Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What position would someone be in if you were told after the fact of a crime, like death, and you didn't tell authorities?

Also I am assuming that until a crime has been discovered anyone that may know something doesn't have to speak. How does this work?
There have been several no-body homicides recently that were prosecuted, or the prosecution is in process. If there is evidence that BL is responsible for disappearing GP, he will be prosecuted regardless if he never opens his mouth but to say "not-guilty" when asked to enter a plea. MOO

Id have driven there before calling the police, even if it took me all night, to look them in the face.

With North Port saying they are now the lead, will that matter and require him to need a Florida attorney now?

It appears she stayed at the SLC Fairfield Inn at the Airport with an airport shuttle. He may not have taken the van, since he had free transportation included in the hotel room.

I’m super curious what she did during that time. Did she sight see around SLC? Or hole up in the hotel and stay alone?

Editing the video, ready to be uploaded on the 19th, was probably taking up at least some of her time.

As someone noted upthread, around August 26, BL's insta is very different - shows him wandering around, eating melons, with the camera apparently propped somewhere or on a very short tripod. Or at least, it did have that (can't find it now). It definitely looked like it could be Wyoming in the background.

I am not ready to ponder whether anyone moved her body - I am trying to hope that someone saw her somewhere between Grand Teton and where ever the van is on the days that BL was a solo actor in the videos.

It would also seem to me that if BL was in fact driving around with a body in the van, there will be some evidence.

Looks like his Insta is now private. I bet someone here took a screenshot, though.

Her father wants her IG back up - and asked the media that was interviewing him if they could help find out why her IG was taken down. He wants her pictures.

Reading these reports bothered me a lot. The boyfriend is totally controlling the dialogue here and has painted Gabby as having a mental problem. LE just took him at his word and with the exception of making them stay in separate places, did nothing to find out just WHY were they fighting over the phone in the first place. Since she was so distraught LE decided to speak with the male and then just mark it up to exactly what he had to say. I've been in a situation like this and was treated the very same way and it resulted in my children being kidnapped by their father, because he could control the narrative. This really bothers me. JMO
Also, although they were investigating a possible DV incident, clearly he was driving erratically and LE believed BL's explanation that it was Gabby's fault
No one reported the van stolen, as it's now with police, it can't be reported stolen. There is a fine line here, they don't know what happened to Gabby, but everyone knows he had every right to be driving the van and was probably on the insurance. They can't prove theft right now. I doubt they had a written agreement regarding the van, but seeing as there is plenty of proof that he worked on it and drove it and that it was a joint project, until there is some actual evidence then he didn't actually steal it and even then, I think it would pale in comparison to any other criminal charge if Gabby ends up having been harmed.
I really want to see the inventory list from Gabby's van. Were Gabby's belongings still in the van? Gabby's mom still wants to know where the(moved) storage items are. This is bizarre. Was someone worried about evidence in Gabby's stored belongings? Hand-written journals? idk. Gabby lived with them(L family) in FL, that was her address. Can't LE investigate her room for clues about her disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288