Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61
Thread #62

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Hey everyone,

Mommacass has now been verified as a family member. We'll leave it to mommacass if they wish to share how they factor into the family relationships in this case.

As a verified member, mommacass does not have to provide links to the information they provide. You may ask mommacass questions but it is up to them whether they answer or not.

Please be respectful to them at all times and do not argue with them or badger them for information.

Does this blurb take on any added alleged significance in hindsight? Or was Means just talking sh* because he got left out? Not sure what he was implying but not sure he knew either. :rolleyes:

Hope that makes sense.

From EIN June 14 2021:

In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means.

Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Vallow Daybell is moved to mental health facility - East Idaho News

Does this blurb take on any added alleged significance in hindsight? Or was Means just talking sh* because he got left out? Not sure what he was implying but not sure he knew either. :rolleyes:

Hope that makes sense.

From EIN June 14 2021:

In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means.

Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Vallow Daybell is moved to mental health facility - East Idaho News
In this article you can see Wood's response indicating that IDHW called him and then he reported it to MM and the judge. There is no significance to any of it. MM, in my opinion only, is incompetent as a criminal attorney.
Prosecutor responds to 'inappropriate,' 'absurd' requests of Lori Vallow Daybell's attorney - East Idaho News

Hope that makes sense.

From EIN June 14 2021:

BBM
Mental, emotional and physical abuse SHE suffered??? That’s really laughable. Means just might be more delusional than Lori.

Wow. This is my best read of these documents. I could be misunderstanding them. I also have a hard time seeing them, and I don’t entirely understand that screen shot from a phone, or how speculative and/or professional and/or insider the source.

When I read the prosecutors’ motion, I infer that IDHW (ID Health and Welfare, whom I presume run the State Hospital) requested two kinds of help from the court in the form of court orders.

1) IDHW wish that the court order them to force medication on Lori so that she can be restored to competency.
a. The partially redacted phone screen seems to be someone’s inference that Lori must have stopped complying with medication recently, being that IDHW is supposed to report any such issues within s tight timeframe.

2) IDHW wish that Dr. Landers initial report be provided to them so they can use the information in their efforts to restore Lori to competency. Apparently they have been trying to get this information for sometime.

So, prosecutors considered this, and felt that they would need more information before feeling comfortable filing a motion requesting court ordering forced medication. Health care professionals at IDHW felt that it would be a HIPAA violation to have such a conversation without a court order. Thus, on Sept 10, prosecutors filed a motion requesting the exchanges of information.

I do not see that a court order has been signed. Perhaps an order will be issued tomorrow.

My thoughts: pretty sure HIPAA was misspelled by the prosecutors. But the print is tiny. Could be wrong.

I can’t figure out why Dr. Landers report is not shared; That is not at all a HIPAA violation if it is part of treatment. If there is irrelevant info, it should be removed from the report anyway. The print is tiny, but I think IDHW has been too patient, IMO.

It is possible that Lori has recently stopped complying with medication. But I think it is also possible it was recently prescribed, changed, etc. I am not sure that we can leap to the conclusion leapt to on the redacted phone shot. But maybe it is not a leap. Maybe the person who came to that conclusion knows.

I generally argue on the side that her incompetence is legit. However, you will all see a Ruminations branded 180 if it is that Lori is refusing medication for a “competent” reason, such as feeling that the benefits do not outweigh the risks.

Apparently an expert is asking the same question: Why hasn't she been medicated until now?

New from Hidden True Crime yt channel: THE HIDDEN HOUR--With Dr. John Matthias

BREAKING NEWS: Lori Daybell hasn't been taking meds. What Dr. John believes is going on. Plus more questions about Chad's Near death experience (or his lack of one), and our thoughts on another ongoing case.

They are discussing Lori's diagnosis that was leaked from MM to another youtuber, and speculating that she would be prescribed antipsychotics and antidepressants.

Last edited:
And to to think there is someone out there that would have wanted the help, the hospital bed, the medication, anything LV got was to get and paid for by the state, LV apparently has not gotten at all. She needed more time! What? To keep saying no medication? LV had to make a choice, not take medication like she did in the past as stated here on WS. LV could make a choice yes meds or no meds, it would have been explained by any one representing her. If it was MM then he has a lot to answer for. IMO she can understand exactly what is going on with the court and her case. However, the court found out about the lack of treatment, I am glad it happened. Now it’s up to the Judge and State to take the next step. IMO if Anyone along with LV had anything to do with the lack of treatment they need to be held accountable, by whatever means their professions dictates and pay for the cost per day to have LV stay in the facility. I hate when someone who needs and deserves help cannot get it because of others play games…..JMOO. Dr. John brought up and explained many valid points has stated in the above post by indicolitte22 and others. IMO the Judge was tricked and taken for a fool. He is not happy. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313