Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse "he can",but if your hiring a lawyer for the best advice,you tend to follow the advice thats given to you as they are more knowledgable then you and you trust them.
As far as her meeting someone else ,that's just my own assumption from reading all the facts around the case.

What of anything that has been posted here or elsewhere has made you feel like she ran off with someone else?

^^bbm

I disagree that DV charges would have been against GP. A full read of the incident report beginning with why a witness contacted PD provides that the witness saw BL grabbing GP's face in an attempt to prevent her from entering the van after BL wanted her to take a walk by herself. BL also admitted to trying to lock her out of the van before she managed to crawl inside through an open window!

It was after the 2nd officer followed and apprehended the vehicle that he asked BL about visible scratches on BL's arm (which BL didn't notice). BL stated they were probably from GP when she was trying to grab the wheel. GP told Officer she was hitting BL trying to get his attention to stop, not to hurt him (i.e., stop for the police following the van with lights flashing).

https://mobile.twitter.com/kkuizon/status/1438207512684212229/photo/1

See the first paragraph, by Officer Eric Pratt, near the bottom. He says that although neither Gabby or her boyfriend wish to be separated, (for the night, I assume,) that’s what Officer Robbins requires, “in lieu of making a case against Gabbie for domestic assault.” He then continues with an explanation of why he doesn’t think that that is necessary.

GP's mother had been giving them money from time to time, but she apparently didn't know that BL had flown to FL and returned, and it appears she didn't know that GP had been left by herself with the van in SLC while he was gone?
Maybe they didn't make up the day after the fight and it got worse. He decided to fly home and then they made up and he went back out there. Then another fight happened. Still wondering if there was a round trip ticket purchased or a one way both ways.

Chief with some fighting words for BL’s attorney.

Mr. Steven Bertolino, esq. the @NorthPortPolice needs your help in finding Gabby Petito. Please call us to arrange a conversation with Brian Laundrie. Two people left on a trip and one person returned! #wheresgabby #FindGabby #fbitampa #gabbypetito

https://twitter.com/nppdpolicechief/status/1438242034775732236?s=21

Do you have a link from MSM that states this? If so, can you provide it? Thanks.

This was in one of the articles posted earlier. I tried to find it but there are so many. But he apparently left Gabby at a hotel so he could clear out their storage unit and move things into his parents house. If they were running low on money-paying for a storage unit seems like a bad idea if he could just as easily store it for free somewhere else. It does seem odd that he wouldnt take her back with him. If for nothing else, but the extra hands to help. I think their relationship was falling apart and his trip home was about more than the storage unit (maybe he needed a break from the nomadic life). My speculation only.

It was GP’s word against BL’s people have reported him as controlling and narcissistic she could have said it was her fault in order for him not to go off on her by making him more mad later if she said it was really him.

Chris the witness who called to report said it looked like BL was the aggressor

Ofcourse "he can",but if your hiring a lawyer for the best advice,you tend to follow the advice thats given to you as they are more knowledgable then you and you trust them.
As far as her meeting someone else ,that's just my own assumption from reading all the facts around the case.

Then we're on the same page. He can speak and chooses not to, on advice of his lawyer. But no one has a gag on him.

Which facts lead you to think that Gabby suddenly met and ran off with someone else, having put up with BL for so long already?

Are you positing that she ran off with a solo tourist/traveler - or that she met a local? Nothing in Gabby's history makes her seem that impulsive. And why hasn't she contacted her parents? She doesn't have to tell them she ran off with someone - there's now a nationwide search for her and lots of resources at play.

Why you think her character is so poor...mystifies me.

Having child with bi-polar it hitlike a ton of bricks "manic stage" by cop----if so ...no able to sleep.....lucky if double meds soves manic...... usually hospital and tranquelizer needed ...commin stay 7 days .....etc.........so .....this keeps hope alive to me she is alive yet maybe unable to communicate or think clearly.....first/best hope I have had knowing first hand how disabeling this disease is....
Yeah I agree with a lot you've said, but he came back with the van. The van was hers. That's probably why the cop had him stay at a hotel since she owned the van and it was reported she was the aggressor.

Moab is not big. Uber is my choice when I am there. Young people catch rides with others they don't know all the time and hitchhike. It's a really chill and friendly place most of the time. Takes me back to the 70's. Yeah I am old.

But I doubt that he’d take an Uber to go murder a couple of strangers. Has that ever been done?

as @MassGuy said, the phone records will be telling.

In particular I'd like to know if GP and BL were communicating during his "storage run" to Florida, and whether texts were friendly and reconciliatory. And, of course, whether her phone was located in UT while this was happening. MOO

Just catching up here ...

Unless you have a link, I haven't seen reference to "later that night". Woody's is open until 2:00 am, so last seen August 13 could have been the night of Thursday August 12 into the morning hours of Friday August 13.

JMO

Woody's Tavern official Facebook page has a post about the night the ladies were there:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa