Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Axelbank Fox13 @EvanAxelbank 4m
This a statement from Weds by Brian Laundrie’s attorney, as to why he’s not speaking “The warning that any statement made will be used against you is true, regardless of whether my client had anything to do with her disappearance” #FindGabby #GabbyPetitoMissing #GabbyPetito

Quote Tweet

Mg-6GoZ3_mini.jpeg

Evan Axelbank Fox13
@EvanAxelbank
· 3h

Here’s the full letter from family of #GabbyPetito to family of her fiancé Brian Laundrie “We believe you know the location where Brian left Gabby.” “Please, if you or your family has any decency left, please tell us where Gabby is located.”#FindGabby
Yep. So, if he's silent due to self incrimination, why not offer him immunity... if the most important thing is to find Petito.

Considering other then Gabby Petitos parents claiming something sinister happened, is there actually any actionable evidence that her boyfriend did anything other then what he says?

Considering if you watch the police body cam footage in its entirety from when they were stopped and spent a night apart, both Gabby and the boyfriend say separately that he told her he was putting her out of the van and leaving her then.

I would say its safe to assume that would likely have been his same reaction again if another row had developed. Its probable that if that is what happened then while it was a foolish decision to abandon her, he likely did what he had originally tried to do and surely the police should be looking for other ways she could have come to harm.

Have animal attacks been looked at as a possibility in the national park?
Quoted bbm

It's what he is NOT saying that has me (and others) JMO alarmed.

Why would he not, as presumably the last person who saw her, speak up and help LE with a timeline of where they were together last?

I personally don't think LE is wasting resources on anything but pinning down where they both were after she was last confirmed to be alive.

JMO

Why can't she drive her car? I keep seeing this in various posts and don't get it.
I haven’t watched the bodycam footage myself, but apparently she didn’t want to be separated from BL and was concerned about the distance she’d have to drive to get him. That kind of driving anxiety is pretty common in my anecdotal experience— some anxious people are okay driving short distances or with someone else in the car, but maybe not at night, on the highway, etc. That plus run-of-the-mill “I don’t want to travel cross country alone as a small woman” anxiety imho

Has anyone given consideration to what mental state both were in at the time of her disappearance?

In the bodycam video she seems clearly to have anxiety or emotional issues and it concerns the various police enough that they ask both her and Brian if she had taken anything or should be on any medications?

Could her narrowly avoiding jail time over striking him in what they tell her could constitute a domestic violence charge have made her spiral into a depression after this or become suicidal?

Perhaps she left him or ran away during an emotional moment and therefore he doesnt have anything to offer on where she could be right now?

As for people suggesting he shouldnt be lawyering up and communicating only through that lawyer, I think we all know that is exactly what you do in a case like this as the wrong statement or answer to a question without legal advice could implicate you in something you didnt do.

If she had left him or ran away during an emotional argument, why wouldn’t he just say that now? Why would he not contact her family to alert them she needed help?

His lawyer is buying him time for a reason.

As for theories, it would not surprise me if they argued and he left her outside of the van and started pulling out. She may have been running after the van to try and get back in, she fell and he ran her over, then left her in a roadside ditch. Just one possibility.

Gabby Petito's pal says she missed meet up but sent 'strange' final text to mom

Her family believe the text was not sent by her, a claim now seemingly backed up by a close friend who alleges they were set to meet up at Yellowstone National Park in September.

Gabby's pal, who wishes to remain anonymous and is yet to speak with police, told The Sun exclusively: "[The] last time I talk [ed] to Gabby was the beginning of August when we were planning for me to meet her in Yellowstone after my birthday.

"That was the next spot. At least when we planned it. I was the only one going to see them.

"She wouldn’t wander off and not contact her family. I know that for a fact.

"She wouldn't blow me off either. She's my person. And I can't stop thinking about how scared she must be."

This is all MOO

I went back and watched the bodycam video, attempting to not factor in what is known now.

It seems like GP is apologetic from the beginning, takes responsibility for "distracting" BL while he was driving, and doesn't really blame him for the argument. She tells the police she is having anxiety issues, but doesn't really blame BL for them.

However, BL seems to be blaming the whole situation on GP and minimizes anything he may have done to contribute to the situation. He then appears to seriously consider having her arrested for a few minutes.

Gabby Petito pal suspicious of phone call before she went missing

A friend of Gabby Petito said the two were supposed to meet at Yosemite National Park — but she never heard from the Long Island woman, who has since disappeared.

Petito, 22, was due to meet up with her pal on Aug. 29 at Yosemite and was supposed to call her that day — the friend’s birthday — to nail down the specifics, The Sun reported.

But the friend never heard from Petito and is puzzled the Blue Point native would instead text her mom the next day that she was in Yosemite — 800 miles from her last known location at Grand Tetons National Park in Wyoming.

Has anyone actually heard if anyone corroborated this friends statement? Do we know whether the friend was male or female and how she would have travelled to see them if she hadnt the use of the van anymore?

Just saying how can we really be sure this friend didnt meet up with her on that date other then what they claim?

I cut hair so lol my eyes go right to hair. Yes, something is off with that last IG pic. Doesn't fit the theme and her hair is shoulder length

GP's hair is actually still long in that insta post.

There is a series of photos and yes, in the first photo her hair does look shoulder length but if you scroll through to the following photos her hair is clearly long.

IMO

Brian, where is Gabby?

IMO

I'd imagine that maybe he felt even if they got into an argument and if she was the aggressor, he defended himself, pushed her, she fell and hit her head and died that no one would literally believe him if it was an accident. Especially after they were already in trouble for the assault in Utah. He probably just panicked and didn't know what to do. He wandered around a few days and just went home. Just saying that no one would probably believe it was an accident.

Is it too early to say "we will not seek the death penalty" when he hasn't even been questioned?
My point is - as I commented previously - if his knowledge is instrumental in achieving the most important goal, and he won't share the knowledge due to self-incrimination... just give him immunity.

The monarch butterfly mural is apparently in Moab. The timelines that have been posted/linked say they were in Moab earlier than when this photo was posted. Also her hair is often up in the photos so that could be a factor.
Yes that one. No her hair is down for sure in this pic. It has to be from last year. Hair doesn't grow that fast unless extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998