at the very end.
That's enough time for them to see what is there. And weep.

Yes, I initially assumed they delivered Jake's proffer to the defense attorneys before now. I assumed Angela's attorneys seeing Jake's proffer is what motivated them to get her to make a deal. Assumed also the state had given audio of Jake's proffer to all the defense attorneys, but apparently they have not, at least not all of them.

The plot thickens...

The motion hearing today was only about turning over the proffer anyway for the most part. It has now been turned over so not sure there is much to talk about unless defense wants to try to ruffle feathers a little because it was late. Unless the motion hearing is now a plea hearing it may not be much.

Yes, this is the defense team that makes the most noise, so it will be interesting to see what they do now. My guess is another postponement while they try to talk GW4 into making a deal.

Does this mean Billy's attorneys haven't seen any of the proffers yet? He's been such a tough case thus far, it will be interesting to see how he responds. Does he not know that Jake told them where to find the weapons, etc.? Interesting.

I may be mistaken, but I thought AC stated to the judge on Friday that the recordings of both AW and JW were turned over to both BW's and GW4's attorneys that day. Not able to check out video right now so consider this JMO

ETA, it was when she was explaining why she held JW's video, to be sure if anyone else confessed that their story matched JW's. Imo

Last edited:
If they are allowed family visits then surely they will be able to learn as much as we do, I know AW lost her phone and letter privilege's for some time but did she lose her right to have visitors, I don't know if the law would allow them to prohibit what they speak about during visits, so outside information will be getting to them

and even though they had not read JW proffer their attorneys must have told them if family didn't, I would like to know whether AW began negotiating after she found out JW had changed his plea,

Yes, this is the defense team that makes the most noise, so it will be interesting to see what they do now. My guess is another postponement while they try to talk GW4 into making a deal.

Does this mean Billy's attorneys haven't seen any of the proffers yet? He's been such a tough case thus far, it will be interesting to see how he responds. Does he not know that Jake told them where to find the weapons, etc.? Interesting.

I am not sure BW lawyers have seen the proffer yet and G4 probably would not have either if they had not filed the motion to get it.

State could be waiting for BW team to file a motion to hand it over although it is supposed to be turned over automatically. The state had said in a motion filed on Aug 16th that they had gone over the proffer verbally with all the defense lawyers.

I am sure that all the lawyers watch the hearings so they all knew back in April that JW had told where the evidence was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member