SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the "assisted suicide" insurance scheme is fiction, I wonder what caused AM to "admit" to it. Other than all the strange things we noticed about the incident, did LE present him with evidence? I think it would be something to do with Curtis Eddie Smith. JMO.

Was he picked up on the unrelated drug charges before Alex fessed up, maybe?

It doesn’t make sense to make him the fall guy, as Alex is now looking at charges that are just as serious.

It would be bringing someone down, just for the sake of bringing someone down.
We are though, talking about someone who doesn't have a great track record for honesty and the truth. Not to mention being in severe withdrawal from whatever he went to rehab for:rolleyes:

Maybe AM was addicted to corn cobs

Eddie Smith
March 21, 2020 ·

Ok just letting everyone know that due to an usually high demand for the corncobs that i am going to have to start putting them on a quota. I figure if i let everyone have just 50 then we might make it through these hard times. I think some people need to maybe do a better job and not be Wasting them. Also i only have enough directions to go with the new orders, i don,t know why people order the directions without the cobs? Does anyone know something that i don,t. I hope everyone is taking care of their Elderly family and anyone else they can help, and if i can be of any more help just Holler.

Speechless. I guess FB needs to set up some new algorithms. Corncobs are now an indicator of illegal drug trafficking. Learn sumpin’ new every day.

In the video Harpootlian says:

1. "He believed that the insurance policy had a suicide inclusion."
Why did he use the word "believed"? Sounds like the policy actually has a suicide exclusion? I think AM would know very well what the terms of the policy were. He's an expert at insurance.

2. When the interviewer asked how anyone can be expected to believe the story that the shooter missed, Harpootlian says, [paraphrasing here]: "This Monday was the first time I and Jim Griffen had a chance to speak with Alex when he was off opioids."
[implying now the story is the truth and previous lies were due to opioid use. ] Sheesh!

3. "Then last week it was uncovered that he had perhaps, well not perhaps, converted some client and law firm money for his own use. And again, spent most of that on opioids."
This seems to confirm that AM embezzled from both clients and the law firm. But...opioids, opioids, opioids. It's not Alex, it's the opioids.

Alex Murdaugh accused of arranging own shooting in $10M life insurance scheme
And love the attorney 'speak'---he 'converted' some client and law firm money for his own use.-:rolleyes:

https://www.scribd.com/document/525512653/Curtis-Smith-Warrants-Affidavit

Melvin said, "If he didn't murder them, does he perhaps know who did, and why?"

Harpootlian: :"I don't think he does. Jim Griffin and I are working on individuals whom we believe may — may — have some culpability or know who did it.... We are not law enforcement. We don't have their tools. But we think we will know this week whether the one suspect we are looking at bears further scrutiny. We will make that information available to law enforcement."
Alex Murdaugh will likely be charged in suicide attempt, attorney says. But with what?

This was during the great toilet paper shortage of '20, when people were resorting to TP alternatives... Just sayin' sometimes a corn cob is really just a corn cob ;)

Maybe AM was addicted to corn cobs

Eddie Smith
March 21, 2020 ·

Ok just letting everyone know that due to an usually high demand for the corncobs that i am going to have to start putting them on a quota. I figure if i let everyone have just 50 then we might make it through these hard times. I think some people need to maybe do a better job and not be Wasting them. Also i only have enough directions to go with the new orders, i don,t know why people order the directions without the cobs? Does anyone know something that i don,t. I hope everyone is taking care of their Elderly family and anyone else they can help, and if i can be of any more help just Holler.

Timeline reference for Hampton County Coroner - Angela Topper. She was Deputy Coroner in 2018 when Gloria Satterfield died.

Aug. 28, 2019 became Coroner was previously Deputy Coroner and replaced Coroner Ernie Washington. According to the article, she began working for the Hampton County Coroner's office in 2016
Gov. McMaster approves new Hampton County Coroner | WSAV-TV

Does anyone else think it's strange that a drug addict would concoct a crazy scheme to hire someone to shoot him instead of simply overdosing on drugs?

Like people who do concoct crazy schemes to commit arson for insurance, when they could literally just let their candle fall over in some room they are not in.

Keep it simple stupid...
But the problem is that one candle falling over will probably not burn down the entire structure. An experienced arsonist knows how to use accelerants that cannot be easily recognised , in a couple areas, to ensure that the whole place goes up.

The coroner’s office said the “Petition for Approval of a Wrongful Death Settlement” stated that Satterfield died as a “result of injuries sustained in a trip and fall accident, in Hampton County”.

According to the coroner’s office, Satterfield’s death was not reported to the corner at the time, nor was an autopsy preformed.

Satterfield’s manner of death was ruled “natural”, which is inconsistent with injuries sustained in a trip and fall accident.
SLED, coroner opens investigation in 2018 death of former Murdaugh housekeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member