Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, But I just keep thinking if it were LVD intention to run off with CD and have some romantic involvement with him, then why o why didn't she just give JJ to KW. And I'm sure LVD mother would have taken TR or even TR Aunt. To think that she did all of this to be free of the children so she could get their money makes me so sick to my stomach.
And now It's all about LVD rights and her mental health status. It is an abomination to those children's memory. It breaks my heart.

And I'm sorry for stating the obvious. Just having a moment this morning thinking about about these beautiful children.

JMVHO... I think the kids had to go because TR was questioning the death of CV. I think JJ had to go because Lori didn't have the ability to care for him without TR or Charles helping, plus she wanted her giddy little schoolhouse romance with CD without him in tow. But, initially, I think TR had to go because she was beginning to question LV's "visions" and explanations for everything she was doing.

JMVHO... I think the kids had to go because TR was questioning the death of CV. I think JJ had to go because Lori didn't have the ability to care for him without TR or Charles helping, plus she wanted her giddy little schoolhouse romance with CD without him in tow. But, initially, I think TR had to go because she was beginning to question LV's "visions" and explanations for everything she was doing.

It was all about money. And hatred.

LVD hated that Charles Vallow "won", when he died, and she found out that the insurance policy funds went to Kay Woodcock. The only revenge? Kill JJ. Plus, LVD could continue to collect Social Security benefits for JJ.

Tylee, she would have never let LVD get rid of JJ, (kill) which is why she had to go first. And, she probably was bringing up issues about death of Charles Vallow.

At this point, it is not logic, or caring...Tylee and JJ were just barriers. Get rid of them, keep their money.

The fact that LVD could do this so easily, is really scary. Logically, none of this even makes sense. Just divorce Charles Vallow, leave Tylee and JJ, dump them. And go have a new relationship with CD.

In a way, LVD could be considered a "family annihilator". She eliminated her family to pursue another relationship. Not unlike Chris Watts. Whether she did it, or planned it, her family is dead, due to LVD.

Her case is interesting.

JMO, But I just keep thinking if it were LVD intention to run off with CD and have some romantic involvement with him, then why o why didn't she just give JJ to KW. And I'm sure LVD mother would have taken TR or even TR Aunt. To think that she did all of this to be free of the children so she could get their money makes me so sick to my stomach.
And now It's all about LVD rights and her mental health status. It is an abomination to those children's memory. It breaks my heart.

And I'm sorry for stating the obvious. Just having a moment this morning thinking about about these beautiful children.
She isn't the first mother unfortunately to selfishly kill her children because her man didn't want kids- think Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Casey Anthony, and then there's Andrea Yates.

It was all about money. And hatred.

LVD hated that Charles Vallow "won", when he died, and she found out that the insurance policy funds went to Kay Woodcock. The only revenge? Kill JJ. Plus, LVD could continue to collect Social Security benefits for JJ.

Tylee, she would have never let LVD get rid of JJ, (kill) which is why she had to go first. And, she probably was bringing up issues about death of Charles Vallow.

At this point, it is not logic, or caring...Tylee and JJ were just barriers. Get rid of them, keep their money.

The fact that LVD could do this so easily, is really scary. Logically, none of this even makes sense. Just divorce Charles Vallow, leave Tylee and JJ, dump them. And go have a new relationship with CD.

In a way, LVD could be considered a "family annihilator". She eliminated her family to pursue another relationship. Not unlike Chris Watts. Whether she did it, or planned it, her family is dead, due to LVD.

Her case is interesting.

ITA. Greed and hate (getting what SHE (LVD) wanted right then, right now) and everything I've seen, read and heard to this point proves it so. And, yes... scary interesting!

ITA. Greed and hate (getting what SHE (LVD) wanted right then, right now) and everything I've seen, read and heard to this point proves it so. And, yes... scary interesting!

I believe that she still thinks she can get out of this. That is why she is stalling for time.

I am waiting for Federal charges on Social Security fraud. Those are available as well. But since the state charges have more time attached they are primary. If she goes down for nothing else, the fraud charges will be impossible to evade. She knowingly took Tylee and JJ's birth certificates with her to Hawaii, in order to use those funds.

Can anyone verify this:

Justin Lum is reporting that a status hearing for Lori Vallow is to take place Sept 15, 2021 at 4pm with Judge Steven Boyce. This is not aired for the public at this time, it’s behind closed doors.

I have looked and could not verify it but I do not know how to get into court records to verify.

Thanks everyone. I will keep looking.

Can anyone verify this:

Justin Lum is reporting that a status hearing for Lori Vallow is to take place Sept 15, 2021 at 4pm with Judge Steven Boyce. This is not aired for the public at this time, it’s behind closed doors.

I have looked and could not verify it but I do not know how to get into court records to verify.

Thanks everyone. I will keep looking.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Status Conference
September 15, 2021
Judge Steven Boyce
4:00 PM

I agree with the folk who think that Tylee had to go because she was questioning Charles Vallow's death. It was probably inevitable that as Tylee got older she would question things. Also, she was almost an adult, and it would be impossible for any sane adult to live with Lori and not notice how weird she is.

Can anyone verify this:

I just read it on Justin Lum's FB.

Now I wonder what is going on with the status hearing. Anything of importance that happened during treatment has to be reported to the Judge. I do remember that statement being made way back when LV was committed. So, LV maybe is changing her mind since she may think CD is going to blame her for everything…and she wants the first crack to blame him, she is feeling better, she is not feeling better, well there are a ton of reasons for this and we may or may not find out. I would just like for the children to come home and be at rest for the families. It’s been too long for this to go on. MOTO

Linask, you're right about these women who have commented crimes against children.
That's why I just smh when people think LVD will be dealt some sort of fellow prisoner retribution. Not saying it won't/couldn't happen, but in almost all cases it doesn't happen. She will be amongst her own kind.

I agree with the folk who think that Tylee had to go because she was questioning Charles Vallow's death. It was probably inevitable that as Tylee got older she would question things. Also, she was almost an adult, and it would be impossible for any sane adult to live with Lori and not notice how weird she is.
Yes, and at the same time there’s no way Lori could let her go live elsewhere like a normal young adult. She was bound to say something to someone at some point that would incriminate Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10