Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am new here and also interested in the case. This may be far fetched, however, I wonder if he planned to drive to/or did drive to the "Zone of Death" in Wyoming, which isn't far from Grand Teton National Park

<Admin note: Post moved over from another thread>

This has been discussed in many cases around that area. I think the consensus is that's it's a myth

Evan Axelbank Fox13 @EvanAxelbank 4m

Here’s the full letter from family of #GabbyPetito to family of her fiancé Brian Laundrie “We believe you know the location where Brian left Gabby.” “Please, if you or your family has any decency left, please tell us where Gabby is located.”#FindGabby

Yeah, and that's why I wouldn't talk to them. Again, they are distraught, so I won't be too critical, but they are being accusatory. Nothing he can say will change that.

And talking to LE, I don't know for sure he hasn't told them what he knows, but just because LE says he hasn't spoken to them doesn't mean he hasn't given them info. LE wants him to sit in a room with them. They are very experienced in applying the screws, even to innocent people. We see that time and again. Not only is it not pleasant, it never works out well for an innocent person. GP's parents blaming BL and alluding to the decency of BL's parents. It's unfortunate, They are are not helping by pressuring BL and his parents. They in fact are probably making the BL's more resolute.

Gabby Petito pal suspicious of phone call before she went missing

A friend of Gabby Petito said the two were supposed to meet at Yosemite National Park — but she never heard from the Long Island woman, who has since disappeared.

Petito, 22, was due to meet up with her pal on Aug. 29 at Yosemite and was supposed to call her that day — the friend’s birthday — to nail down the specifics, The Sun reported.

But the friend never heard from Petito and is puzzled the Blue Point native would instead text her mom the next day that she was in Yosemite — 800 miles from her last known location at Grand Tetons National Park in Wyoming.

I can't believe her friend hasn't contacted police with this info!

I very much agree. At 24 I had been married for three years and became a mother at that age. I cannot fathom this hiding behind his parents’ skirts at 24.

I believe I’ve said the same thing in about 15 posts already, so I’ll state my opinion once more and be done with it. In reply to so many (who do have the right to their opinion, of course), I still can’t grasp this mindset that BL and his parents should be non responsive. So many people are saying “but what if he doesn’t know where she is?” I agree, perhaps he doesn’t. BUT HE CAN SAY TWO THINGS: WHERE HE LAST SAW HER AND WHEN WAS THAT. There is NO justification IMO to omit this factual information that he DOES KNOW.

At least give the family and LE a starting point and narrow it down for them. Guilty or innocent, he knows where and when he last saw her, so tell them. I know that it’s possible if he did hurt or kill her he won’t give these facts so that she won’t be found.

But I shudder when people say he doesn’t know anything, because he does know this.
Excellent post! Imagine being in Gabby’s parents shoes. If it were YOUR child or sibling, would you still think that it would be right to withhold a last sighting when time could be of the essence?

For god’s sake, at least give a last location, so this family has a starting point. JMO.

The monarch butterfly mural is apparently in Moab. The timelines that have been posted/linked say they were in Moab earlier than when this photo was posted. Also her hair is often up in the photos so that could be a factor.
It is in Ogden and her hair is simply behind her shoulders. There is more than one photo and you can see the full length in the others.

I'd imagine that maybe he felt even if they got into an argument and if she was the aggressor, he defended himself, pushed her, she fell and hit her head and died that no one would literally believe him if it was an accident. Especially after they were already in trouble for the assault in Utah. He probably just panicked and didn't know what to do. He wandered around a few days and just went home. Just saying that no one would probably believe it was an accident.

After seeing that body cam footage, I'm convinced that everyone would have believed it was an accident. Don't think that happened though.

Why has this extremely co dependent relationship suddenly come to a screeching halt? He was still extremely emotionally invested when that incident occurred. Days later, he's done and could care less? Doubt it. He knows she is gone. imo.

Gabby Petito's pal says she missed meet up but sent 'strange' final text to mom

Her family believe the text was not sent by her, a claim now seemingly backed up by a close friend who alleges they were set to meet up at Yellowstone National Park in September.

Gabby's pal, who wishes to remain anonymous and is yet to speak with police, told The Sun exclusively: "[The] last time I talk [ed] to Gabby was the beginning of August when we were planning for me to meet her in Yellowstone after my birthday.

"That was the next spot. At least when we planned it. I was the only one going to see them.

"She wouldn’t wander off and not contact her family. I know that for a fact.

"She wouldn't blow me off either. She's my person. And I can't stop thinking about how scared she must be."
OH COME ON, IS IT YELLOWSTONE OR YOSEMITE??? :confused:

Gabby Petito's pal says she missed meet up but sent 'strange' final text to mom

According to reports, Gabby also told a friend on August 27 on Snapchat that she was heading for Yellowstone National Park.

Gabby's friend told The Sun they were yet to pinpoint a date to meet at Yellowstone, but she was meant to call her on her birthday, August 29, to make concrete plans.

She never heard from her again.

Just a date later, Gabby is said to have texted her mom - claiming to be hundreds of miles away at Yosemite National Park in California.

Her mom told MailOnline: "That text was NOT from Gabby I know it!"

Gabby's friend explained: "She was supposed to call on my birthday and we were going to figure it all out then because her trip wasn’t on schedule.

"The whole thing is odd. My birthday is the 29th. I don't know why she’d send that text [to her mom] and not message me.

"I also don't think she'd text her mom 'no service'. She'd call as soon as she had service, in my opinion."

The friend said she was waiting to hear from Gabby before arranging with her manager at work for time off for the trip, but wasn't concerned at first.

"I just assumed she was busy and I had a lot go on with crashing my car and I was struggling with my own life," she said.

THIS IS MAJOR IMO.

Gabby Petito pal suspicious of phone call before she went missing

A friend of Gabby Petito said the two were supposed to meet at Yosemite National Park — but she never heard from the Long Island woman, who has since disappeared.

Petito, 22, was due to meet up with her pal on Aug. 29 at Yosemite and was supposed to call her that day — the friend’s birthday — to nail down the specifics, The Sun reported.

But the friend never heard from Petito and is puzzled the Blue Point native would instead text her mom the next day that she was in Yosemite — 800 miles from her last known location at Grand Tetons National Park in Wyoming.

I think there is either a typo in this post or The Sun edited their article after this post. The Sun article linked here states that:

“MISSING 22-year-old Gabby Petito appeared to blow off a meet-up with a close friend in Yellowstone National Park and never phoned on her birthday - but sent a 'strange' final text to her mom a day later claiming she was 800 miles away before vanishing.”

BREAKING- Brian Laundrie’s attorney has released a new statement tonight. He says this is in reference to developments today in Utah after officials said they aren’t ruling anything out when asked if this case could be connected to a past double homicide. @NBC2 @ABC7SWFL

CD566A83-D485-4921-A485-769CD85BE2E6.jpeg https://twitter.com/meganmyersnews/status/1438642708390858752?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288