Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding other missing child cases: in July 2020 Dutch police presented their case of a boy gone missing in The Netherlands in 1995 to German police after news broke of Christian Brueckner as suspect in the McCann case (and possibly other missing child cases).

Dutch police admitted that there wasn't any concrete link with their case and CB but that they felt obliged to reach out to German police anyway, and that in fact "it would be crazy not to do so".

So apparently this is just something that cold case squads do.

BIB - yes.

I was recently reading a couple of different articles about serial sex attackers, where a number of old cases were cleared / solved when an arrest is finally made.

I wouldn't be surprised if CB ends up being charged in 1 or 2 similar rape cases.

Here's a little something I found, there's a bit of an interview with JC, and some things that are in the book, which is quite good for those of us that haven't read it

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace: 20,000 Images, Child *advertiser censored* Discovered in Maddie McCann Kidnap

Just watching a programme on
Rodney Alcala, and looked at his wiki, one of the first cases it mentions is about a girl, also a steel bar, I'm not going to put any more on here, not sure it's allowed, but defo worth reading

Looks like, as if Fülscher is back. Finally with a moderate tone....

Star lawyer Friedrich Fülscher (37), who defends Christian Brückner:

"Since, as far as I know, DNA was found on the corpse in the Titze case, I assume that my client can be excluded quickly or it has already been excluded."

Christian Brückner: Maddie-Verdächtiger auch in Belgien unter Mordverdacht

Although the term "Star Lawyer" seems a bit exaggerated to me. FF became known over the MM case and is not comparable with Johann S., who seems to be involved as well.

But that's making it much more interesting. Such a case can be a burden either and kill your reputation. It depends on the circumstances IMO...;)

Looks like, as if Fülscher is back. Finally with a moderate tone....

Star lawyer Friedrich Fülscher (37), who defends Christian Brückner:

"Since, as far as I know, DNA was found on the corpse in the Titze case, I assume that my client can be excluded quickly or it has already been excluded."

Christian Brückner: Maddie-Verdächtiger auch in Belgien unter Mordverdacht

Very interesting and "clever" movement from FF.

HCW is using media/journalists to "manipulate" masses is "making believe" that CB did commit many other crimes related to missing/killed children so that his "link" to MM can stick "better" so FF is doing the other way, it's making comments about cases from where CB can be excluded because if at the end on the media/press they had no choice apart from telling that CB was excluded from let's say 10 other cases on the "eyes" of people it's more likely to be clear on MM case as well.

Problem with this is that even if CB is excluded in all other cases he can still be the one that did the MM case and even if he did more cases he might still be clear on MM one, at the end of the day it's just playing with what people think instead of placing a proper/formal charge.

Very interesting and "clever" movement from FF.

HCW is using media/journalists to "manipulate" masses is "making believe" that CB did commit many other crimes related to missing/killed children so that his "link" to MM can stick "better" so FF is doing the other way, it's making comments about cases from where CB can be excluded because if at the end on the media/press they had no choice apart from telling that CB was excluded from let's say 10 other cases on the "eyes" of people it's more likely to be clear on MM case as well.

Problem with this is that even if CB is excluded in all other cases he can still be the one that did the MM case and even if he did more cases he might still be clear on MM one, at the end of the day it's just playing with what people think instead of placing a proper/formal charge.

Hope dies last, dear Chr...aaah my mistake...."Vermisstekindersuche"!;)

Last edited:
CB was excluded from Claudia Ruf because of DNA testing. HCW didn't tell us that on his interviews. If they have CT body and DNA from the killer they did already test that and they do already know if there is a match to CB or not. For HCW not to tell a thing up untill now we can assume that he is cleared as well as FF stated. Same with the fingerprint on TB case that shouldn't match CB fingerprint, etc ....

So I think that HCW is going to hold this sittuation for as long as he can, meaning no charge, no questioning and hopefully CB will get charged with some more rapes/abuses to have some extra time in jail. As long as CB is in jail it's OK to keep on saying that he killed MM without pressing charge as he will not go anywhere and majority of people will still think that they did crack the case and have correct suspect, this is what I think will happen, I think they will keep on delaying charges/questioning CB over MM and will keep on doing interviews and making it as CB did took part in all crimes they can link him to.

Otherwise HCW could had provided a more "honest" "view" of the sittuation. CB is not going anywhere so facts will not change. If he is guilty he is guilty but there are many crimes/cases that HCW is aware that CB is not guilty of and about those he doesn't comment, for example RH case.

So I think that HCW is going to hold this sittuation for as long as he can, meaning no charge, no questioning and hopefully CB will get charged with some more rapes/abuses to have some extra time in jail. As long as CB is in jail it's OK to keep on saying that he killed MM without pressing charge as he will not go anywhere and majority of people will still think that they did crack the case and have correct suspect, this is what I think will happen, I think they will keep on delaying charges/questioning CB over MM and will keep on doing interviews and making it as CB did took part in all crimes they can link him to.

Otherwise HCW could had provided a more "honest" "view" of the sittuation. CB is not going anywhere so facts will not change. If he is guilty he is guilty but there are many crimes/cases that HCW is aware that CB is not guilty of and about those he doesn't comment, for example RH case.

RH? Raymond H.?

Would be easy to put the blame on an already dead paedophile from that area, wouldn't it?

I suppose HCW is only in charge of the mm case at present, so that's his focus

Just because you think something is irrelevant doesn't mean that others think the same. Just the same as your neverending claims that CB has been cleared in the IG case may be irrelevant to some, but not others.

Think like this, RH case.

RH most likely died by drowning, or he could had been victim of a crime, no one knows for sure.

Now if you are related to RH, close to RH, to the family, whatever and if you have some sort of power and you can chose if he drowned by accident or was keep by CB for days/weeks, abused, tortured, etc what would you chose ? If you chose "drowning" majority of people that couldn't care less about RH would jump on to you on this forum and say that you would be protecting CB while in reality you aren't and you couldn't care less because you would be happy that CB didn't had part in his life/death as oposed to others that would wish for that.

If you have access to info about RH and you do have solid ground to say for sure that CB didn't take part on what happen to him would you "like" to see a bunch of people on a forum "wanting" by all means that CB did kill RH just for the pure sake of making him a "better candidate" of killing MM too ?

You don't even know or care if he did kill MM or not and all that you can do regarding that is "guess" based on what the HCW is stating but for you that wouldn't be relevant at all.

I didn't make claims, I posted what I know as fact as truths even when media did post stuff that I did know for sure to be lies.

And people are taking a view of "If CB did kill all of those girls he could very well kill MM as all" when in fact people can't judge at all if a predator with "interest" in targeting one child would target the other diferent child as well. In sum, if CB did kill/rape/tortured MM can you tell for sure that he would be "attracted" to "x" or "y" just because gender/age match ?

I suppose HCW is only in charge of the mm case at present, so that's his focus

If those interviews with JC are correct he lied when he stated that didn't had access to all information, he is ommiting the crimes from where CB is cleared and keep not saying a thing and refusing to comment when stuff doesn't match what he would like, example is the search in CB old allotments when nothing was found HCW just stated he wouldn't comment about what was found. Same for CT case for example assuming that they did more than time to check DNA by now, same for ANY other case that they are sure CB is clear,

But HCW doen't have any problem to talk to the media with all jornalists that he can find even the ones that publish books to earn $$$$ and make it look like CB is still under investigation for all of those as if waiting for something like magic to provide a way to get him in jail for MM crime.

Let's be honest, again for example on RH case that he keeps on saying that investigation is ongoing, etc ... what could they possible investigate ? It's quite simple to see that it's just a way to keep on the "link".

If in all of those years for example there is no indication at all that CB did kill (FOR EXAMPLE) RH do you expect that evidences will be produced like expontanean generation ?

On MM case you have CB on te crime place, people that talked, secret evidences, whatever, it makes some logical sense that more info might be produced, people might talk, evidences can be searched and stuff re-checked but if they go to someone on the RH case that "drowned" without a body and without logs and whithout indication of CB to be nearby and they tell CB might hed killed RH so what are they going to provide to us to investigate ? Nothing. There is nothing to investigate. It would be the same as saying that CB killed someone that no-one at public knows of, like for example a neighbour of mine.

They have to place CB in the crime place and they do have to provide evidence that he is guilty. And even if he is the one who killed MM would you just by that be able to say for sure he killed RH ?

Not reasonable at all.

So to sum, if HCW can charge CB for MM case that is fine, as they will solve the case and will have their glory and all will be happy, but if he can't and if he wants to drag this for a long time (as it does look like) AT LEAST do the other victims a favour and if HCW does have solid grounds to state and show that CB is "innocent" on other cases so BE HONEST and tell us that as well.

Not only for the accidental ones but the ones that might have been killed. While all people is looking at CB the real killer will be lurking arround.

And I don't think anyone would be so "stupid" to believe that CB could have done all cases of missing children in the world.

Hi ya all,
Bumping in, just listing to a podcast, this one is about Madeleine McCann.

The Puzzle: Solving the Madeleine McCann Case
So, if anyone, interested, I posted the link above.

It is about CB.

Sorry, if it has posted before, hopefully it will result into some answers of little girl lost.

And yes, still thinking of other children, like little Inga!

Best to you all, stay healthy!

So to sum, if HCW can charge CB for MM case that is fine, as they will solve the case and will have their glory and all will be happy, but if he can't and if he wants to drag this for a long time (as it does look like) AT LEAST do the other victims a favour and if HCW does have solid grounds to state and show that CB is "innocent" on other cases so BE HONEST and tell us that as well.

Not only for the accidental ones but the ones that might have been killed. While all people is looking at CB the real killer will be lurking arround.

And I don't think anyone would be so "stupid" to believe that CB could have done all cases of missing children in the world.

Nobody in here has any belief, that CB is responsible for all of these crimes. But wouldn't you agree that many things could be easier, if he would coorporate instead of letting the world know, that holy water must be served in hell, before he will say anything by his solicitor?

Or is his solicitor not really working for CB himself?

Last edited:
Hi ya all,
Bumping in, just listing to a podcast, this one is about Madeleine McCann.

So, if anyone, interested, I posted the link above.

It is about CB.

Sorry, if it has posted before, hopefully it will result into some answers of little girl lost.

And yes, still thinking of other children, like little Inga!

Best to you all, stay healthy!

I think following link is same feature..but with video..?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members