Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. Can anyone elaborate? She's not far from JP & MM office

My guess is that 'someone' is getting their proverbial hand slap for not following a court ordered stipulation in providing information regarding someone's refusal to follow a court ordered treatment plan. The AG's office tightly control's State's licensing boards. Either the facility itself is guilty, or the State is. My interpretation only..

My guess is that 'someone' is getting their proverbial hand slap for not following a court ordered stipulation in providing information regarding someone's refusal to follow a court ordered treatment plan. The AG's office tightly control's State's licensing boards. Either the facility itself is guilty, or the State is. My interpretation only..

"needed as a witness". Is that just standard verbiage?

Based on the other filings about medical treatment, would it be fair assumption that it's more likely the facility that has not followed orders since the state is demanding answers as well?

Yep! That sounds fair to me.
Someone will take the fall for this IMO... 'gross negligence'. The facility may be heavily fined and punished, or the court will find out exactly why they weren't informed. The court now has the State's AG on speed dial....and he is not happy. Who followed whose orders? And more specifically, who didn't follow the courts order? And, why?

Yep! That sounds fair to me.
Someone will take the fall for this IMO... 'gross negligence'. The facility may be heavily fined and punished, or the court will find out exactly why they weren't informed. The court now has the State's AG on speed dial....and he is not happy. Who followed whose orders? And more specifically, who didn't follow the courts order? And, why?

Curious if this is the work of MM?

Am I correct that MM was NOT present during the brief hearing yesterday?
Strange....
I'm not familiar with mental incompetence treatment, but it seems logical to me that the patient does not get visits from their legal defence, while they are supposedly incompetent to assist in their own legal defence. That would just makes no sense at all, for a lawyer to be directly involved in their psychiatric treatment. I would imagine patients are isolated from any external influence except psychiatric and medical practitioners and caregivers.

ETA perhaps allowed monitored visits with loved ones, purely for emotional support, not legal advice.

Curious if this is the work of MM?

I agree. I also remember him wanting the right to have all LV medication approved by him first. We don’t know if the Courts ever agreed to that. Is that what happened because someone talked fast?

I wonder if CD thanks his lucky stars that he is away from LV? Does he realize what he missed?

I agree. I also remember him wanting the right to have all LV medication approved by him first. We don’t know if the Courts ever agreed to that.

IMO, no professional psychiatrist would allow a lawyer to approve or not the psychiatric treatment of their patient. Nor would courts ever approve it. IMO, the declaration of mental incompetence means the individual is turned over into the hands of psychiatrists for psychiatric treatment, full stop.

IMO, no professional psychiatrist would allow a lawyer to approve or not the psychiatric treatment of their patient. Nor would courts ever approve it. IMO, the declaration of mental incompetence means the individual is turned over into the hands of psychiatrists for psychiatric treatment, full stop.

You are correct but with MM and LV who knows how the wheels turn without the Court and Judge knowing. I have a feeling there will be surprised coming out about this.
Yes’m we can real upset but I think of the families of JJ, Tylee, JJ and if there are any other victims out there. Their closure is delayed and delayed. LV does not care at all. I hope CD turns on her. Will see hat happens.

Many of us predicted that this was just a maneuver to sever the cases, so that each one could blame the other, AC, and meet happily ever after.

LVD is manipulating the system? No....and the restrictions MM put on treatment from the beginning was ridiculous. Does he have a degree in clinical forensic psychology? Hmm...psychopharmacology?

Yeah, I guess LVD did not want to gain weight, grow facial hair, or any of the other often unavoidable side effects of antipsychotic meds. Or have treatment to be "competent".

Waiting for LVD to bring down MM and anyone else she managed to manipulate.

Many of us predicted that this was just a maneuver to sever the cases, so that each one could blame the other, AC, and meet happily ever after.

LVD is manipulating the system? No....and the restrictions MM put on treatment from the beginning was ridiculous. Does he have a degree in clinical forensic psychology? Hmm...psychopharmacology?

Yeah, I guess LVD did not want to gain weight, grow facial hair, or any of the other often unavoidable side effects of antipsychotic meds. Or have treatment to be "competent".

Waiting for LVD to bring down MM and anyone else she managed to manipulate.
Just curious how a patient or their lawyer has the right to refuse medication with the purpose of making them legally competent??? Did the staff fall prey to her hair twirling manipulations?

Just curious how a patient or their lawyer has the right to refuse medication with the purpose of making them legally competent??? Did the staff fall prey to her hair twirling manipulations?

Wouldn't be surprised. Nice folks just don't think that they are being manipulated by a pro. LVD has a lifetime of developing her skills.

I have a lot of respect for manipulative criminals. They care about only themselves. And their skill at manipulation is epic. Remember the criminals who escaped prison in New England by manipulating a prison worker? The whole area was on lockdown for days...

The only thing that saves people who work with criminals is to follow every single rule to the letter. When they ask for something, tell them to wait. They hate waiting. They want an immediate answer. Go check out the rules, call a supervisor...whatever..or just say "no".

JMO, there have been many a court cases argued though out history against using medication to restore a prisoners competency. Either to stand trail or to medicate to execute. A lot of argument centers around, authentic versus artificial treatments (medication). So as not too go off on a rant, I'm thinking about MG interview where she talks about LVD reading her scriptures and knowing her scriptures. That would indicate to me, LVD is an avid reader. So could it be that LVD having so much free time on her hands that she has made it to the Legal Law Library and done some reading on her rights as far as her competency. Then I thought. No. Because this may be seen as her being competent. But, she could have befriended someone else there at the facility who has access or knowledge of or to Law Library. I'm sure many have heard the term,
JAIL HOUSE LAWYER, very real thing. And some of them are very good. Also MG stated in her interview LVD always has a plan. And if her plan is to fight this medication
forced / or other wise this case could go on till the 12th of never.:rolleyes:. And I for one am growing weary.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member